the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rivalry of the Animal People

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rivalry of the Animal People - Page 4 Empty Re: Rivalry of the Animal People

Post by Bells Sun May 06, 2012 10:44 am

Jasmine--

Berries. Would you believe it? Bright... juicy... berries.
And the Shifter just rolled them towards us.
Slightly suspicious I slipped between the others and knelt down to pinch one of them in my fingers, raising it to my nose to sniff. Stomach growling I pinched the berry a bit harder, watching the juice squirt out and color my fingers. It.. seemed safe enough. Without a word I looked to the others, wanting to see someone else eat a berry before I did.

Glenn --

Nose twitching I glanced up at the others, laying my tail low as I did. Surely they weren't just going to stand there while the Outsiders were like... only twenty feet away or something. I partly noticed when Ivy shifted back, the main of my focus on Koa and Star. When she rolled the berries I fought the urge to go over and get between her and them. I mean... they were Outsiders....
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Shizuka

I laugh sharply, having it end as suddenly as it started. "We aren't beasts," I snap at the one who threw berries, baring my fangs. There wasn't any grounds on which we could make requests. This wasn't our land to demand them off of. Yet I wouldn't stand for being treated like simple animals. We were more than that, just like them. So why should they get all of the good fortune?
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of Storms Mon May 07, 2012 2:09 am

Eagle let out a screech from the tree he was in, his eyes blazing at the thought of being treated like small pets. He flew down and shifted, his golden wings folding back into his jacket he managed to find.
Wolf of Storms
Wolf of Storms

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4