the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 7 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:53 pm

Iri: I nodded. "Yeah, looks like it." i said. My head was starting to throb anyways..... "We probably should head back to our dorms..... i'll see you around, then. Nice talking to you!" i said, smiling and giving a small wave goodbye before heading off, back to my dorm.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix) - Page 7 Empty Re: The School of Erebos (Paranormal/Mature mix)

Post by Karma =) Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Alec: I waved good bye to her, "Nice meeting you too." I looked for my sister and found her. She was talking with some guy. He looked safe. Well then I would just go to bed. I left the dance and headed to my dorm. When I got there I changed out my clothes and into pajamas.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Wed May 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Karma =) wrote:Alec: I nodded, "It does." I looked around to see that the party was basicly over with. "Well looks like party's over. We should probally get back to our dorms."

Fay: Down satirs was basicly empty. They had missed the party. Though there were still people hanging around. I looked at a couple squished against each other kissing. They will be leaving soon. "Looks like its till to go."

Eagle shrugged. "Wasn't much of a party anyway...basically it was just for people to meet...and have 'fun'. I'll be staying to clean up, but...it looks like your brother left." Eagle's throat was dry, so he'd have to hunt after he cleaned up. The place was full of beer cans, bottles, and packages of drugs, carelessly dropped when they had enough to get high.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Wed May 02, 2012 6:18 pm

Fay: I looked and saw that my brother did leave. "Surprise me, usually he will leave when I do." I looked around the place seeing it covered in trash. He shouldn't have to clean this up alone. "I could stay and help you if you want." Thats if he still wanted her around.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Thu May 03, 2012 2:01 am

Eagle wanted to forget the awkward moment and just move along. "Well if you want to stay. I'm not much company and plus, you need your sleep." He wasn't trying to push her away, but what he said was true.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Fay: I frowned was he trying to get rid of me. "I'll be fine." I hoped he wasn't. What am I kidding he is probally wanting to run away from me. Maybe I should just leave him alone. I'm such and idiot. "But if you don't want me here I can go."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 1:36 am

Eagle shook his head. "It's fine. I just wanted to give you a chance to go if you wanted to. I don't want to suck you into everything I'm doing." He grabbed a container from the bar for bottles.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 4:32 pm

Fay: I shook my head, "I'm fine." I grabbed a trash bag and start picking up garbage. God teenagers are messy. It seemed like in the hour that this party had been going on people had managed to get any type of junk on the floor. I just hoped I don't find anything nasty. Luckly it is only just wrappers.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 4:43 pm

Eagle picked up packages of half finished coke and others, which had been carelessly dropped when the people had enough to get high off of. "Wow, it's amazing what people can do..." He picked up wrappers, bottles, and just about any other type of trash. "I might as well take down the decorations." He started to take down the lights, now turning on the overhead light.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Fay: "It is like they don't even know what a trash can is." I continued picking up stuff off the floor till there was no more. I grabbed the broom and started to sweep the floor. Wow was this place a mess. "Next time your on your own with this." I said smiling.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:01 pm

Eagle chuckled. "Well alright." He took down the lights, streamers, and balloons, most of which were on the ground because of the partying. "I doubt they do..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Fay: I laughed, "At least they had a good time. Well fro the looks of it." She swept the whole room. "Well I did my part." I yawned wide. "And now I think I should go to sleep."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:11 pm

Eagle nodded, a small grin on his face. "Yeah, go get your beauty sleep." He'd probably crash upstairs, in one of the unused rooms. He didn't have enough energy to walk back to the main building.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Fay: I ran up to him and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. "I had fun." Then I quickly left. I walked to my dorm room happy. It had been an awkward fun night. I was relieved to have made it back to my dorm. When I got to my bed I collapsed and went instantly to sleep.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Eagle was surprised by the kiss and felt a short burst of energy. It quickly left as he went upstairs and fell asleep on one of the bed, without a shirt and only with shorts on.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:40 pm

(Next day?)
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:42 pm

((Sure))
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 6:56 pm

(Okay)

Fay: I woke up the next morning feeling sleepy. Did we have go to class today? I hope not. I just wanted to hang out with Eagle today and not go to class to train. Getting up I take a shower and put on clean clothes. Much better. I then go down to find the cafeteria so I can have breakfast.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Fri May 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Eagle stretched, getting out of bed at eight. Breakfast would be served until ten...so he had time. He put on jeans and a tank top, with a jacket over after showering. He went down to the cafeteria and saw Fay there.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri May 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Fay: I smiled when I saw Eagle. I walked over to him. "Hey, have a good sleep." It surprised me when I found the cafeteria and now I got to see Eagle. Such a weird coincedence.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sat May 05, 2012 12:57 am

Eagle shrugged. "I didn't dream of blood and killing people, so that's good. What about you?" He wondered if he could eat human food. They had such a large amount of good food here. "I think I'll get a cinnamon roll or something."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Fay: "You normally dream of killing people?" It would make sense since he is a vampire but it was something I thought he would tell me. I had to admit it scares me a little to know that he is capable of killing. A part of me whispered, 'so are you.' I shake off the feeling and get in line. "I didn't know you coulod eat human food."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Eagle sighed. "Yeah. Usually my mind replays killing my parents, but last night..." He couldn't tell her, since it was so fresh in his mind. "I can only eat certain things. I can eat cinammon rolls sometimes, meat, and blood obviously. Eating cinnamon rolls here seems normal." Eagle grabbed a small plate then a roll.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun May 06, 2012 5:17 pm

Fay: I looked up from grabbing a banana. "What did you dream about last night?" My curiosity was peaked. Maybe its because I am to nosy. I look back at the food trying to decide what to eat. I grabbed a omlet.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Eagle almost choked on air. She wanted to know? "That...you died..." He went over to a table, setting his small plate down. "And I was standing over your body with blood on my shirt..."
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next