the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 7 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:05 am

Stella-I stared at him in disbelif!

Lily-Whoaaa...Stel knew how to pick em! "Stella, go get the car." I said throwing her the keys, when she left i turned to Matt. "So are you going with us?" My voice was softer, and calmer. This was a depressig situations.

Asher-"They say thoese who reserve one sense are advanced in the others"

Back to top Go down

Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D - Page 7 Empty Re: Music in the Halls :D A school for the musicly talented :D

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:08 am

Drake: It sounded like wherever they were going was somewhere serious, so I went along with it. "Stella asked me to, but would it be okay?"

Tara:"Usually I'm good with deep thinking, but I have no idea what you meant by that," I smiled sheepishly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:15 am

Lily-Wow, Stella must really like him..."Yeah, but you gotta be there for her, this week is the hardest...Just follow us okay?" I nodded for him to follow me. I pointed to the car, i got in and began the drive. When we pulled up the the cemetary, i wrapped my arm around Stella, we stood in front of the mass grave, 5 markings on the giant tombstone. Mark Lynn, Anna Lynn, Macy Lynn, and Ray Lynn. Stella's parents, and two sisters.

Asher-"I'm not sure either..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:17 am

Stella-I let the tears in my run free, dropping to my knees. "i didn't mean to..."I whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:20 am

Drake: Shit, what had I gotten myself into? I shoved my hands in my pockets and looked out across the graveyard. My brother was buried at the far side of this place. I tried not to think about that, though. Then Stella dropped to her knees and apologized to the tombstones. Huh?! Had she killed her family?

Tara:"No wait, I've got it. Since you're so quiet, you're probably a good listener, and have a good sense of taste and smell? And touch?" the quote sounded so much less poetic when broken down that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:26 am

Lily-"Stella! We've been over this, it was never your fault! It was that deer!"

Stella-I sighed. "If i hadn't wanted to go back and get my hoodie, we would't have hit the deer! And why did I live! It should have been me insted of them!" I yelled at her.

Asher-"Yeahh"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:32 am

Drake: Oh, carwreck. I knew enough about those. Maybe Stella and I had more in common than I had thought. I knelt down beside her, and my arm aroun her shoulders. "I know how it feels, Stella. I know how it feels to blame yourself. But you have to quit it. It wasn't your fault, and the only way you can be happy is if you accept that and move on."

Tara:"My listening must not be very good," I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:33 am

Stella-I froze. Oh now he decided to care. "Why are you here."

Asher-"I bet so!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:38 am

Drake: "To support my girlfriend, of course," Any kindness vanished from my eyes as I began to put on the 'Matt' act.

Tara: I fake pouted "you hurt my feelings!" but then cracked a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:46 am

Stella-"Will you just stop! Really! Have the courtusey to just stop joking for once? I highly doubt you know what im feeling right now! So stop acting like you care! Cause you dnt know what its like to have everything ripped away from you and no one there to help pick up the pieces. Earlier, when you told me to 'toughen up' well guess what i'm fucking trying! okay?" I was screaming, and crying, and well a complete mess.

Lily-What. The. Fuck? Was Matt, her boyfriend? Uggg i was so confuseddd!

Asher-"I'm sorry darlin'..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:50 am

Drake:"I don't have any idea how you're feeling? Think again, babe," I grabbed her by arm and dragged her over to my brother's grave Danny Paisley.

Tara:"I was just kidding, and out of curiousity do you call everyone 'darlin'?" I cocked my head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:54 am

Stella-I tried to pull away from him, but i was to weak. He stopped in front of a grave, i read the name. He had lost someone...but not everyone. "what happened." i whispered, my body going limp.

Lily-There having a moment! I ran back to my car starting it and leving.

Asher-"Nope."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 am

My iPod is being stupid hang on!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:17 am

Drake:"Carwreck. Did I not tell you that I understood how you were feeling just minutes ago?"

Tara:"Just me, then," for some reason the thought put a smile on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:27 pm

Stella-Damnit...how did i always end up looking like the jerk? "Were you there?"

Asher-"I guess it's just my southern-"ness comming out." I said wiking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:38 pm

Drake:"Yup, right next to him in the back seat." I nodded solemnly with my hands in my pockets.

Tara: I usually hated Southern accents, not to be mean, but I thought they made people sound uneducated and stupid. But on Asher, the accent sounded kind of good....weird. I shrugged. "Guess so.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Stella-I was between my two sisters...i should have died...I squezzed my eyes shut..."When..." My breathing was hard and ragged, so one word sentences were the only thing i could produce right now.

Asher-I smiled a little, gah i was homesick.

(Question: Do you want the wrecks to be related? Like when her familys car tried to miss the deer, they hit Drakes familys car? it's okay if you say o lol =^.^=)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Sure, that sounds like a good idea. When did Stella's happen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:53 pm

uh...i havent decided a date or anything..i'll just go with whatever date you pick hehe Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Drake:"May 8th. Not very long ago," A few months but that was a short time when it came to death.

Tara:"Where exactly are you from?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Stella-My mind went blank. May 8th. The date was forever burned into my mind. I sucked in a huge breath. "This past May 8th?" I asked.

Asher-"South Carolina...You?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Drake:"Yes," I said dryly. Why did girls always have to repeat things?

Tara:"Ohio. I use to visit South Carolina every Summer, but I don't remember everyone having accents."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Stella-"highway 321? At 11:32 pm...or around that time?" my breath came faster...I knew our car had hit another one but, it couldn't be his. No I can't, am I responsible forhisbrothers death too?

Asher-I smiled at her. "you acctully have to let them talk to hear their accent." I said joking with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:37 pm

Drake:"Something like that," I mumbled "You haven't been stalking me, have you?"

Tara: I laughed "Very true, I'll try that next time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:47 pm

Stella-My eyes were watering all over again. "That..other car that hit you...it was us..." My voice was barley over a whisper, but i knew he had heard me. I hadn't just killed my family..i had killed his brother...it was all my fault...

Asher-I frowned. "I never want you to stop talking..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next