the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 4 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Avery Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Name: Aura
Instrument: Oboe, cello, sings
Personality: Quiet, fiery, sarcastic
Wearing: A pair of dark, ripped skinny jeans, a band tee, a bow in her hair
Looks like: dark brown hair, hazel eyes, light tan, medium height, has curves-- still slim

Name: Kale
Instrument: bass guitar and viola
Personality: Cynical, subtle in his actions, patient
Wearing: Dark tee shirt, cargo jeans, skater shoes
Looks like: Dark red hair, nearly black eyes, pale-isah, tall, muscular, freckles
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 4 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Asher-"Listen, sorry about that...friends first?" I asked, holdinh my arm out for her to loop her with mine.

Stella-Fuck. He enjoyed that. I felt stupid. But more than that i felt outraged. He was messing with me. I pushed him. It was 3rd grade, and stupid, but no one was in the room, and i was mad. "I hate you." Truth-I didn't know him. But i this class period he had pushed me so much, sure at first i thought he was kinda cute-still do-but he had pushed me to far. It didn't help that i always wanted the approvel of others an when he didn't give it to me, it hurt. Because i wanted his...

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:23 pm

(How should i come in?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Tara: "Don't worry about it, it was only on the cheek!" I laughed, but then linked arms with him. "Sure - friends."

Drake: I brushed my shoulder snobbily, but then smirked at Stella "I've been told worse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Name: Chris (Christine)
Instrument: sings
Personality: bubbly, funny, outgoing but shy about her feelings
Wearing: A day to remember shirt, skinny jeans, and converse
Looks like: Blond hair, abd bright blue eyes, small pettie

Name: Brandon Hayes (twins)
Instrument: acoustic guitar
Personality: Outgoing, friendly
Wearing:Jeans, band tee, and vans
Looks like: Blond hair, ad bright blue eyes

Stella- I moved closer to him. "Why?" My voice was pathetic, but i didn't care...i pushed him again, but i was so small compared to him i ended up tripping and falling.

Asher-"haha. come on lets get on to class!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Chris-I was walking with my brother-my facing him, my back facig where i was going-whe i bumped into someone. "Sorry!" I said to the boy!

Brandon-"I'll see you i class." I sad yo chris, when i went in a girl was sittig i my seat, i sat beside her. "Hey"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Drake: "I hear I'm not the easiest person to get along with," I rolled my eyes and offered her a hand to help her up.

Tara: "What do you have next?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Stella-I grabbed his hand. My hand tingled a little-ugg i was such a girl.

Asher-"Modern music...a class where we listen to our favorite songs and write down our thoughts." I smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Drake: I dropped down and grabbed her books, then shoved them at her with a sigh. "Here."

Tara: "Same! I love that class," I gushed as we entered the classroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:04 pm

(aww, i was gonna make people for avery....Sad
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:05 pm

you probably still can, I think CanYouHearMe? only did that so she'd have someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Stella-I stood there, i was gunna say something else-but then my phone went off

I can show you how to hump, without making love
The way you look at me i can tell that your a freak
And i'll be layig in the sun, bottle an a gun
The way you look at me i can tell that your a freak!

Asher-"Me too!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Name: Donny White ( a girl)
Instrument: electic guitar and bass guitar
Personality: mysterious, funny, easy going
Wearing:converse, band tees dark jeans
Looks like: brown hair, grey eyes tan skin

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:12 pm

(oh sorry lol i can edit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Drake: I raised my eyebrows, hands in my pockets. "Nice ringtone...gonna answer that?"

Tara: We slipped into desks, and the teacher put on the local radio station that played 'modern' music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Stella-My face flushed. "You know Hollywood Udead?" I asked ignoring his question.

Asher-I pulled out my ipod. "Wanna play the ipod shuffle game?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Drake: "Sarcasm, Stella," I rolled my eyes and snatched her phone with a smirk. I flipped it open, and took the call "Hello?"

Tara: I smiled curiously. "How do you play that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:57 pm

Stella-"Give it back!" I said reaching for my fone. I could hear who it was on the other end-Lily.

"Stel?"Lilly asked.

Asher-"You put the ipod on shuffle and the next song that plays will be your theme song."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Drake: "Nah, it's her...boyfriend," I grinned mischievously ad tried not to laugh. "Matt. She's busy right now, can I take a message?"

Tara: "Okay, you start," I shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Stella-My mouth dropped open and my face turned cherry red. "What are you doing!" I heard Lily's reply.
"OMG, when did Stel get a boyfriend? And busy how!"

Asher-"Okay." I shook my ipod. "Mindset by Every Avenue..." I thought for a moment..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Drake: "Making me a sandwich," I had to work very hard not to crack up.

Tara: "Problem: all you have is hard rock music and stuff...but none of that could ever be my theme song!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Stella-I scoffed. as if i wouldd be making him a snadwhich!
"How'd you get her to do that? She never does anything for us!" Lily screamed into the phone.

Asher-"Have you ever given it a chance?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Drake: "That's a story for when you're older," I winked at Stella to hold my laughter in.

Tara: "Kind of...but I just can't get use to it. All it sounds like is screeching metal to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:33 pm

Stella-I tapped my foot. Now Lily would be askig about my "boyfriend".
"What does that mean! I am old enough!! Gosh!"

Asher-"You have to find the right band, not all of them scream it, this song is about a guy meeting a gril and how he only wants her, and when he gets her he doesn't expect her to love him the way he lovees her, but she does..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Drake: "Just how old are you, anyway? And who are you?"

Tara: "Oh," I smiled. "That sounds like my kind of song. But I just can't get past how loud the music is usually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next