the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Anastasia - "What happened three years ago?" I ask.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Mikey: "Well, I'm Mikey. Why did you just do what you did to me just now?"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Sorry, I've just never heard that name, it's really cool
Reece
"Alright" I sigh, glancing over my shoulder "there's something wrong with that girl. Anyway, anything new with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:32 pm

Lillian: I frown and blink. "If you mean asking you if you were alright, well, like I said, that was because you looked a little pale..."

Kinley: I bite my cheecks as my back, arms, and legs start to burn and throb. Was this what Snow had talked about that he didn't want us to know?"

Snow: I look around. "Not here, let's go meet up in the basement and talk about this. I hope you won't mind skipping class?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Jayley
"I am he as you are he as you are we and we are all together" I mutter, walking the halls and scanning every square inch "See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly"

(Is there anything she can find?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 pm

(Himali is an Indian name meaning 'Ice')
Himali: "Nothing's new. . .except I want to get to know people in the other cliques."

Mikey: I blushed, "No, I meant why did you kiss me?"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm

so Hayden is all alone in the gym now...fun stuff xP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Thats really cool!
Reece
"Really? Interesting...when did that start?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 pm

I could make a boy version of Lillian...hehe.
Ho's for everyone!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Jayley
I made my way to the gym, and began taping my knuckles again. Glancing to my right, I noticed another girl there. After I finished, I waved to her "Hey, my name's Jayley, I'm new"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:38 pm

(I know! Himali is really a character I had to make for Eastern Cultural Studies Honors at my school. So I did some research and made her.)
Himali: "I don't know. . .after seeing all these people in the cafeteria it made me realize that I didn't know much people."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:41 pm

Reece
"Now that you mention it, I should probably do the same" I knew the names and faces, could read them with a glance, but I wasn't one for introductions

That's kinda like how I got the name "Endellion", it was for a book. I wanted to name someone Endellion Aleric, meaning fire soul of noble power, but the novel died -_- so now Elli Aleric is my pen name!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 pm

Himali: I chuckled, "We could go together!"

(That's interesting, but sad that the novel died. At least you got a pen name out of it!)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:43 pm

[quote="PavoLights"]Lillian: I frown and blink. "If you mean asking you if you were alright, well, like I said, that was because you looked a little pale..."

Kinley: I bite my cheecks as my back, arms, and legs start to burn and throb. Was this what Snow had talked about that he didn't want us to know?"

Snow: I look around. "Not here, let's go meet up in the basement and talk about this. I hope you won't mind skipping class?"[/quote

Anastasia - "Not one bit"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:44 pm

Lillian is a ho?...hm I just don't think my characters are having much part in the plot *sigh* especially now that George's notebook is destroyed.
Where is everyone? I can try to insert them somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Either cafeteria, about to go to the basement if you're part of the Outcasts, Lillian and Mikey are in the hall as is Jayley, although she's kinda wonderig around.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Yah XD and Jayley is in the gym, btw, and she saw that other girl

Reece
"Sure" I grin, standing up "after you, m'lady"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Himali: I stood up as well, "So, who do you want to talk to?" I still had the nagging urge to meet a couple of those outcasts.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Because the Outcasts' scars are throbbing for a reason that inky Snow knows about and it's time to explain something that happened three years ago.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Hey Meli, do you know Lillian responded?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Anastasia - "I don't mind missing," I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Reece
"Um...hadn't gotten that far. Hey, we could go talk to the drama leader?" I suggest, glancing at Alli sitting at the drama table

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:50 pm

(No, I didn't. What did she say?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next