the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 2 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:00 pm

The reason I didn't make an adult is because I'm not gonna be on very long, but I wanted to be part of this. Still, I probably will be way behind.

Larry: I was faceplanted into the snow again, this time by two boys. I sniffled and stood up on wobbly five-year-old legs. I wiledy runny red nose and clenched the handle of my suitcase. A man had spoken to me "My house burned, Mr."

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 2 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Marshall: I smile at the gang. "I'm Marshall, and that bum over there is my friend Jonas." When the kid tells me about his house, I instantly feel tears come to my eyes. "Oh, the humanity! To force a child out onto these chaotic streets with only a crappy suitcase, nothing to fend off the pedos and murderers and human trafficers!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:08 pm

That bum over there XD if Mr K wasn't such a jerk, I might like him

Jonas
"What should we do, Marshall?" I ask, facing my friend

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 pm

He was likeable...for awhile anyway.

Marshall: "Its been decided!" I yell for no particular reason, feeling myself getting pumped up. "These children were dumped on us for a reason! We must find an orphanage that hasn't burned down yet and hand them over!" Because there's no way I'm letting them around Myrah, I think. She could get an STD.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Jonas
I can't help but smile; when Kite got on a mission...

Jude
"Gabe and I to?"

sorry, those were crappy responces -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Larry:"An orphanage?" I shook my head, my watery blue eyes wide. "I've never been to one of those."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:26 pm

Joyce: I feel my eyebrow twitch in agitation as I sit in our apartment waiting for them. And waiting. And waiting. After a moment, I wave the kids over.

Marshall: "Of course!" I say. "Who am I to disrupt the brotherly bond between you two?!" Suddenly, my phone starts to vibrate. I answer expecting Joyce to give us the third degree again. "Daddy?" the voices ask and my eyes widen. "Myrah, Mathias!" I practically yell. "Did Joyce feed you two? Are you two having fun? Is Joyce being a meanie again? What are you still doing up?" "...Daddy, Joyce says to get your ass home now, or she's throwing your stuff out. That goes for the bum too." My jaw drops as Myrah clicks off the phone. "Damn it, Joyce is teaching my kids bad words again!" I say. I grab the kids by the hand and start power walking to my car. "The orphanag hinting will have to wait! I need to save my kids!" I suddenly turn around to them, fixing them all with my icy gaze. "But I swear, if any of you get Myrah pregnant..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Larry:"I'm six, sir..." I blinked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:32 pm

So is Jonas just 'the bum'? XD and who is Joyce in relation to Mr K?

Jonas
I groan "Joyce? Don't tell me she threatened to throw our stuff out again" I mutter, sliding into the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:38 pm

Joyce is just a roomie. She was looking for roomates and got these guys.

Marshall: I smile. "Ah, then it's settled." I climb into the car and nod at Jonas. "And she was teaching my kids bad words again! Next thing you know, she's gonna have them prostituting themselves for money!" I step on the gas and the car starts flying down the road. One if the twin kids looks ready to throw up and I'm distantly afraid he might throw up.

Joyce: I look up from my magazne to see Myrah glaring down at a plant. I can see the concentration in her eyes and I start to smile. "A watched pot never boils, y'know," I say as I stand up, Mathias hopping off of my lap. "But I want to see it grow!" she says as she leans closer down. Suddenly, the door flies open and I look up to see Marshall huffing and puffing with Jonas right behind him with...kids?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:43 pm

XD poor Joyce, ok, I'll make better posts now that I know a little more about whats going on

Jude
"Gabe, you ok?" I mutter, studying his face, which was like mine, but with a tint of green. "Uh, sir? Is there a bag I could get my brother?" Then soon, we were at a house/apartment (not sure which) and one of the men, the one that drove, knocked on the door

Jonas
"Surprise, Joyce" I murmur with a sheepish grin and a shrug "[/i]this[i] is why you shouldn't rush us home"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:50 pm

(Apartment, bottom floor.)

Mathias: I hop out of my seat when I hear kids around my age. "Hey!" I say when I see them. They're pretty short if you ask me, but Myrah says I'm just tall. "There's a bag near the back, I think..." Suddenly, the kid loses his lunch right then and there. "Joyce!" I call. "We have an accident!"

Joyce: I look from the Marshall, who's grabbed Myrah and Mathias and are now hugging them until they might explode, to the twins, to the kid with the suitcase, and then to Jonas. I blink. "Well, I always knew this would happen," I say calmly. "So I'm doubling your rent."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Jude
"Oh Gabe" I mutter, shaking my head, but hardly containing my laughter. Hey, ironically, I was a pretty happy kid

Jonas
"Oh geez" I mutter "you're already killing us from the incident last year, Joyce" I point out
hmm...what if either Kite or Jonas fell for Joyce?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 pm

I was thinking about that too. How about Jonas? I hate having two of my own fall for eachother. It's too boring because I'm falling for myself.

Joyce: "Yea, but I just found a new pair of Louis Vuittons that I. Need. Now. So I figured, eight months and a few odd jobs, and they should be mine." I smile and look down at the kids. "I guess you guys are pretty hungry, huh? We still have some take out from breakfast."

Myrah: I squeak again from under dad's grasp. "Marshall, you're cleaning up the puke," says Joyce as she leads the new people into our kitchen. He groans but goes to get the hose.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:00 pm

oh wait, pause, Joyce is 21, Jonas is 18. Hmm...make Jonas older, or Joyce younger?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Joyace can be 19 then. Mr. K is just gonna be old. ;p
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Jonas is still 18 then, I always thought it was kinda weird for the boy to be younger than the girl? Could she be 18 maybe? *puppy eyes*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Sorry, mom's older than my dad by a year so I don't mind it too much. Maybe we should move his age up to twenty two instead?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 pm

I mean, not weird weird, it was just a thought. Sure, he can be 22, or just stay the way it is?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Twenty two's good.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 pm

I did 21, just in case Mr K ever wanted to use the 'I'm older than you' thing XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:13 pm

Jonas
I go out with Kite to grab the hose, and while he does that, I grab a bottle of bleach and a bucket from the shed "So..Marshall... this probably isn't a good time to mention this, but you are my best friend..." I had kept it a secret for months, and for some reason, this seemed a good time to ask his advice on it

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Lol. He probably would too.

Lol. He probably would too.

Gabe: I look at the floor as she leads us to a table. "I-I'm really sorry about your porch, Miss." The lady smiles as she shoves boxes of noodles our way. "Don't worry about it. It happens, right? So, what should I call you guys? I don't think you'd like it very much if I called you 'The Twins' and 'The Blonde Kid.'l

Marshall: I grimace as I wave the water over the puke. Nastiness..."You mean that you're horribly in love with Joyce? Sorry, but you're like three months late."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Jude
"He's Gabe, and I'm Jude, the handsome one" I laugh

Jonas
"How do you know that?" I ask, shock momentarily crossing my features, but then again, he was Marshall. He just seemed to know everything, anyway. Or maybe it was just a best friend thing "and if you use the older and wiser excuse again..." I start, dumping bleach on the pourch, not sure why I got the bucket

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Marshall: "Aw, you children and your love. Ah, yes. I remember a time not long ago when I too was in love. But then she popped out my kids, refused to even look at them, and became a Mormon. Good times." I yawn as the last bit of puke rinses away. "But anyway, you're too careless. I mean, you actually give a crap when she waves fashion magazines in your face and talks about which designers should be boycott. Plus you actually seem hurt when she rants about how messy your room gets."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next