the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 12 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Anastasia - "Sure," I say hastily as I walked away. I couldn't deal with this right now. I stormed up to my class and then just walked out, there was no way I could go to class. I wondered around the halls trying to calm down.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 12 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Hayden can possibly be moved...and George is...somewhere...

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 pm

(!nspired do you need someone to talk to?)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:00 pm

True, true. Hm...
Hm...
Let me think of a way to get everyone together...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:01 pm

(Okay~ I think Himali was with someone. . .but I don't know for sure. Mikey was with Snow, I know that much.)
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:04 pm

(Can someone talk to Anastasia ?)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 pm

(She was... but know she has decided to go to the Outcasts. Just today actually)
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Lillian: I walk out if the office a few minutes after the cheerleader girl has run out. Her grief is heavy on my tongue and I smile. I start walling to the gym, feeling my face change, my hair grow short and black, my skin gettig somewhat tanned. My "popular girl" outfit is gone for a sweatshort, shorts, and chucks. I look in and smile when I see the sports girl. "Hi," I say. "Do you mind if I get in some practice too?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Alkson: I tap a student on the shoulder and hand him a piece of paper. "Please bring this student to me immediately," I say. (Anastsia.)

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Snow: I frown and turn back to Mikey. "What were you doing anyway?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:19 pm

Anastasia - I spin around... did I just see that girl... change? Some student comes up to me with a note saying to go to Principle Alkson's office immediately. Cautiously I walk to the office, "Hi I have a note telling me to come here," I say to the lady at the front desk.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper~Cranes Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Mikey: "I told you. . .some girl needed to go to the nurses office. And then she kissed me and tried to drink my blood."
Paper~Cranes
Paper~Cranes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Hayden: "Not at all," I smiled at the girl who had walked in, even though I didn't recognize her. "Are you new? I'm Hayden."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Alkson: I smile and wave the girl over. "Ah, you must be Anastasia," I say. "Please, sit down. We have much to talk about...mainly the Outcasts, really."

Snow: My eyes widen and I take his hand, looking over the cut. I curse under my breath. "What the hell is..." And yet I already thought I had a clue.

Lillian: "Yep," I say with a grin. "Annamaria, nice to meet you. Are you head of the sports kids? I just came here a whole ago, when I found out how great they were at sports. Do you mind if I practice with you?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Anastasia - I sit down and try to calm my heartbeat. Not only did he scare me but the fact that he was going to talk to me about the Outcasts scared me the most. "Wh-why do we need to talk?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Alkson: "Don't worry dear, it's nothing really. I'm just concerned. You were such a good student at first, hanging out with good kids and keeping your grades in check. And yet here you are today, skipping class, quitting the cheerleading squad. Not the mention the crowd you hang out with now..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Anastasia - "I..." I didn't know what to say. I could say that the cheering was all my mom. I could say that I realized the cheerleader captain was a bitch that killed people. I could say that I was in love with Jenks... gah! I needed to quit thinking that. "I realized a few things."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Alkson: "Really?" I look her in her eyes and watch as she shivers a bit. "Please explain."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:49 pm

Anastasia - I decide to go the whole mother route and start talking, well stuttering, "I realized that my mo-mother was really the one who wanted me to cheer. It's not my dream, so..." I gulp hoping he would buy it.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Hayden: "I guess you could call me that - I'm captain of a lot of teams," i said proudly then tossed her a ball. "I prefer to practice alone, but we can share the gym itself."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Lillian: I smile. "Cool. How long have you been serious about sports?"

Alkson: "But dear, you've put so much work into this. It's hard for me to just believe that you could just give it up like this?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Anastasia - "Well I have, why are you so interested," I say trying hard not to yell at him. I wanted to kill him for what he planned on doing to Jenks.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Hayden: "My whole life. I was in the little leagues when I was young, started around four years old," I shrugged as I dribbled. "My dad got me hooked - he use to play for the NBA, and wanted me involved in any sports I could excel at. Seems that's all of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Alkson: "Well then why would you give it up? If it's something you've worked tirelessly at, why suddenly give it all up? Anastasia, there are colleges who would throw themselves at your feet, national teams that would accept you on the spot." I sigh. "I'm only trying to help you be the best you you can be."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next