the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turning the Tables

4 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Turning the Tables - Page 10 Empty Re: Turning the Tables

Post by Karma =) Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 pm

(Yeah)
Ryder walked back and forth in the waiting room impatiently. He kept stopping a nurse every few mintues to ask if she was going to make it. Finally the doctor came out, "She's sleeping but will make a good recovery. It is good that you found her when you did. Any more blood loss and she would of died." Ryder felt relieved to hear that she was okay. "Can I see her?" The doctor nodded and led him to her room. He sat down looking at a IV in her arm and her arms bandaged.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Ravyn wrote:Kadian: "WHY NOT?! You obviously arent vocally impaired!" i said, frustrated. "Its not like im going to blab to anyone..... they'd think i was insane. But.... i need to understand what just happened..."

Gabriel stopped and put his hands on her shoulders. "Flame throwers. Mini owns are hidden in my shirt ok?" He asked then turned away. He needed to leave again and try to erase what had just happened.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:46 pm

Emmi: I looked over and frowned, seeing the guy "I told you not to save me!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Gale: I calmly grabbed her collar and held her at arms length, letting her struggle as much as she wanted wihtout sustaining much damage. "Please refrain from attacking me. If you refuse to keep yourself under control, i will knock you out until such a time as that is possible for you." i said evenly.

Kadian: "You're lying." i accused. "Even if technology like that existed, which i highly doubt, you probably would have caught yourself on fire too."
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm

Ryder shrugged, "And I told you not to kill yourself. Looks like were even." She didn't really look so good her face was as white as the sheets surrounding her. Why did he care at all about this human girl?
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 am

Aella: I narrowed my eyes "Get out of here"

Emmi: "You have no right! You HAD no right! It's my life and I should be able to contrl it! Not you!"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Gale: "Im afraid i cannot do that..... this happens to be my home." i replied. Was she actually serious...? Humans....
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Aella: "No, this is actually my prison, asyou said. If it's mine then I control the inside and I;m telling you to get the hell out" I growled
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:43 pm

Gale: "I do not recall saying that this was your prison...... i do recall saying you are currently in MY territory. In any case, i am not about to leave, unless i have business to attend to away from here, in which case i shall be returning anyways." i replied calmly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Aella: "I don't give a damn. Get out." I snapped
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:23 pm

Ryder sighed, "You can't just say thank you can you." He got up from the chair and went to look out the window. She was just impossible. He could tell she didn't really want to die but she was just to darn stubborn to see it.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Emmi: "No. I can't" I muttered and ran my fingers over the bandage feeling the bumps from the stitches "And now thanks to you I've cost my aunt more money that she doesn't need to be spending." I cringed slightly as I imagined what she would say to me
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:26 pm

Ryder rolled his eyes, humans always were so dramatic. "I will pay for it." he could see her fixing to protest, "And before you disagree I have a lot of money I'm not going to use might as well do it to help you." He made sure to keep his voice even like it didn't really matter to him. He didn't like the idea of him caring about a human. He much prefered being alone.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Emmi: I glared at him, sarting to sit up but 0ut a hand to my head, dizzyness overwhelming me. I blinked and shook my head to get rid of it "If you're going to use your money for charity use it on something that matters"
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 am

Ryder sighed, "Please save the speech for a soap opera." He saw he get dizzy and for a second his mask dropped to show concern but quickly he put it back up. He walked away from her to look out the window. "Everything has already been payed for." What was wrong with him? A simple human could affect him soo much. It was just pityful.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Emma: my face flashed in anger "fuck you" I shouted and hen blinked in surprise at the strength of my anger
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Ryder wasn't fazed by her yelling at him. The nurse came in then, " I think you should leave. Your upsetting her." She told him. He nodded turning on his heel to leave. It wasn't like she wanted him here with her. She didn't even care that he saved her. She is just way too stubborn.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:19 pm

Emmi: I rolled over on my side and cried softly, anger at my failure to die, at my worthless life and my pointless efforts to fix my mother. But most of all, I wept because i thought about the dissappointment and blame i would see in my aunts eyes and then go home to a mother who would neevr comfort me for it.
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Ryder went into the waiting room pacing back and forth. Should he just leave or what? It wasn't like she wanted him here. She just kept yelling at him. He sunk into a chair thinking. What is he going to do? The nurse came back out and he walked up to her. "Can I see again?" The nurse gave him a curious look, "She needs to rest come back later."
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Emmi: I started to cry softly, curling up and ignoring the IV drips and things connected to me. i ripped htem out and hugged myself, curling up tighter as I cried, like I used to when I was a little girl after having a nightmare. My mother would come in and hold me and tell jokes until I was lauhing and had forgotten what had scared me in the first place. Now? I just cried, not knowing when I would stop or who would make me smile now
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karma =) Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Ryder could feel hear pain. It was just dreaful. What could he do to help her? She didn't even like him but the pain was just too much. He understood why she wanted to end it. He walked bakc into the room carfully so she won't notice him. She looked so fragile the way she was laying curled up.
Karma =)
Karma =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Emmi: I bit my lip hard, trying to stop the tears but I couldn't. Not once through m
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 pm

Emmi: I bit my lip hard, trying to stop the tears but I couldn't. Not once through moms whole sickness had I cried. I needed to be strong. When Brian broke up with me I was devastated but even then I didn't cry much. Now it all came out in huge stomach heaving sobs that shook my whole body
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Cairo wrote:Aella: "I don't give a damn. Get out." I snapped

Gale: "No. You are not in a position to be giving orders, so stop trying before i sedate you." i replied calmly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Cairo Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Aella: I growled, fisting my good hand "You're disgusting. Pathetic and disgusting" I hissed, shaking with rage
Cairo
Cairo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next