the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 3 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Jonas
"Hey man, the day I actually figure out women is the day the White House burns do...oh wait" I half joke "How am I supposed to know what to pretend to care about or not? You think I actually do give a crap about which designer is which and whatever?! I try to act interested in what she does, but she still hates me"

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 3 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Marshall: "Don't worry, she doesn't hate you," I say as I put a hand on his shoulder. "She just loves other things more. Puppies, clothes, kids, food, wrestling, art. On her list of things she loves, you're probably on the bottom. But she doesn't hate you."

Joyce: "Well, I'm Joyce. That's Myrah and Mathias, and those two wierdos outside are Marshall and Jonas." I take a seat and grab some cream soda out of the cooler I used as an extra chair. "How did they find you guys anyway?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Jude
"We ran into that guy" I said, pointing to Larry "and they found us. There was a really...really big fire"

Jonas
"I rank higher than you do, at least" I laugh "oh, and Marshall?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Marshall: "Yeaaa?" I drawl out.

Joyce: The riots, I think. Myrah suddenly comes over and puts her orchid pot on the table. "Joyce, can I have some more Kung pao shrimp? Pleeeaasse?" I sigh but go to heat some up while she continues to watch her plant.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Jude
"There was a really big house on fire, with a huge fence around it"

Jonas
"Remind me never to come to you for advice. Ever again" I laugh, hitting him over the head, before walking back inside

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Marshall: Ack. I wince and rub my head as the door closes behind me. Damn it, that hurt!

Myrah: "Groooowww," I murmur as I eye the pot, trying to block out the kid. Joyce slides a plate in front of me and I hurriedly shovel it in my mouth.

Joyce: While the kids are situated, I walk back into the bathroom to check on the shirts I'd painted. "They're dry!" I sing song as I stand up on the tub to take them down, clutching into the shower curtain to keep from falling.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:01 pm

Jude
I sit next to a girl, studying the plant "What's it doing?" I whisper, transfixed

Jonas
I laugh when I see one of the twins and Myrah sitting together, and go to find Joyce "Your shirts are done?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:06 pm

Joyce: I jump and fall forward, the only thing keeping me from falling in being the death grip I have on the curtain. My toes just barely staying on the top of the tub, I close my eyes and let out a breath. "Yes..." I say slowly.

Gabe: "Shhh, you're taking away the focus it needs to grow..." says the girl. I look from her to the plant and then back again. "Does it like us staring at it like this?" I ask. "No, it's helping." I nod and start staring at it just as intensely. "C'mon, grow yo' nice and strong for me..." says the girl.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:12 pm

Jude
I stare at it so hard the leaf's patterns began to etch itself in my eyes "I don't think it's working" I whisper

Aww, so cute! To both plots!

Jonas
"Sorry" I apologized, helping her from the tub "They look good, though" I compliment, my green eyes lighting up from being around her, I guess. Stupid love

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Myrah: "That's because we aren't trying hard enough!" Suddenly, Mathias sits down at the table with a box of Captain Crunch. "Oh no, it's a cult!" he whines. "Are you guys gonna sacrifice things now?! Joyce is in the other room..."

Joyce: I blow a piece of hair out of my face and turn back around, hands on my hips. "Really?" I ask curiously. I pick up the shirts I was able to grab and start folding them. "So, where were you guys really?" I ask suddenly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:28 pm

XD 'it's a cult!'

Jude
"Yeah, and we're starting with you" I joke, my eyes never leaving the plant. Why was I doing this, anyway?!

Jonas
"Yeah, you've gotten really good at that" I compliment " And we were just out" I shrug "why do you ask"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Can someone give me a quick summary? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 pm

Jonas loves Joyce, Jude and Gabe have joined in on staring at the plant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 pm

Is Myrah still staring at the plant, then? lol

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Everyone's in the house, Mr.K is outside, Joyce and Jonas are talking, Jonas has a crush on Joyce, the little kids are watching Myrah's plant to help make it grow and Mathias is freaking out because he thinks it's a cult.

Joyce: "Because one of the kids told me he found you guys after the white house burnt down." I pick up my shirts and head to the door. "Although you don't have to tell me if you don't want. I know that there are things that are sacred to only you and Marshall" I shoot him a sad puppy- eyed look before I close the door behind me. Let's see how long it takes for him to call me back...

Mathias: "What?!" I ask as my eyes nearly pop out of my head. "W-why?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm

Larry: I put my plastic suitcase down near the door, and shoved my hands in the huge pocket's of daddy's coat. The four other kids were over near that plant. What was so fascinating about it, anyway? I stumbled over, tripping over the hem of the coat, and peeked over the girl's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:39 pm

THATS JUST CRUEL. CRUEL CRUEL CRUEL
Jonas
Dang it! No, I would not let her trick me again! But her eyes...wait, did she know I liked her? Was she playing me? Growling, I kick the wall. She was just trying to get information out of me, that was all. Because she thought I was stupid, a lovesick sap.

Aww...

Jude
I laughed "Dude, chill, I was messing with you. Hey blonde kid, help us, we're trying to make the plant grow" I motioned to Larry without looking away from the plant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Larry: "I don't think that's possible. Staring at it won't just make it grow," I scratched my head and frowned thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Jude
"Aww, really?!" I stand up, shaking my head as if to clear it "dangit, I just spent about thirty minutes staring at a plant for NOTHING then?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:45 pm

Joyce: I jump and drop my stuff. I guess the puppy dog eyes don't work if you're over twenty then? That explains why it works for Myrah. Damn it. I peek my head back around the corner and look at him. "Ok, ok, I'm sorry for trying that," I say in a small voice. "But...I'm docking it from your rent if you make a hole in the wall."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:47 pm

Jonas
"Yeah. I know" I sigh, running my hand through my hair. Those dang eyes... I pass her, and laugh lightly when I see the kids, Jude having abandoned the mission

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:48 pm

Myrah: "What?" I say. "Don't lose hope, guys. Look, I think I see a little bit of green, see?" I look down at the pot. If you look at just the right angle and tip your head to the side, maybe squint a little, there's the tiniest green spot. "It's growing right in front of us."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:49 pm

Larry: "Oh, I see it," I said, but wasn't really looking. The girl who was speaking was so pretty, with blonde curls and big, sparkley eyes. I smiled and looked at the plant. If she wanted me to look then I would, even if I didn't think there was much of a point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:50 pm

Jude
"Hey cool, you're right!" I respond, sitting back down

XD awww, Larry's in love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:52 pm

xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next