the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 8 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Himali: "Sure! Let's go!" I led him to the drama table. I felt my timid nature returning, but I needed to get more involved.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 8 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:52 pm

PavoLights wrote:Lillian: I frown and blink. "If you mean asking you if you were alright, well, like I said, that was because you looked a little pale..."

Kinley: I bite my cheecks as my back, arms, and legs start to burn and throb. Was this what Snow had talked about that he didn't want us to know?"

Snow: I look around. "Not here, let's go meet up in the basement and talk about this. I hope you won't mind skipping class?"

Repost.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Alli
Glancing up from my lunch, I see two students approaching "Oh hey, what can I do for you to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:53 pm

PavoLights wrote:
PavoLights wrote:Lillian: I frown and blink. "If you mean asking you if you were alright, well, like I said, that was because you looked a little pale..."

Kinley: I bite my cheecks as my back, arms, and legs start to burn and throb. Was this what Snow had talked about that he didn't want us to know?"

Snow: I look around. "Not here, let's go meet up in the basement and talk about this. I hope you won't mind skipping class?"

Repost.

Oh, I responded to that. Mikey asked why she kissed him. I think it might have gotten overlooked. . .
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:54 pm

Jayley
I made my way to the gym, and began tapeing my knuckles again. Glancing to my right, I noticed another girl there. After I finished, I waved to her "Hey, my name's Jayley, I'm new"

repost

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Snow: I lead everyone to the basement and start pacing. "How do I start this..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Anastasia - I bit my lip and take Jenks's hand by instinct, though I blush when I do and glance at him making sure it was ok.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Hayden: I turned around, dragging the ball underneath my feet, so I had one foot on top of it. I smiled, always eager to get new people on my side. And not Kinley's. "Oh, hey I'm Hayden. Welcome to Alkson (sp?)!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Meli_p0p wrote:(Himali is an Indian name meaning 'Ice')
Himali: "Nothing's new. . .except I want to get to know people in the other cliques."

Mikey: I blushed, "No, I meant why did you kiss me?"

Repost for Mikey.
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Jayley
I hold out my hand "Nice to meet you...how long have you been at this school?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Hayden: "Uh, nice to meet you, too. Yeah, I've been here since ((ugh, I can't remember, so I'll fill this in after I check))," I shook her hand, thinking of how that was such a geeky gesture. I did a double take when I saw her eyes. "Do you have contacts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Jenks: I hold my breath as I wait for Snow to continue. When I feel Anastasia's hand, I don't look at her but squeeze her hand a bit. Snow runs his fingers through his hair. "It all starts with Carla and Rusty." My eyes widen. He looks at Anastasia's confused face and clears his throat.

"They were the old leaders before me, and perhaps the greatest people I have ever met. Carla was beyond pretty, but in that old fashioned outdoors kind of way. She was extremely nice, like a mother to all of us. The reason she got sent here was because she couldn't go through with the surgery. Rusty was spunky and out there and just...him. He liked to experiment and he became an Outcast when He somehow got a disease that made him have seizures.

"Three years ago, Penelope and I were freshmen. She was in my tour group and everything, which back then was led by Sandra and William. Penelope was nice enough ay first, if not a little intense. But then something got into her and she eventually made Sandra, the head cheerleader at the time, kill herself. That's howbshe became the head. And- Wait, where's Mikey?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Jayley
Laughing quietly, I shake my head "They're weird, huh? I had the nickname pinkeye at my last school, you know, like the infection."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Lillian: I frown and look at him. "What do you mean?" I ask in a small voice. "If this is some kind of wierd, messed up prank you guys like to okay on the new kids, you need to stop."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Anastasia - I gasped, "Penelope is a bitch!"I growl
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Hayden: "No, no they're not weird!" I assured her with a smile. Yes they were, but I was too polite to say so. "That's wasn't very nice about your nickname. The people at this school are pretty friendly, I'm sure you'll like them. Except for the Outcasts."

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:09 pm

Mikey: I looked at her in a confused way, "What are you talking about? You kissed me. . ."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Jayley
"It's ok, I got used to it, but I can't wait to meet people" I smile "And Outcasts? What are those?" Hmm, perhaps it had something to do with the sword guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:13 pm

Hayden: "Oh, you wouldn't like them," I lowered my voice, "They're completely crazy and total losers. Stay away from them if you want a shot at popularity."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Lillian: I clench my fists as tears come to my eyes. "Stop it! I dn't know what you're trying to do, but just cut it out! Look, I cannwalk myself the rest of the way. Can you just go now, please?"

Snow: I nod no. "Its hard to explain but... it's like that side of her had always been there, but something went and brought it out. I wish I could talk to Carla and Rusty about it, but..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Jayley
"Crazy I can sympathize with...popularity, not so much. What makes them outcasts? Who decides it? And..." Then I lower my voice to match hers "what is with this school, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Mikey: "Look, I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything bad, I swear." I replied. I felt sorry for her. . .but I just wanted to know what the f*** her problem was.

(Lillian is a phyco Razz )
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Hayden: "No one knows," I sniffed, not liking to talk about the Outcasts. They were a complete disgrace. "They hang out in the basement - if you're interested."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Anastasia - I nod, "So, something did that to her?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next