the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Stella-I waited for her reply.
"Lily, 16, her BEST FRIEND!"

Asher-"This band isn't loud..."

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 5 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Drake: "Oh, that's right, she did mention you a couple of times. Anyway, like I said, have a message for her?"

Tara:"Let me hear," I held out my hand for one of his ear buds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Stella-Sadly i was ejoying this-sorta. It was funny because he was pushing Lilys buttons.
"Only a couple?Whatever! Yeah, i do...tell her i said to call me before i come to that music school and kick her ass!"

Asher-I handed her the earbud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Drake: "I'll be sure to tell her...once we're done making out," I clapped the phone shut, hanging up, then burst out laughing.

Tara: I zoned out for a moment listening to the song, the smiled at Asher. "It's not as bad as I would have thought. Definitely not as loud."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Stella-My jaw dropped and my face was...well way past the color of a cherry. "Whaat!"

Asher-"See ya' learn something new everyday!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:10 pm

Drake: "You'll have a lot of explaining to do next time 'Lily' calls, won't you?" I smirked and tossed her the cellphone. "By the way, you're turning bright red. What, never kissed a boy? I was just pretending for Lily, but if you really want..."

Tara: "Hey! That's what I always say," I smiled "Looks like we have more in common than I would have thought."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Stella-Truth-i hadn't had my first kiss. But it was not gunna be with him! I fumbled with my words. "i..erm just.....uhhh" Shit.Shit.Shit!

Asher-I smiled at her. "i like cherries."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Drake: I smirked and took a step toward her. "Is that what you want, Stella, a kiss?"

Tara: I laughed. "So do I. I can even do the whole tie-the-cherry-stem-in-a-knot-trick."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Stella-I backed up-but there was a wall behind me-so i was stuck between him and a wall. I sputtered my words. "No, i just, umm, ever before...ad i wanted it to be special?" I whispered the last part, about never havig been kissed before and wanting it to be special. My face was bright red.

Asher-"Really now..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:51 pm

Drake: I leaned in really close, but the pulled back at the last possible second with a chuckle. "I don't think I want your first kiss on my conscience.

Tara:"Yeah, can you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Stella-I let out a breath i didn't relize i was holding. My face was still red. "Like i said, i want it to be with someone special-someone who actually likesme!" I spat at him.

Asher-My cheeks turned a little red. "no..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Drake: I rolled my eyes "Most girls get it over with during spin-the-bottle or something."

Tara:"It's not a big deal, just a trick," I shrugged then remembered that 'trick' meant you were a goos kisser. No wonder he was blushing. Thankfully I wasn't the blushy type myself. I just laughed the whole thing off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Stella-"Whats with the whole most girls thing? I. Am. Not. Most. Girls."

Asher-I smiled. "One day, im gunna test that...to see if it's true." I said, damn my tounge, shes gunna run away screaming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Drake:"Maybe you aren't. I can't say, since I haven't hung around you long," I shrugged.

Tara:"Oh really? Can't wait," I said absentmindedly, since I was focused on my work. But then realized what I had just said and my eyes widened. "I mean…"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Stella-"Well then maybe you should." I said.

Asher-"No worries, i was uh, just kidding?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Drake: I smirked "Look who's being a flirt now."

Tara:"So...was...I," I managed, then nodded as if it were true. Secretly, I hoped he hadn't been joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Stella- I smiled sweetly at him, leaning in closely. "Maybe i was, but you'll never know if you don't get to know me." I leaned back against the wall, still smiling.

Asher-I mentally slapped myself. "I am so stupid..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Drake:"I don't usually like to put in the extra effort to get to know people," I shrugged.

Tara:"No you're not!" I couldn't help but laugh "I'm just not good at flirting, to be honest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:16 pm

Stella-"You should, you might find something you like."

Asher-I didn't relize i had said it out loud...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:26 pm

Drake: "You think so? Well you probably wouldn't be surprised that I don't like much. I'm very picky."

Tara: "And now you go back to being Silent-Asher," I sighed but smiled, and continued to write down my thoughts on what was playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Stella-"Doesn't seem like it. Sees like you'd take anything." I said not really looking at him.

Asher-"Sorry, darlin' you leave me without anythiong to say."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Drake: "Flirting and taking, or liking, are two different things. Some people say I'd flirt with anything that had a heartbeat," I snickered.

Tara: I tapped my pencil on the desk as I zoned out for a couple minutes, just listening to the music. But I snapped my attention back with a smile. "People can hardly ever leave me speechless. Maybe that makes us a good team. Like earlier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:03 pm

Stella-"I wish i didn't have a heartbeat." I whispered, hating that i couldn't argue against what he had said.

Asher-"Are you sure about that?" I asked leaning in a little closer, a smirk on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Drake: "Well, you're in luck - so far I haven't flirted with you, anyway. You may as well not have a heartbeat."

(What did Asher mean?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:41 pm

Stella-"I do believe almost kissing me is flirting." I said, still not looking at him.

(about not many people being able to leave her breathless)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next