the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Drake: "Are you going to hold that over me forever?" I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't flirting, I was trying to scare you."

Tara: "Almost positive. I can count the people on one hand."

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:52 pm

Stella-"Scare Me? With a kiss? The only thing i would be scared of is catching whatever disease you have."

Asher-I leaned in a little closer. "Am i one of them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:55 pm

Drake: "Ouch," I faked hurt then chuckled. "Not. I don't have a disease unless you count sarcasm."

Tara: I hesitated then smiled. "Looks like it. What do you think of that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Name: Zackary 'Zack'
Instrument: mainly violin and guitar, knows more
Personality: to be figured out
Wearing: jeans, black t-shirt, letterman jacket (purple and light tan), black shoes
Looks like: Black hair, tan, gray eyes, 6’4”, lean

Name: Corinne 'Cori' 'Rin'
Instrument: Clarinet and piano
Personality: To be figured out
Wearing: dark skinny jeans, gray t-shirt, black converse, plain black jacket
Looks like: Dark blonde, light tan, blue-green eyes, 5’6”, slender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Zack: New school. Just great. I roll my eyes and look around me, taking in everything that surrounds me. A lot better than RHS, that's for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Stella-I sighed turning to him, my expression hurt. It was all real. I was hurt easily, and had pushed me to far. "Why?" I whispered.

Asher-I smiled. "Makes me feel.....like eating a hotdog"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:25 pm

(why what?)

Tara: I drew back with a confused expression "What?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:28 pm

(why is he being so "rude" to her sorry lol)

Asher-I lauughed. "I'm hungary...sorry!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Drake:"What? Did I hurt your little feelings?" I said as if I were talking to a small child. I rolled my eyes. "toughen up, Stella."

Tara: "Well...then...eat something?" I arched an eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Stella-Do. Not. Cry. I told myself over and over again. But it didn't help, a little tear came anyways, i didn't even bother wiping it away..."What made you so cold hearted?"

Asher-Dumbass 'makes me feel...like eating a hotdog' way to go. "Uh, yeah...you wanna sit with me at lunch?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Drake:"Babe, I was born with that gift," I snickered.
(I love playing the jerks lol)

Tara:"Um," I hesitated. I wondered what my friends would think if I sat with Asher? Was he cool enough to sit with? I didn't want to be mean though, that would be two rejections for him in one day, so I smiled. "Sure, why not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:24 pm

(lol XD i love playing the girl with all the problems!)

Ariella-"You disgust me...You think its funny when you make girls cry? Your sick."

Asher-"Thanks, really..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:22 pm

Drake:"Why thank you - that's the nicest thing I've heard all day," I chuckled.

Tara:"Oh, does no one sit with you?" crud, he was a major loser!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Ariella-"Is that really what you like to do? Hurt people?"

Asher-"No, but i didn't know if you did or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:47 pm

Drake: "What do you think?" I asked with a smirk, and leaned against a row o lockers.

Tara:"Puh-lease, I have tons of friends," I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Ariella-" Im not sure what to think, I hope thats not what you like...but thats what it seems like..."

Asher-"That are better than me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 am

Drake:"Why? Why do you hope? How I've acted, cold hearted apparently, is all you know of me. What makes you so sure that you'd like a different version of me?

Tara:"That's a matter of opinion," I shrugged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:25 am

Stella-I had no answer, that i could say out loud. "I'm not even sure..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:28 am

Drake:"Have a little case of teen angst, do you? Maybe you should go write about me in your diary, or talk to Lily about it. Oh wait, she thinks you already have a boyfriend," I snickered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:32 am

Stella-I bet if he really knew he'd shut up. He might even apologize...if he only knew what today meant for me. I shook my head, clearing out the images of my dead family. "Listen, sorry for all this shit...it's just not really a good day."

Asher-I smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:37 am

Drake:"I could care less, I'm not hear to listen to your problems. I'm not a therapist."

Tara:"And my opinion, in case you were wondering, is that you're just as good as them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:45 am

Stella-Damnit Stella, don't cry. I checked my phone and saaw the time-thank god. Lily was about to come get me. I sat down my back against the lockers, my eyes closed. "Not your fault..." I whispered.

Name: Lily wells

Lily:I walked the halls of the stupid music school, looking for Stel, when i fount her on the floor and some guy-whom im guessig was Matt-and ran over to her. "Stel!"

Asher-"Thanks..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 am

Drake: Some girl came running up to Stella. Obviously someone she knew, since she greeted Stella by name. I just stayed silently aganinst the lockers, watching the two girls. Depressed Stella, and her cheery-looking friend.

Tara:"Unbearably quiet," I mumbled to myself of Asher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 am

Lily-I sat beside her, but turned and looked to the guy. "Are You Matt?"

Stella-I groaned. Oh god no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 am

Drake: I glanced at Stella in amusement, then looked back at the girl. "Yeah, yeah I am. You must be Lily."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum