the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

4 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 9 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:27 am

Eagle stayed still. Her scent was growing stronger and the blood just called to him. He couldn't tell her to stay where she was though. "If anything else happens? I kill people! Normally I only drink but today...they're corpses. I don't know when I'll snap again." Eagle crouched down, bringing water up to his face. There was only a little on his cheeks, but the water washed it away.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 9 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:39 am

Fay: I couldn't help but flinch when he mentioned killing people. "Do you want to kill me now?" I stopped walking to hear the answer. If he did then I would stay where I was. I didn't want to tempt him with killing again. "We can figure this out. It wasn't like you could control yourself." I just wanted to help him but I don't know how. He seemed to be in a dark place.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:43 am

Eagle felt the pressure of his fangs, but pushed them up. He couldn't. "I don't want to kill you, but my instincts make me see your blood and hear the sound of your heart." He was sure that his own kind just killed and didn't think much of it, but he always thought about it, even when killing an animal. "Why would you want to stick around with me after knowing and seeing my true self?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:55 am

Fay: I nodded staying where I was. He could still hear my heart and blood but at least if he was going to attack me, I would have a head start of knowing. "Because I have killed people too. It was never of purpose, but I lose control over my powers." Like when I get angry or sad or I'm afraid. It was the reason her and her brother moved around so much.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:57 am

Eagle had always thought of her as human, but it was silly when he already knew she had powers. "It's not your nature though. Normal vampires kill people and don't think about it." Eagle realized with a jolt that her heart, instead of being a meal, was comforting.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 am

Fay: I shrugged, "Maybe, maybe not. There is no one else like me so how can I know if its my true nature." At least he knew there was other people like him, me I am on my own. Even my own brother doesn't know how to help me. He can only stop my powers. I sat on the ground not wanting to stand.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:22 am

Eagle swallowed. "Were you human once? Your true nature...is what you make it to be. I'm working on control...but it's hard. Life sucks and isn't fair." He sat down, not because he needed to, but because he didn't want to tower over her.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:43 am

Fay: I shook my head, "Nope i was born this way. As for control, it the reaso why were here. so I can learn to control my powers. Otherwise I will continue to kill people." This is my last resort if I can't learn to control them then I will have to live in the middle of no where the rest of my life. With only my brother since he is the only one my powers don't affect.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:22 pm

Eagle sighed. "Well I guess that is why we're here...besides to get away from humans. I'll kill people, because it's my nature anyway...but yours are powers and mine is just my soul. If I have one."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:51 pm

Fay: I sighed, "I think you have a soul otherwise you wouldn't feel bad about killing those people." I looked into the woods hearing nothing but silence. Even the animals are afraid of him. So why am I not? Maybe because I had a feeling he wouldn't hurt me or that I can take care of myself.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Eagle took a deep breath. "Vampires don't have souls, last time I checked. My kind are dead, yet living." Despite himself, his eyes couldn't help but look over Fay. She wasn't afraid of him for some odd reason. May be she's just slightly crazy. "I wish I had died long ago. That some werewolf had torn me to pieces."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Fay: I couldn't believe that he didn't have a soul. He wouldn't act the way he does if he didn't. I shook my head, "No you do." I was firm in this belief. I was shocked that he said that he wished he was killed but how many times had I wished the same thing. "If they did then I wouldn't have met you."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:16 am

Eagle didn't know she could be so sure of herself. "If you wouldn't have met me, then your death rate wouldn't have gone up." He sighed. "I'm not going to argue about what's right, wrong, or true. I'm messed up, but aren't we all...?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:12 am

Fay: I wanted to protest again but he seemed tired. "Yeah it comes with birth." I looked at him closly, he didn't seem like he was a monster but then again I could be wrong. "Do you want to head back?" I wonder if anyone knows that we have been missing or if they even care.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 am

Eagle sighed. "I guess so. I guess we should stay in the school." He could feel his eyes pulsing, as if they were about to come out. It usually happened when he fed... "What are you going to do the rest of the day?"
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:48 pm

Fay: I noticed something with his eyes but chose to ignore it. "Ummm I don't know really. What about we do something together." My gaze moved from him to the floor. I wanted to still spend time with him but he seemed to want to reject me.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:43 am

"Right. Sorry." Eagle kept forgetting that she wanted to spend time with him. It wasn't something that happened to him often, another person wanting to be with him. "Let's see....what's to do around here..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Fay: I smiled at him glad that he was going to hang out with me. I hope I didn't come off as clingy. That would just be embarressing. I tried to help him with the thinking process but I didn't really no this place so I couldn't come up with anything.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 am

Eagle thought about it. "Well we can walk around until we see or think of something. Though umm.....I should probably take a shower to get the stench of blood off." He forced a smile and found that they were perfectly white and clean.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Fay: I nod not wanting to keep looking at the dryed blood. It just creeped me out. Then again I always hated the sight of blood. I look around the forest not remembering which way is back. "Which way is back?" I almost feel embarressed for being lost in the woods but then again. I just needed to clear my head so I didn't bother keeping track of where I was going.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:34 am

Eagle did a quick spin around. "Back where you came from." He turned around and saw a speck of the school in the sky. He sighed and walked that way, hating himself for being a monster.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 pm

Fay: I followed him, sensing that he was still having trouble with who he is but I stay quiet. I don't want to start another arguement with him. It would just end in both of them getting mad and not solve anything. After a couple minutes we reach the school. I stare at is sheer size still not used to it. "Should I meet you somewhere so you can go shower?"
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:35 pm

Eagle shrugged. "You can pick a place or just hang out in my room." He'd be good for a while on blood, but his fangs still hurt slightly. Eagle hated being a vampire, but sometimes it had its perks. The speed and immortality was great.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:51 pm

Fay: I shrug, "I'll just hang out in your room." There wasn't really a place I could think of too go. I almost feel pathetic like a lost puppy. Maybe I should just leave him alone? I shook my head dispelling my negative thoughts.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Eagle nodded. "I guess it'd be easier for you to actually walk up the stairs. I'll do it the normal way this time." A small smile appeared on his face at the thought of him climbing up the building like Spiderman.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9