the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

5 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 20 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:26 am

Alkson: "I thought I told you," I say with a smile. "She resigned."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.). - Page 20 Empty Re: I'm worse at what I do best, and for this gift I feel blessed. Our little group has always been, and always been until the end... (Always Open.).

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:27 am

Anastasia - "You did say that," I frown, "but I just saw her in the cafeteria, she looks like she's close to death! She has bruises on her neck!" I try not to yell.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:30 am

Alkson: "I'm afraid Ihave no clue what you're talking about," I say. "I just saw her yesterday morning, and she looked perfectly fine," I say. "Perhaps you're just exaggerating? After all, you two do have a past..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:30 am

Anastasia - "I'm not exaggerating," I say looking at the ground. "I'm not."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:46 am

Alkson: I gently put my hand on her shoulder and smile. "Sure you're not. I'm sure everything is just ok, maybe she's just a little upset? Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend."

Secretary: I wait for Alkson to leave before I turn back to the girl. I take out a piece of paper and scribble some things down before handing it to her. "He lies. Three years ago, a cheerleader hung herself. But she did that all of her own accord. Go visit the cheerleader now. In this office, you have a friend. Tell only those you know may be trusted and burn this. Ms.Lovecraft."

Penelope: I walk into my room and toss my stuff on the bed as something grabs my from behind. "Why must you continue to put up with this? The torture? The pain?" An arm wraps around my neck and pulls me close. I'm forced onto a chair as it's other arms runs it's fingers through my hair, it's arm still around my neck. "You're already so perfect. They're just blinded by that girl. But I know. We all know." The floor shifts into hundreds of arms reaching up towards me, calling for me. Wanting only me. "You're perfect just like this," says the voice as it's arm grows tighter around my neck. "Come be with us." Yes, I think. I'm already perfect. My foot slowly comes off the chair when I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. My hair is unkempt, my clothes a mess. My eyes look like a stoner's. My eyes widen as though I'd been awoken from a dream. "Liar!" I yell as I pull at the arm. It comes away as a scarf in my hand and the arms disintegrate. I look in the mirror again. The arm had become a noose...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 am

Anastasia - I nod and hurry down to Penelope's room. "Penelope! Please let me in!" I call through the door.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:52 am

Penelope: I rip the scarf off the wall and throw it to the ground. I walk towards the door and open the door as I llit as I can. "What do you want?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:54 am

Anastasia - "I want to make sure you're okay," I tell her, "I know you said I was dead to you, but..." I smile shyly at her. I wanted her to be okay. I didn't want her hurting herself.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:57 am

Penelope: "Well, I am," I say, the monster's words still echoing in my head. I won't fall to this. "Is there anything else you want to add?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:00 pm

Anastasia - I glanced behind me, "Can I come in?" I ask her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:05 pm

Penelope: "It's a free country," I say as I walk towards my bed, not bothering to open the door for her. I grab the apple I'd braced getting embarrased by my ex cocaptain to get and take a bite
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Anastasia - "How are you feeling?" I ask her walking in.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:23 pm

Penelope: "Fine," I say. "Now don't you have a squad to run?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 pm

Anastasia - "It's still lunch, I'm sure they can manage," I tell her. "Plus, I was told that I needed to help you."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Penelope: "Well, whoever told you that is a lier." "No, Penelope. She is the lier," whispers the voice from earlier. I feel it's hand on mind as a pale piece of hair spills like a water fall over my shoulder. "She is only filling your head with lies, trying to bait the insanity that lies within us all. Can you really trust her?" My eyes narrow as my hand clenched around the apple. Shut up, I think. Shut up! "What makes you think anyone is worth trusting?" I say, knowing that the girl can't see this.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Anastasia - "Well, I know that Principle Alkson is a lier, but I trust the person who told me this," I try to explain.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:47 pm

Penelope: "You don't know that anyone can be trusted I say frankly. "After all, you trusted me. And now, look where we are."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:49 pm

Anastasia - I bite my lip, "As stupid as it makes me, I still trust you, a little."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:55 pm

Penelope: "You're right," I mutter. "You're stupider than you thought. Now is there any other reason you're in here other than your own nosiness? I'm obviously not in the mood for this." I frown as I look at the floor to find the noose I'd ripped off the wall. Damn it, please don't let her see that. She'll only want to stay longer.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Anastasia - "I guess I'll leave then, sorry to bother you," I give her a slight smile, "Take care okay? If you ever want to talk, I'm across the hall."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:02 pm

Penelope: "Hm? Why should someone such as you be bothered to grace her prescence? How pitiful." I feel the hand move to my heart as it's nails dig into my skin. "She doesn't deserve you." "If I wanted to talk to you, I'd be doing that now, wouldn't I?" I sneer. "Now get out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:01 pm

((What next?))
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:04 pm

Herm...I wish Melipop was here, then I could do something epic with Lillian...perhaps it's time for your surgery? Wink
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Sure that sounds good
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Ms.Lovecraft: I gently tap on the girl's door and wait, a syringe in my hand.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next