the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 29 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Hehe, me too! Soooo much!
And that's pretty funny. If I do another huge thread like this, I winder what band I'd pick. Hm... Something to do with money...

Marshall: "Beatles?" says Myrah as she cocks her head. "Who are they?" I practically gasp and then wince. "That's right...that was back when Roseline was around. Of course you wouldn't know...)

Gabe: I shrug as my stomach begins to growl. "Aw, we forgot to eat before we left." Suddenly Mat snaps his fingers and digs under the metro seats. He pulls out a huge bag labled "The boys." "Dad had a circus friend that he talked to last minute." he says with a grin.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 29 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Jude
"Dude... does your dad... like have eyes EVERYWHERE?! 'Cuz it seems to me that guy can do like freaking anything." He's like, as cool as a bus. Or a metro, whatever that is.

Jonas
I wince also "Hurry Marshall, pull out the cd case! Or the secondary cd box! Or the emergency cd bag!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Marshall: This in itself is enough to make me pull over. I dig aroun under my seat and pull out a huge duffle bag full of old rock CDs. "Quick, Jonas! It's crushing my legs!"

Mathias: "Uncle Jonas says his mommy made him study all day until he went byserk at fifteen and decided to lead a double life. He's pretty smart although the mail lady says he's wierd but has a great butt. How can a butt be great? I think she's the wierd one."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Jude
"What the...? Great butt? What does that even MEAN?!" I ask, glancing at Gabe as if he had an answer "Seriously, maybe she has mental issues of some kind"

Jonas
I laugh, hoisting the bag off of Marshall "Alright... Rubber Soul, both cds of the White Album, Sgt Peppers... where to start?" I shifted though the pile "Seriously, we should probably organize these..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Marshall: "Pft. I don't believe in your filthy 'organization,' Jonas. Except for when it comes to my room." I don't know, I think I have OCD or something. Things like that won't bother me while a smudge on a window will make me go byserk. "Sgt. Pepper's it is!"

Gabe: I shrug, completely confused. "Butts are butts, aren't they? Maybe we should ask Joyce after she wakes up." "Hey!" says Mat suddenly. "We're almost at the metro station!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Jonas
I make a face at him "Just don't want to break the disks. And alright, great choice" I removed the cd like a great treasure, taking it out of it's case and putting it into the player "This is going to be a great trip" I admit with a grin

Jude
"Good idea, girls are weird, maybe they understand each othe...really?!" I press my nose against the window "Where?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Mathias: "See those stairs coming out of the ground?!" I start shaking Joyce. "C'mon! We're at the hospital!" she groans and starts to stand, swaying an keeping her eyes closed. She let's me lead her our an I point down at the huge, steep escalator just beneath the stairs. "That's where we start."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:34 pm

THAT'S why she had to be drunk
Jude
I pull out a pair of sunglasses, placing them on her face "For when the hangover hits, I thought we should be prepared" I nod, then eye the escalator with suspicion "Moving stairs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Mathias: "Grab onto the sides," I whisper so Joyce won't hear. "I don't want you guys to fall! This one's a lot bigger than most escalators."

Myrah: After a moment, music starts to pout out and dad takes off again. "Picture yourself on a boat on a river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies..." My eyes widen. "Cool, it's about a boat?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:45 pm

Jonas
"No, it's about a drawing" I nod "By John's kid." I loved this song growing up, though it gave me some pretty weird dreams.

Jude
I nod, grabbing onto the sides tightly. It was like looking into the expanse of death. Or something less poetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:49 pm

Gabe: Hm... I wonder if I'll get in trouble if I ride on the part you hold onto. But then I'd get everyone in trouble. I keep staring at it nonetheless when Mathias suddenly gasps. "Is that a robot?!" he practically yells.

Myrah: "Yea, your name was almost Lucy until I realized that was my cousin's name." I nod and keep listening. When I pick up the beat, I start singing the chorus.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Jude
"What?! WHERE?!" I yell, looking around, practically falling off in confusion "I DON'T SEE ANYTHING!"

Jonas
"Oh geez, good 'ol cousin Lucy" I chuckle, then glance at the singing Marsh. Laughing and shaking my head, I join in, very...very softly. Very softly, like, my lips were hardly moving

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Mathias: I nod no and keep pointing as Joyce tries to say something like "Hey, that's not nice." "Look! It kinda looks like a girl, but...not!"

Marshall: "Oh he'll no. Jonas, if you're gonna honor the Beatles and sing along, you're gonna do it with pride!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Jonas
"You need to go back to basic math, Marsh. Me, plus singing... unless it's for the friendship thing, it's a no go. Honestly, I thought you knew me better" I chuckle

Jude
"You mean the girl in the chair?" I ask, looking at a girl trying to get on the metro. She had a tiny, very, very old wheelchair. Seriously, did they make chairs for kids our age? It was so tiny..

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Mathias: I nod. "She looks like she could use some help though." When we get off the escalator, I teach them how to go under or over the turnstile and gently help Joyce around.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Jude
"This is like, a whole 'nother world" I noted with awe. The wheelchair girl seemed to be going the same way us us, I realized

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Mathias: "Hey, Miss Robot, ma'm?" I ask as I walk over. "Do you beds help? You look a little stuck."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Sadie
I had been scanning the map; one way to New York, if you please. "Er... what?" I ask, turning my head "Oh, hey... no, I'm good, thanks"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:29 pm

Mathias: "Are you sure?" I ask. "No offense, buy it looked like you were in a fight with the door." If I was Myrah, I would've helped her in regardless. But what if she accidently got in the wrong one and it was all my fault?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Sadie
"Heh.. yeah... stupid automatic doors" I sigh "Thanks, anyway. They're not good at picking up wheelchair movement..." Grimacing, I managed to wheel in. "Oh, and I have a name, you know"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Mathias: I'm about to ask what it is when I remember Hoyce. "Oh crap!" I say as I run over to help her in. "Joyce, we're in the waiting room, ok? It'll take awhile, so why don't you just go to sleep?" She nods and curls up on two seats. I turn back to the girl and grimace. "Hehe. Kids these days..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:39 pm

Sadie
I stifle a laugh "She's totally wasted, huh? Geez, I wish my parents would leave the house like that, it's an effort, at least" Sighing, I secure my chair, pulling out a worn book

Jude
"THIS IS EVEN COOLER THAN A BUS!" I nearly started dancing "It's... underground... and shiny... and" Then it started moving "fast!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Aww... I think you left again. Just wondering, instead of dissapearing all the time, can you just say 'bye'? Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 pm

bahaha Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Hehe... I mean... yeah :/ a goodbye is nice. I like when people let me know they're leaving

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next