the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 40 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Jonas
Soon, we're speeding off. I yawn, rubbing my eyes "Ah, when this liquid courage wears off I think I'm going to have a heart attack" I murmur, closing my eyes

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 40 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:00 pm

-_-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:56 pm

*hums to self*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:07 pm

(Sorry!)

Joyce: I laugh. "Yea, probably. But I'll try to call an ambulance before Marsh finds out and tries to revive you himself."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:10 pm

It's okay, I just really missed these guys. Especially Marshall :'(. Can Jonas speak at his funeral?

Jonas
I laugh, then grimace "Oh geez, how much alcohol would he pour down my throat, do you think?" I could tell we were nearing the hotel, and I still wasn't sure if I was going to punch Marsh or thank him

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Definately!

Joyce: "Oh, I was thinking he'd fine some way to get those shock pads, whatever those things are called. Y'know," I rub my hands together, pull them apart and yell ,"Clear!"

Meanwhile...

Marshall: I slam mt head into the passenger seat repeatedly, making Myrah giggle. We're never gonna get the hotel! At least not in this century. "Stupid traffic," I mutter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:29 pm

Jonas
"And he'd end up hurting himself, of course. /Then/ he'd being out the alcohol until I'm dead from the heart attack, and he's both half electrocuted and totally drunk"

The baby giggled, then stuck his thumb in his mouth, staring at the funny man with wide eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Joyce: "And then I'll hop a plane with kids the Paris and send a nice basket of flowers for your funeral." I grin and wink when I notice a certain person sitting in the cab next to us. "Hey is that..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:34 pm

Jonas
"The one and only" I sigh, shaking my head "How can somebody be so smart, and so stupid at the same time?! And hey... is that a little toddler with him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Joyce: I raise an eyebrow. "Maybe we're really up here because Marshall has a secret boo. For all we know, that could be Marshall Jr. Although he's a lot cuter."

Marshall: I feel eyes on me and look out the window. My eyes instantly lock with two pairs of familiar ones. For a moment, I'm just staring at them. Suddenly, I grab the baby and Myrah, throw open the door, and run out in the direction of the hotel.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Jonas
"Hey- that makes sense!" I laugh, then wince as Marshall jumps out of the cab "Like I said, stupid and smart, all at once"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

Joyce: "Yea, but having a high IQ doesn't garuntee having commen sense," I say as I watch him dodge the slow moving traffic. I suddenly turn to Jonas and grin. "Wanna go chase him? He did get us drunk."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Jonas
I pull out two pistol sized paintball guns from my jacket, and gave one to her "Already ahead of you. Still drunk as a sailor though, so this is gonna be interesting" I kick the door open and jump out, quickly firing into Marshall's back as I leap onto the top of a car

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Marshall: Damn it, I forgot about the paint balls. I almost fall as one catches me in the back before tur ung to run into one of those random lunch tricks New York has at every corner. The startled chef takes a few steps bavk and I hand him the kids. "Touch them and you're dead!" I call as I grab everything that looks like it might be of use.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Jonas
So that's his grand plan? Mustered us to death? Or maybe pelt us with pickles? Or drown us with week old orange juice? I shoot a hole in a bottle of water he was holding, drenching him. This was fun... until the car I was on started moving, and I almost fell into the pavement. Instead I started jumping from car to car, shooting Marsh as I did so

-------

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40