the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night Bite

3 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Late Night Bite - Page 4 Empty Re: Late Night Bite

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Anastasia - "Why does that upset you?" I ask curiously.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Daisy: "Well, do you like being in a cage for the rest of your life? Did Vincent like never being able to play outside like a normal kid and being locked down in his house to make sure he didn't do something 'dangerous'? Did I like it when my sisters and brothers got to go to school and play and do normal things while I was cooped up all day being trained? Being told 'it's ok, Daisy, you're better than them. You suffer now, but when you're a vampire, you'll be thanking us.'" I bring my knees to my chest and bury my head in my knees. "No," I say softly. "None of us did."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:20 pm

Anastasia - I hug her, "Don't you worry about me," I say sternly and caring.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Daisy: I'm about to say something when the bathroom door opens a little. "Ok, if you so much as laugh, I swear I will bludgeon you to death with my fluffy hat. And it's been done before."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Anastasia - I raise my eyebrows and say, "Laugh at what?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Daisy: Vincent opens the door and picks up his other clothes. "This," he says. He's wearing a huge coat with the fluffy hood up, pants that looked two sizes too big, a skii mask, a hat, gloves, and sunglasses. Everything except for the glasses was white. "Let's see," he says as he turns around. "I'd almost say that I look like that tire guy, but I'm feeling more like a marshmellow. What do youu think, Ana."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Anastasia - "I think you look cute," I smile, "I've always liked marshmellows."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Vincent: I smirk. "My mom would shoot you of she could hear you. She said this was what all the young European wear when they go to the Alps. Didn't have the heart to tell her that we aren't European and they never take me to the Alps." I toss my stuff on the bed. "So, what do we do for fun around here?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Anastasia - "There is a bar downstairs," I say, "but that's about it."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Vincent: I watch as Daisy's eyebrow twitches. "And is there a real bartender at the bar?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:56 pm

anastasia - "Yeah."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:58 pm

Vincent: Daisy stands up suddenly. Her bangs are covering her face, hiding her expression. I smirk and cross my arms. "So, real bar, well stocked, and with a bartender, who must be one of the best if he works for someone like Kyle, hm?" "H-hey, why don't you guys say we go downstairs for a bit, hm?" Daisy smiles, her eyes a little too wide. "I think the DJ's still playing music." I let my smirk grow into a full blown grin. It's begun. I turn around and look at Anastasia. "So, what do you say, Ana? Sounds like it's gonna be fun."

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Anastasia - I smile, "Alright then."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Vincent: Daisy practically pulls us out of the room and flies downstairs, admittedly making me want to barf. When she finally let's go, I crack my knuckles and wall over to the bar, where she's already looking over the menu. I take it from her hands and look it over. "Yes, well I think she'll start off with two rounds of everything that comes in shots, a piƱa colada, aaaaand some red bull and vodka." I blink. "That sound good to you, Daisy?" She says yes as she starts braiding her hair on the side. "I-I mean, one or two drinks couldn't possibly hurt, right?" The bartender asks for her id abd she hands him her fake, the only bad thing she's done in her entire life. While sober.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:56 am

Anastasia - I walk up to the bartender, "Hi Erick," I say. When he says hi back I order, "just get me a Bloody Mary." I tell him. He doesn't ask for my ID since I'm a worker and it doesn't matter anyway.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:44 am

Vincent: "Keep it coming," I say to the bartender. "Don't worry- I may have swiped one of my dad's credit cards before we left. This little party's all on Daddy dearest." Daisy slams down her shot on the table and grins. A few more people have started to come to the bar, probably wondering what a snowman and a very happy vampire are doing with Kyle's favorite. "A round if sake bombs too, please?" The bartender looks at Daisy and then looks at me before getting out the sake.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Anastasia - I glare at one of Kyle's friends crowding around us. "I'm shutting this place down!" I shout, "If everyone other than me and my friends aren't out of here in five minutes you're gonna regret it!" I snap.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:56 am

Daisy: "Why not?! Everyone should be allowed to have fun!" I climb up i
on top of the bar. "C'mon, everyone! Free drinks for all!"

Vincent: I wince a little. I wonder what Dad's gonna say when he sees this much money missing? Meh, I'll worry about that later. The bartender places sake bombs in front of Daisy and two other people. While they set up, I walk around the crowd. "Iiiiiin this corner," I start. "Looking to weigh in at about two hundred forty seven pounds of pure muscle, please state your name sir." The guy looks up at me and stares for a minute. "Um...Jake Westly?" "Hard core, athletic, strong enough to lift you with his eyes alone, Jaaaaaaack West!" I go to the next person, a pale kid with longish black hair and bizaro light green eyes. Oh, vampire all the way. "Name?" "Duke Lastierre," he says quietly. "Iiiin this corner, weighing in at one eighty two of skin and bone but sure as hell not a guy to be ducked with, it's The Last Duke! And lastly," I say as I walk over to a pumped looking Daisy. "Weighing in at an unknown weight, most of switch is probably centered around her-" she bonks me on the head and I grimace. "...brains, give it up for the one, the only, Daaaaiiiisssyyy!"

As the crowd's cheering starts to settles down, I turn back to the bar. All three of them have their shots balanced over the drink itself with chopsticks. It's time. "THESE!" I say as I get up in the bar. "Are the Sake Bomb Championships, 2010! Are you ready competitors?" They all nod and I grimace as I look up again. Looks like Daisy's favorite person's gonna discover sake bombs today. I ignore his look and turn back to our growing crowd after getting a "Hell yea," a nod, and a "Yep." "On your marks...get set...GO!"

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 am

Kyle - I watch them. Anastasia is leaning against the counter annoyed by the crowd, especially my friends. She catches my gaze then hatefully glares before taking another shot.

Anastasia - "Woo! GO DAISY!" I shout trying to break the connection between Kyle and I.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:57 pm

Vincent: I almost feel sorry for the muscle guy. Tge Duke guy and Daisy are flying through them because of their vampireness while the guy is about three cup behind. The bartender is flying to keep up with them, placing another round on the table for the vampires before hurriedly moving to make more. The crowd cheers to the beat of their slamming on the table. "Go, go, go!" They fall in at the same time and Daisy just barely manages to slam her cup down. "Hit me," she says. The bartender grimaces. "I-I'm out of sake..." he says. I raise Daisy's arm. "Winner!" I yell as the crowd cheers. She stands up on the bar and bows. "Yes, yes, thank you everyone! I just wanted to say that this is an honor, especially with such nice competitors. But-" She puts a foot on the vampire guys head and points to the two. "I'm still the mother fucking greatest! Now carry me to my throne, slaves!" She turns around and stage dives into the crowd, who actually catch her. I grin as I watch her being carried off to the dance floor. "And that," I say to Daisy. "Is how you get rid of your chaperone. Feel free to applaud."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Anastasia - I watch him. I stay at the bar, but I watch. I don't know why I feel as if something bad is about to happen, but I do.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Vincent: I frown. "Hey, are you ok?" I ask over the noise.

Daisy: "C'mon, it's complementary," says the human guy from the challenge. "Its the least I owe a pretty girl who whooped my ass fair and square." I smile and look as the veins throbbing in his neck. "Are you sure?" I ask. "It might hurt a bit..." But I'm already taking his arm. I sink my teeth into the largest vein and then look from the wound to the guy, cocking my head. He smiles back and I grin, moving from his arm to his neck as my fingers get tangled in his hair.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Anastasia - "I feel like something is going to happen, something horrible," I sigh.

anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:27 pm

Vincent: "What's the worst that can happen? It's just about daylight outside, Daisy's finally relaxed, and I'm wearing ten inches of clothes. Talk like that will make the bar burst into flames or something."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Anastasia - "I don't know, but I think you should keep a close eye on Daisy," I suggest.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next