the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 8 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 pm

Drake:"That's so unlikely, Stella. There were tons of cars on the road that day."

Tara: "Don't worry, it's very impossible that I ever will."

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 8 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:01 pm

Stella-"What kind of car was it?" I remember the last thing i saw before i blacked out was the other car. I never [i]asked about it because when i woke up-i woke up alone.

Asher-"That's great for me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:01 pm

Drake:"A black Jeep."

Tara:"What, like the sound of my voice?" I joked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Stella-I closed my eyes, i pulled out my wallet-it was in my coat pocket-and pulled out the small newpaper clipping. It had to cars that had hit each other. One a small white car and the other, a black jeep. I handed him the clipping and wrapped my arms aroud my stomach, convinced it would hold me together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:40 pm

Drake:"That's our car," I muttered quite obviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 am

Stella-"My fault..." I whispered.

Last edited by CanYouHearMe? on Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Drake:"No it's not, it was only an accident. There's a reason why they call it a 'car accident', because they were always just a mistake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Stella-I hugged myseld tightly...why could't i be as strong as him? "Why..." I mummbled into my arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:58 pm

Can I join?
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:32 am

I guess so Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Name: Memphis
Instrument: guitar and a soft voice
Personality: shy, very quiet
Wearing: just a tshirt with maybe a design and jeans.
Looks like: blond hair with brown highlights and green eyes
Sweet
Sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:11 pm

CanYouHearMe? wrote:Chris-I was walking with my brother-my facing him, my back facig where i was going-whe i bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I said to the boy!

Brandon-"I'll see you i class." I sad yo chris, when i went in a girl was sittig i my seat, i sat beside her. "Hey"

(Wow, I haven't been on in forever.)

Kale: I jumped back and laughed a little. "Yeah, no problem" I said, dimissing it.

Aura: I glanced up and smiled a little. "Hi." I paused and looked down. "Am I in your seat?" I asked, trying to hide my worry.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8