the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 11 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 pm

XD oh gosh, I decided I love Marshall, hate Mr Kite. Does that make any sense?

Jonas
"You mean like kidnap me, convince me you were dead, and then shove me out a three or four story window?" I gasp out, the world starting to spin wildly. "You're crazy Marshall, you know that, right?! And what are you doing with the booze box, anyway?!"

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 11 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Lol, it actually makes a lot of sense. ;p

Marshall: "A hah!" I yell as I unearth a small yellow bottle. "The yellow canary!" While Jonas is still talking, I walk over and drop a bit on his tongue. "The strongest stuff I own. If this doesn't fix you, I don't know what will."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Jonas
Oh geez, now I'm sure he's off his rocker. "You idiot" I mumble "alcohol makes you bleed faster" Just a tiny amount of that stuff made the last part of my statement almost totally incoherent, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Marshall: "What? You say you want more? Well, only because you're my best friend." I practically shive the bottle down his throat before taking my own flask out of my pocket. "See? You're looking better already!" I say, already feeling the effects of the alcohol. I poke the wound, still covered by my ski mask. "Now...stop bleeding."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Jonas
My wound was bleeding even more now, and I was stuck between worrying about that, possible alcohol poisoning, or the fact there was a walrus at the foot of my bed saying something about English rain. "Marshall, alcohol makes you bleed faster" I tried again, only it came out even more blurred than before. Between the alcohol and the blood, it was a wonder I was still awake. Or just alive, for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Marshall: "Hey, Mr.Walrus. I haven't seen you in awhile...you're so cool," I say as I poke it. "Tickle tickle!" "You know what you should do? You should call Joyce," says the Walrus. I frown. "You know, I never really liked you..." The walrus narrows his eyes and starts to hit me. "Call her, call her! Do you even know what you're doing?" I put a finger to his lips. "Shuuuush. It's ok, Mr.Walrus. I'm a doctor." "..." "Am too." "I didn't say anything!" "Fine! I'll call her just to shut you up!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 pm

Jonas
When he starts arguing with the hallucinations, that's when I know were both totally drunk. Well, at least the Walrus was acting as his concence, much better than that ostrich fellow that convinced him to drive his car into a ditch last time. Hey, I still need to get back at that flightless...oh no, now I'm losing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:12 pm

PavoLights wrote:Marshall: "Hey, Mr.Walrus. I haven't seen you in awhile...you're so cool," I say as I poke it. "Tickle tickle!" "You know what you should do? You should call Joyce," says the Walrus. I frown. "You know, I never really liked you..." The walrus narrows his eyes and starts to hit me. "Call her, call her! Do you even know what you're doing?" I put a finger to his lips. "Shuuuush. It's ok, Mr.Walrus. I'm a doctor." "..." "Am too." "I didn't say anything!" "Fine! I'll call her just to shut you up!"

Haha I was just looking through chats and this is hilarious XD lol! Carry on.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:13 pm

XD Seriously, I LOVE Marshall. Which makes me really sad about Mr K -_-

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:17 pm

Yea. Poor Marshall...

Marshall: I wipe out my phone, ignoring all of the missed calls from her, and call her. "Hello? Joyce?" I say in my manliest voice. After a moment of her screaming, I nod calmly. "Joyce..." I say and then feel myself fall apart. "Ohmygoodnessgracious! Jonas is gonna diiie!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Jonas
"Wait, I'm gonna die?!" Alright, so maybe he wasn't a doctor, but honestly! Little itty bitty angels with multicolored robes and huge wings began flying around the room, and I started swatting at them "No, I'm not going yet! You'll never take me alive! Er, wait..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:26 pm

Joyce: "What the hell were you guys doing?!" I screech. "I go to check in and what happens? I'm coming over there and I swear when I'm through with you two, you'll wish you were never born!" "Joyce, no! I'm too young and pretty to die!" "Too bad!" I yell back as I hang up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 pm

Jonas
"Marshall, do we have a flyswatter?!" Then the angel things dissapear "Cool" I murmur, suddenly getting really, really sleepy "I'm going to take a nap...okay?" At least I was too drunk to feel pain, that was a plus.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Marshall: I wave the phone in his face, tears running down my face. "How can you sleep?!" I practically yell. I lean down and whisper ,"We're gonna die, Jonas. I'm dead, you're dead. And worst of all, Mr.Walrus is dead too. Becasw Joyce is gonna come in her like the terminator and massacre us! Except we won't be back!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:39 pm

Jonas
"Isn't it the terminator that comes back?" I ask, my voice slurring again. Then I get an idea that sounds just brilliant to me at the time "Hey, I know, maybe I should just go ahead and die before Jayce can kill me...or us...or Mr Walrus. Goodbye Marshall, and if you tell Joyce I loved her I will come back to haunt you" Then I close my eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Brb. :/
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 pm

awwww Ok, I need to do something to, so I'll brb also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 pm

back

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Marshall: "Nooooo!" I start shaking him by the shoulders. "You will not leave me alone with-" "With what!" yells a voice and I cringe. "J-Joyce! Heeey..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:10 pm

XDD

Jonas
"Hey Joyce" I muttered, eyes closed. Him shaking me by the shoulders really didn't help anything, and I finally blacked out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:10 pm

(Marshall still has a broken nose, right?)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:11 pm

(Yep.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:12 pm

(did you see my post on the last page?)

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Joyce: "What. The. Hell?!" I screech as I run over with a first aid kit. "You just had to break him out, didn't you?!" "But Joyce, it was like that day I went to the carnival and saw all those goldfish in that tank. He wanted to be free!" I grind my teeth, thinking about the day he took a baseball bat to the tank.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:30 pm

So...Jonas is just kinda laying there...dream sequence or just wait?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next