the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Anastasia - "Be more specific," I say nervously.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 14 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Hayden: I raised my eyebrows, and attempted the shot - but couldn't fling it at the wall the right way or something "H," I mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:07 pm

--Repost--
Anastasia - "Be more specific," I say nervously.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Lillian: "Is it still my turn?" I ask curiously and then smile. "Sorry- I haven't really played horse since third grade. It's hard to remember some things."

Alkson: I smile and lean forward again. "I'll ask one more time, and answer as you may. What do you know about the Outcasts?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Anastasia - I try and scoot back but I'm already as far into the chair as possible, "A lot."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:16 pm

PavoLights wrote:Alkson: I smile and wave the girl over. "Ah, you must be Anastasia," I say. "Please, sit down. We have much to talk about...mainly the Outcasts, really."

Snow: My eyes widen and I take his hand, looking over the cut. I curse under my breath. "What the hell is..." And yet I already thought I had a clue.

Lillian: "Yep," I say with a grin. "Annamaria, nice to meet you. Are you head of the sports kids? I just came here a whole ago, when I found out how great they were at sports. Do you mind if I practice with you?"

Mikey: "What's wrong?" I ask. I knew that he probably knew what was that phyco bitches problem.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Hayden: I held back a glare. "Yeah it's your turn. But you're right, it's a game for little kids, wanna play something else?" I hated to lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Lillian: I frown and poke out my lip just a bit. "I thought we were really having fun...but if you want, we could play a one on one game?"

Snow: I frown and look away. "Nothing, just be careful who you hang out with, ok? And whatever you do, go get your hand bandages. Ok?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Anastasia - I try and scoot back but I'm already as far into the chair as possible, "A lot."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Mikey: "Look, I had no idea that the girl was a phyco bitch, okay? Now. . .what did you want me for?"
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Snow: "That's it. Just get your hand bandaged and as sterile as you can. If I can still smell the blood when I see you again, redo it. That's all."

Alkson: I smirk. "Not enough then if you haven't made the connection yet. Tell me, do your new friends seem a little stronger or faster than the average human? Do you wonder why they kill without remorse and can go days without eating and it doesn't at all affect their health?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:35 pm

Anastasia - "Yes," I say quietly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Hayden: "Actually," I glanced down at my watch, then back up, with an apologetic smile "My free period's almost over. Maybe another time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Mikey: "Fine. . ." I muttered. I went to the nurses office and asked for a bandage. They gave me some hydrogen peroxide and a roll of bandages. The peroxide stung as I dabbed it on my wound. Then, I rolled the bandage around my hand and fastened it together.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Lillian: I smile. "See you later then." When she leaves, I let my body return to normal, smiling. It's started. That seed of doubt. That's sometimes all it takes to crumple a building. I'll be seeing her during sports practice though...I think about this when I accidently bump into the guy from earlier. I blush and stand up. "I...Look, I need to talk to you. And I promise, it's nothing weird like before." I hold up my hand as though to say "Scout's Honor" and wait.

Alkson: I smile. "Why don't you return to class, Anastasia. We will continue this discussion again when you aren't missing class."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Anastasia - "No," I look up at him, "I want to do it." I say automatically. I wanted to do it so that I could change things.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Alkson: "Excuse me?" I say. I want to hear her say te whole thing.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:53 pm

Anastasia - I close my eyes and say it, "I want to be the head of the cheerleaders."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:23 am

(Lillian talking to Mikey. . .?)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:00 am

(Yeah I think she is)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:50 pm

BTW, I was off yesterday because I was grounded. But I think I might quit this chat, I don't contribute anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:37 pm

Hmm... :/ yah, I think I'm terminating Jayley, Reece, and Alli.

Jayley
Leaving the gym, I whistle to myself, scanning the hallway with my strange eyes. Suddenly, a sharp pain rips through my chest, and I collapse on the ground

Reece
I stand up, about to leave the cafeteria to make sure the new girl hasn't run into any more trouble, when a burning pain shoots through my body, and I fall.

Alli
A scream, real this time, passes my lips as I fall to the ground. Then everything went black, and I drifted.

I have never killed off three characters in one post. Also, I was too lazy to come up with real reasons for their death...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Yes, I feel bad, but I didn't even come up with dramatic death scenes. I own at dramatic death scenes- I've written tons of them. Should I write those, instead of quick, unexplained deaths?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next