the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 21 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:23 pm

Anastasia - I open the door and see a woman with a syringe. I flinch slightly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 21 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: I adjust my glasses and look at her, hoping she listened to the note. "If you will come with me, please," I say. "I'm prepared to use force."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:29 pm

((what was in the note?))

Anastasia - I nod and go with her like she asked.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:34 pm

(She's the secretary who told her to go see Penelope.)

Ms.Lovecraft: I lead her up the stairs, going all the way to the forbidden top floor. I unlock the door and beckon to her. "Right this way, please."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:36 pm

(Oh ok)

Anastasia - I gulp as I look around. Oh my god! What had I gotten myself into?
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm

Ms. Lovecraft: I open the door and lead her down the hallway to a large white door. I knock three times and the door flies open instantly, revealing three people in surgical clothing and a surgery table. They look at her and then at me. "Is this the girl?" they ask. "Of course. She's Alkson approved and everything."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Anastasia - Fear swells up in me.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: "Right this way," they say. I turn around as they ease her onto the table and press a needle into her skin. Anesthesia. "Don't worry," they say as I shut the door behind me. "You'll hardly feel a thing."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Anastasia - I feel the needle then the affects of the anesthesia. I fall into a deep sleep.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:57 pm

(About three hours later...)

Ms. Lovecraft: I knock on the door again. One of the surgeons opens the door and I immediately to to the girl. She's still lying on the table, but she shows some signs of conciousness. I know not to touch her- people who have undergone this normally can't stand being touched for a bit. Instead, I walk over and move a flashlight over her eyes. "If you can hear me, open your eyes."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Anastasia - I hear a woman and open my eyes. I feel slightly disoriented.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:04 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: "Good," I say. "Try to stand up if you can, but do not touch anything. You're still a bit sore."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:05 pm

Anastasia - I stand up and just stand there, "What happened?" I asked.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: I frown. "You don't know? You have demon blood in you," I say. "You are now in possession of what it takes to be perfect."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm

Anastasia - "Oh," I say as I feel lightheaded.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: "Hey," I say as I snap my fingers. "We don't have time. Will you be needing help or will you be able to make the trip back to your room alone?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Anastasia - I feel the power coming back to me, "I can make it back myself."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Ms. Lovecraft: "Good," I nod. "Because we have a lot to talk about."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Anastasia - "Like what?" I ask
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: "Like you possibly making a will," I murmur as we start going down the stairs.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

Anastasia - I gulp. "Um," I say but nothing else comes out. I'd give everything to Jenks... of course.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: I sigh. "I didn't mean literally," I say. "But depending on how things go, your body will either reject the change, the blood will consume you, or things will go like they're supposed to and you'll be on your way to becoming perfect," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 pm

Anastasia - "What happens if the blood consumes me?" I wonder.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:09 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: "Then you'll go crazy, have hallucinations, and try to kill yourself. It can still happen even if the blood chooses to except you for now."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Anastasia - "What have I gotten myself into," I mumble
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next