the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 20 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Jude
"But I caught it!" I protested as blood started leaking out of my arm. Jonas gave me the towel he had been holding to his shoulder, and sighed "Good idea, bikes it is"

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 20 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:33 pm

Marshall: I head out into the porch and get Mat and Myrah's bike. Lucky for them Myrah wanted the same bike as Mat. She reluctantly hands one of the twins her bike. "Be gentle with it..." she says.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Jude
"What are we supposed to do with that thing?" I ask simply

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Myrah: "Daddy, do I have to?!" I ask, tears in my eyes. They're gonna kill it! "Yes babe, don't you wanna help your friends?" I pout and look at the twins. "You get on and put one foot on the pedals an another on the ground."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Jude
Friends? We're friends? "Alright, what's a pedal?" Jonas lifts each of us onto a bike "And their off!" I try to go forward, but topple over. The bike was fine, but I skin my knee

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Myrah: I squeak and contemplate checking on my bike before going to kid instead. His brother, who's been able to wobble for a foot before falling into a bush, looks over as he struggles to untangle his clothes. "Aw, you got a booboo!" I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Jude
"Yes, I did get a bloody booboo" I sigh, standing up and brushing myself off "Can I try again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Myrah: "If you promise not to murder my bike..." I say. "Although I think it'll do more damage to you than you will to it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 pm

Jude
"Cool!" I tried getting on it again, and ended up falling off. Again. Jonas laughed and picked me up, placing me on it. This time I actually pedled part way down the street before faceplanting in the road

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:05 pm

Gabe: "I can't get out!" I whine as my eyes fill with tears. Oh no, the bush was gonna eat me! "Help! I don't wanna be bush food!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Jude
"Duuudeee...." I whined, grabing my mouth "There go my two front teeth!" Jonas runs over, and grimaces at the blood "Those were baby teeth, right?" "Yeah, but it hurts..." "Maybe you should stick with knife throwing"

Jonas
I then fish his brother out of the bush, laughing quietly to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:10 pm

Myrah: "Daddy, can I throw knives?" "Nooo! It's enough that you keep trying to give Daddy a heart attack when you walk around with your arm disconnected. I guess I'll have to let you guys play circus then..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Jude
"Cool!" But it came out more like "Coomfl" with my mouth spurting blood "Lets go!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Joyce: I stick out my arm. "Not so fast! I can't let you run around like that! Myrah, go get me a wet washcloth."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Jonas
"I'll go get the kid's teeth" I sighed, picking them off of the ground as Myrah went to get a washcloth. Between the knee, the arm, and this, that kid was accident prone. How does he survive as a knife thrower?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Joyce: "The tooth fairy's gonna have a busy night," I sigh. Myrah has me the washcloth and I press it to the boy's mouth.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Jude
"Mf moof merrwy?" I ask, my mouth full of washcloth "Whaf myf tha moof merrwy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Joyce: "The tooth fairy?" I ask after his brother translates. "She's that lady that pays you for your teeth. You mean you don't know about her?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Jude
I shake my head, then grimace in pain "Nwof..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Joyce: "Well she's coming to visit tonight, although you must be asleep!" When I'm done, I gently lift up his face to get a better look at his teeth. "Ok, you pass inspection. I guess. You guys can go play."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Jude
I give her a thumbs up "Thanks, lady" I grin "And the tooth fairy sounds pretty cool" I yelled as I ran inside, barely avoiding smacking into the door frame

Jonas
"Speaking of a circus, Marshall..." I began, knowing he knew what I was talking about

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Hello??

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 pm

Marshall: I sigh and scratch my head. "Damn, they must be getting pummeled by the media now. As if it wasn't bad enough that we were almost shut down last month."

Myrah: "Hey, that knife trick was pretty cool," I say. "But you know what'd be cooler? If you could do that with your feet!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Jude
I just wordlessly stared at her, then ran off to the kitchen "DUDE, I GOTTA try that!"

Jonas
I grimace "So what do we do? Something tells me they know how I dissapeared..." I raised an eyebrow with a small chuckle, then sobered again "Do we need more members? Would that help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:02 pm

Marshall: "Well on the brightside, the publicity might attract more people to the Cirque... But we should probably start advertising for more people as well. You never know what kind of talent we could find."
Gabe: I frown. "I-I don't know if you should try that," I say just as Myrah says ,"Aw, let me try first! I bet you can't even stand on your hands yet!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next