the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 4 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:42 pm

did we start?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... - Page 4 Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Hearts44 Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 pm

I tried to copy and paste it but it made my comp. act funny. This is why I left that site...*sighs*
I can message Liz to message Ende? She goes on Inkpop still...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Wait, if we start from where we left off then you'll have to catch me up to speed. :/ Did you get past the week they were staying in Stark's house?

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:59 pm

What happened while i was gone??
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Nothing, we're just trying to decide where to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Not everyone was in Starks house, only two of Lights's characters...
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 pm

gtg...
Sorry!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Yeah, that's what I meant. But were Myra and Mathias still at Stark's house or....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Oh, bye!

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Name: Serene Thorn
What are you: Carnie
Act if in Carnival: is a "part of darkness" and can control shadows. her powers are vast and are all dark arts. She is actually kind and nice but she is mostly consumed by her powers, that is why she works for Mr. K
Appearence: long black curly hair, bright blue eyes, long legs, beautiful
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:34 pm

I'm kinda iffy on the power thing. She can do tricks with darkness and have mental issues that threaten to consume her, but I didn't put it in paranormal because I didn't intend for them to have powers...

And I am SO sorry for deserting you guys last night. Right after I sent that message, my Internet went hay wire. I couldn't even get on the computer and my mom's internet was busted too. :/
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Haha, it's okay Pavi, we forgive you Smile Mine gets messed up all the time, so if I ever disappear it's probably unintentional.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:20 pm

Mmk. Smile
This is pretty random, but this is the first time I've been on the computer on this site...its so bright. O.O
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Haha xD. Oh yeah, don't you usually use your iPod or something? I hate using the internet on my iPod, but I'll do it if I have to.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Yea, I keep thinking "Why is everything so big?! Can't I just shrink this?" I then I remember. >.<
The only time I get on my computer now is to play sims or do homework. I'm a paper-and-pad person when it comes to writing, so I haven't seriously gone on in a minute.
But anywho, should we continue searching for Endellion or leave things be?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:32 pm

SIMS! You play? I'm getting a new laptop soon, and then I'll finally be able to get it! *jumps up and down*

I don't know about Endellion...it seems pretty hopeless :/

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:35 pm

YESH! My sister got me hooked when we were like...in second grade, lol. I have sims 3, but some other downloads made it so that it doesn't work on my computer. My parents are buying me another for Christmas, but I think its the computer, not the game. Which means I'm screwed. .____.
And yea, I checked inkpop, but I don't think she's been on yet...can't find the cc either. The one here doesn't have the link.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Ahhh I love the Sims! My best friend had the Sims 2 in second grade, with all the expansion, because of her sister and I was OBSESSED. But my old crap job of a computer wouldn't run 2, so I had to get the original. Which isn't terrible, but I like being up to date. I have Sims 2 now, on my netbook, with no expansions since it's so little. But I'm getting a MacBook for Christmas, and then I have money saved up to buy Sims 3 and all the expansions for it so far!! I'm just a little obsessed still.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 pm

Lol, I got Sims three when I graduated from middle school, and that basically explains how I spent my summer.
I have a lot of expansion stuff for Sims 2 as well as stuff I downloaded from different websites (my sister loves the teen pregnancy thing.) And then I got hella pissed when my sister accidenly deleted my main family on sims three. I was down to the grand children. :,(
Lol, R.I.P.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:54 pm

I've never gotten past the original family, lols xD. I think the teen pregger thing would be fun, since it's very realistic. Can teens get pregnant in Sims 3? I'm guessing not, since that could be labeled "inappropriate". Did you know that the drinks they get at the bar are non-alcoholic? -_-
Funny thing is, they still get tipsy, I believe...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Yea, Sims is generally PG. Except for the sex scenes, which they finally stopped giving a close up to in the third one. Razz
It's not a bar if you can't get wasted. I just had one of my characters go into a full out Sake Bomb Championship. If you can't do that, its obviously not a bar. It's just a...an imitation!
Although maybe that's because I come from a family of alcohalics? Lol.
But I know for sure they get crazy when you make their aspirations or social go all the way down. Then the Social Bunny comes. Very Happy
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:02 pm

They took the sex scenes out? Thank god! I always hid my screen when those played, because I didn't want my mom to think I was doing anything weird...it's like, do we really need to see that? I hate the Social Bunny, it's annoying tongue Although it does give stat boosts.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:10 pm

I just like messing with the social bunny. I made one of my people have a baby with him...but it wasn't a bunny at all. D;
And yea, I was so happy. I was waiting for the scren to switch when they came downstairs having already done it. Plus, they give birth in the hospital!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Hehe, yeah did you use that cheat where you can dress your sim up like one?
I'm liking the sound of Sims 3, lol. The only thing I'm ify about is the families growing up without me playing them. I'll feel like I missed out on their lives!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 pm

I don't think they grow up while you're not there, but I know that you can only play one family at a time. If you choose to skip around, there's no telling what would've changed when you came back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next