the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 pm

Raven: "Thanks." And back to the whisper i went.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 pm

Drake: I snorted. "Hardly, it still needs some work. We should probably practice until the teacher says it's time to present."

Tara: "So, I think we've actually got it down - and after the first try, too! Guess we make a good team!" I smiled and held out my fist for a fist bump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Layden-I smiled playing again.

Stella-"Wanna try 21 guns now?" I asked going to the back and grabbing my gituar.

Asher-I bumped fists with her, the said. "Ah, now it's mt turn....Know any All time low songs?...We should do lullabies...Such an amazing song..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:58 pm

Raven: I smiled at his voice and changed songs subconsciously. I changed to "Bring me to Life." I sang softly, letting the notes ring out on my guitar.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Drake: "I thought you said you sang?" I said, ignoring her question.

Tara: "Never heard of it, but sure. If you like it then it can't be half bad," I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Stella-I smirked at him. "I can do man things." I started strumming.

Asher-"Great!" I grabbed the gituar ad began strumming, singing the words.

Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye. It good be for the last time and its not right..

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Raven: I stopped kinda sudden. "Um...what song do you want to do?" eight sylables! better then most of my sentences.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Drake: "Two things isn't 'many'," I rolled my eyes.

Tara: I nodded along. "Actually, I think I've heard this before. Okay, I think we're set then."

Last edited by !nspired on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:53 pm

(XD lol my i forgot the 'y' it was suppose to be many my bad!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 pm

((lol, I can edit))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Stella-I stopped playig. "Who said it was just two?" I smiled at him and began again.

Asher-"Perfect..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Raven: I stopped kinda sudden. "Um...what song do you want to do?" eight sylables! better then most of my sentences.

Raven: I waited for his reply.[quote]

Last edited by asueu13 on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Drake: "Shopping doesn't count," I mumbled, knowing some girls thought of that as a 'skill'. How much skill did it take to swipe a credit card?

Tara: "You're not much of a talker, are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:21 pm

Layden-I thought, mhm..I began to play Not a second to waste by a rocket to the moon.

Stella-I stared at him in urrter shock. "I can't believe you said that..." My voice was barley above a whisper. My eyes narrowed at him. I walked over to the piano and began playing Vegas Skies by The cab, after a few moments, i went to the drums and played part of six feet under the stars by All time low. "I can continue with more if you want?" My voice was even, but they way i said it-my tone cold- had to have an affect on him.

Asher-"I believe actions speak louder than word." I said winking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Raven: I took me a couple minutes to reconize the song. But when i did i started singing softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Drake: "Okay, three instruments and you can sing? Not bad, but I've seen better," I smirked at her obviously annoyed & hostile tone. I tapped my pencil boredly on my desk.

Tara: "Oh, I get it you w-" I cut off, realizing that the wink wasn't supposed to be mentioned. He might even had been flirting. Hm. "You win this argument, that's what I was going to say." I never let anyone win an argument, but luckily Asher didn't know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:33 pm

CanYouHearMe? wrote:Layden-I thought, mhm..I began to play Not a second to waste by a rocket to the moon.

Stella-I stared at him in urrter shock. "I can't believe you said that..." My voice was barley above a whisper. My eyes narrowed at him. I walked over to the piano and began playing Vegas Skies by The cab, after a few moments, i went to the drums and played part of six feet under the stars by All time low. "I can continue with more if you want?" My voice was even, but they way i said it-my tone cold- had to have an affect on him.

Asher-"I believe actions speak louder than word." I said winking at her.

(if you are quoting the song from tick tick boom, i love asher. if not, well thats still one of my favorite sayings.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Stella-He got on my nerves so much. I wet and grabbed a bass, my fingers playing the fimilar notes of makedamnsure. "Again, really i can keep going!" My the end of my little rant my hands were on my hips and i was breathing hard.

Asher-I smiled at her.

(lol i wasnt but you can still love Asher)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Drake: "Bass? That's kid stuff," I smirked at her heavy breathing. I was grating on her patience, I could tell.

Tara: "Hm, you say actions speak louder than words - but you're not doing much of either," I pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Stella-I am good, not many people can play all these instruments and be good at them. I turned away from him. "I have nothing to prove to you."

Asher-I looked at her, standing i pulled her closer,"How about this for ation." I said before kissing her cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Drake: "No one said you did," I shrugged and stood up to go.

Tara: I was stunned into silence for a second - unsure of whether I liked that or not. Asher was cute and seemed pretty nice but...just then the bell rang, and I had a reason to pull away and pack away my guitar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:06 pm

(I was gonna join but it doesn't look like there is any opening.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Asher-What was wrong with me? She probably hates me.

Stella-I watched as he turned to leave. "Whay did you say that?" I asked refering to the fact that he kept saying i wasn't good enough.

(We can make an opening :DD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Okie-dokie.... i'll make my charrie, then.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Drake: "I've been told I like to push people - that may be what you're referring to," I smirked.

Tara: I glanced back at Asher, who looked upset. Aw, now I felt bad. It wasn't that I didn't like him, but we had just met. I wasn't the type of girl to fall for a guy at first sight. Was I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next