the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Raven: I walked into an empty music room and sat down at the piano. My fingers danced across the keys gracefully.
"Mozart was crazy
Flat effin crazy.
Bat crap i hear
But his music's not crazy.
"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:06 pm

((YAY :DD))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Drake: "What version do you have?" I asked and snatched it from her with a smirk, before scrolling through her playlists.

Tara: "No, it's that I don't like dark music - and don't want to be stereotyped," I shrugged, and pulled my guitar out from its case. "Do you want me to play the song for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:12 pm

Asher-I shrugged. "Go ahead..."

Stella-"Touch, latest."I said. I only had a few songs on there by green day-but thoes were my favorite...21 guns, Time of your life...thoes were my two favorite. I grabbed the sheet of paper with all the rules on it. "Erm, we have to pick two songs. Each person picks one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Drake: "I pick...21 guns. What do you want?"

Tara: I smiled and strummed my guitar to get the note, then sang the first verse so he could get a bit of an idea.

If I die young,
Bury me in satin,
Lay me down on a bed of roses,
Sink me in the river at dawn,
send me away with the words of a love song.

I stopped. "Oh yeah, can you do harmony? It sounds best that way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:16 pm

(i guess raven can stay alone in the music room...)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:23 pm

((Make her come ito the class room... i can make another character she can pair up with... :DDD))

Name-Layden
Age-16
Instrument-Sings
Looks like-Tall, short brown hair.

Stella-I grabbed my ipod back scrolling down to my lastest favorite, i showed it to him. "Sometimes by A rocket to the moon, ever heard of it?"

Asher-"Uh,I can try......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Raven: I got up from the piano and walked down the halls, running into a guy and falling backwards, my guitar clanging out of my hand.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:27 pm

***ignore song listed above...i replace it with No one can touch us by sing it loud :DDD *****

Layden-"I'm Soooooo sorry!" I said helping the girl up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Raven: "Its fine." I whispered, grabbing my guitar from the ground and sliging the strap across my shoulder and pushing the guitar behind me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Layden-I grabbed the gituar from her. "So? Where im i taking you to, my lady?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Raven: "207." I hated being the new girl at a school. New surroundings, new people, new rules to learn.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Drake: I chuckled "Yeah. You said you sing, right? So you start, and I'll see if I can figure it out as we go."

Tara: "Sorry, sometimes I forget that people have to learn to harmonize. I have a natural ear," I shrugged. "You just have to sing an octave higher or lower than me, I can play the note for you if you need it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:33 pm

(or he could go a third higher or lower....oops. sorry, my music side keeps coming out...plus im psyched cause i just learned cool harmonies. Very Happy)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 pm

((hehe, it's okay. Happens to me all the time))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Layden-I smiled. "Me too, so come on!" I walked her to class- i knew we were late but eh. I grabbed the partner project list and read it. "So looks like we each gotta pick a sone and preform it-together."

Stella-"Oh, and theres a smalll part where im gunna eed you to sing..." I said bitig my lip.

Asher-"Oh, but my singing is NOT good..." I sang the 1st verse with her, doing my best to sing lower...

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Raven: "Cool." I glanced at my guitar which he was still holding.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:49 pm

Layden-"Opps, sorry!" I said handing her, her gituar..."So any song ideas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Drake: "Fine," I grumbled. "Just go ahead and start, and cue me."

Tara: "You're just singing back up - it doesn't need to be good!" I laughed. "But actually, you didn't do too bad just now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Raven: I thought for a second, then started playing 'Another Day' from rent to see if he would catch on.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:00 pm

Stella-I smiled and began singing...

[i][i][i]We're getting higher
Every time that we love
A little closer to the things we fall back on
If you come over, then together, willing
We'll take over the world

Come on, come on, come on
You know youve gotta
Come on, come on, come on and celebrat
Cause we are together, made for each other
We can stand alone
And now no one can touch us

We're falling faster
Will you think about i

And now no one can touch us

And I'll be singing
Cause you're all I need (x2)

I turned to him, cuing him i that the next part was his.

We're getting higher
Every time that we love
A little closer to the things we fall back on
If you come over, then together, willing
We'll take over the world

You know you've gotta
Cause we are together, made for each other
We can stand alone
(No one, no one can touch us)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Asher-"You think so?"

Layden-I instantly knew wht song she was playing, i went to the back and grabbed my gituar, and started playing, ad singing along.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Drake: I joined in at the right spot, surprised that my voice wasn't so rusty. Then again, I sang in the shower. And secretly when I wrote songs...

Tara: "No, I was pleasantly shocked, actually," I laughed lightly. "I was expecting you to suck, the way you were going on about your singing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:21 pm

CanYouHearMe? wrote:Asher-"You think so?"

Layden-I instantly knew wht song she was playing, i went to the back and grabbed my gituar, and started playing, ad singing along.

Raven: I sang softly when Mimi's part came in.
"The heart may freeze or it can burn
The pain will ease if I can learn
There is no future
There is no past
I live this moment as my last
There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No day but today
"
I glance dat him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Stella-When we finished i tured smiling at him. "That was amazing!" When ever i sang, i would be full of energy, i almost hugged him-almost.

Asher-"haha...thanks."

Layden-I smiledd at her..."Your voice, it's amazing.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next