the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 12 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Hm...dream sequence!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 12 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Ok, I'll try to think of something while they...I dunno, save his life

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Marshall: "Go get me the most alcoholic thing you have," barks Joyce. I hand her the rest of the stuff in my flask and she rolls up Jonas' shirt to get a better look at the wound. I try not to cry when she pours the stuff straight on the wound.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Jonas
Opening my eyes, the first thing I noticed was strawberries. Wait, what?! I was in a field that smelled like strawberries. And littering the ground was yes, hundreds and hundreds of the red fruit. The air even tasted like strawberries. Alright, either I'm dreaming, hallucinating, or in heaven and someone up there has a weird sense of humor. Before I could figure it out, though, Mr Walrus appeared. "Erm...hey Mr Walrus, you're Marshall's concence, not mine" "My name is John" he sighed "But I thought the walrus was Paul?" "No, that's a myth. Clearly, in the music video you can see...wait, I'm getting off track. Listen buddy, and listen hard: you are making a big mistake" "Excuse me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:04 pm

They are going to have horrible hangovers XD
Jonas
"You are throwing your life away. Think about it. Right now, you are laying, wasted, in a hospital bed. In a circus. With a gunshot wound to the shoulder" "Does sound pretty bad if you say it like that" I admit "But we're changing the wor-" "Is this really the best way to do that? Burning down the White House and opening a circus?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Lol. If Marshall was there, he would've punted Mr.Walrus like a soccer ball.

Joyce: "Ok, who here knows how to sew?" When I tall girl raises her hand, I wave her over. "Here, you're gonna have to redo his stitches..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Probably breaking his foot in the process...
Jonas
"What are you saying, anyway?!" I was firm in what I believed...but even though I didn't know it yet, that's when the first seeds of doubt were planted. "Just be careful, and remember, above everything else..." that's when that dream ended, and I went on to another dream about this chick named Molly that kept repeating some nonsense line over and over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:32 pm

dang, the Outsider's chat kinda died, huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:38 pm

:/ hmm

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Yea, it kinda did...

Marshall: "Live, damn you!" I yell when they're done sewing him up. Joyce pulls me down. "Shut up and let him rest. Besides- you and I néed to have a chat."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:43 pm

I really hope this chat doesn't die also, it's one of the coolest ever o.o and when should Jonas wake up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:57 pm

Hiya!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:56 pm

When does Jonas wake up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:23 pm

He can wake up whenever...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Where are they?
Jonas
Groaning, I open one eye and try to sit up. I was still too sore. "Hello?" I mutter, wondering if maybe I was finally dead

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:30 pm

The Cirque.

Marshall: "He lives!" I yell from the floor as Joyce walks over with a tray in her hands and pushes me over with her foot. "Say 'Ah'" she says as she puts the things down.

Myrah: I blink. Well, we're alone again. You'd actually be surprised how much this happens. I turn back to my waffles and start shoveling more into my mouth.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Jonas
I couldn't even tell if I was still drunk or hungover, but my head hurt like heck. "Ah" I said, closing my eyes from the light. Too bright

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:10 am

When are we getting back to this?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Joyce: "Ok, so now that you're awake..." I say sweetly before grabbing him and Marshall by their shirts. "Why the fuck aren't you in the hospital?!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Jonas
"Marshall...kidnap...watch...hockey masks...third story window...er..." My head was pounding and I could barely manage the words, then I decided maybe silence was the best tactic

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:20 pm

Marhsall: I nod. "Exactly! Besides- I don't know if Mr.Walrus wants me to tell you." Her eyes narrow and she squeezes my broken nose. "You've got til I count to three. One..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Jonas
"Joyce, I really don't think that's going to help..." My voice was slightly slurred but understandable. And Mr Walrus...that reminded me...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Marshall: "Ow! Ok, ok! But if my nose comes out crooked, you're paying for my nose job!" She let's go and I grimace. "We kidnapped him from the hospital. I mean look at him Joyce. He needs the open range, fresh air, decent food and friends." "He's not a horse, Marshall," Joyce sighs.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:41 pm

XD 'He's not a horse, Marshall'

Jonas
"I wouldn't even push a horse out of a three story window after convincing him his best friend had just been murdered" And I hated horses. Horrible, smelly creatures. Bleh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next