the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

5 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 30 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm

yup. me too.
Do you wanna go to the next day on the sweet dream thread? For Julia and Jude?

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 30 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Eh, I have to go, like, now. Not quite though, but in a few minutes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh, okay. Bye...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Bye! :/ see you tomorrow maybe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:05 pm

k

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Okay, I'm on, but just one specific chat, a private one because it's with my best friend, an it's the ONLY chat I'm allowed to be on today. So see you tomarrow Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Er... hello?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Hey!
I'll reply in a minute.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Mathias: "She drank a whole bottle yellow stuff," I say sadly. "We were only supposed to put a few drops in, and now..."

Gabe: "Now she's gonna kill us," I finish for him. "She smells like a liqour store in Compton."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Sadie
"You drugged your mom?!" I ask, almost dropping my book in shock. Who are these kids?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Mathias: I blink and then burst into laughter, the kind that makes you roll around on the floor. Joyce and I don't even look alike! "Joyce isn't my mom," I say. "She's just my aunt."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Sadie
I blush "Oh yeah... I just... I dunno. I can't imagine an adult taking me anywhere, I just thought...sorry, sorry." I could be so stupid sometimes, really unobservant. Need to work on that.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:30 pm

Mathias: I stop laughing and look up ay her. She was by herself... "Hey, where
are you going?" I ask. "I think Dad gave us enough food for twenty people, and your chair's pretty cool. Maybe you can come with us?"

Gabe: I put my head down between my knees and grimace. "Uuuh, I feel dizzy!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 pm

Jude
I was starting to feel kinda... icky to. Except not as much as Gabe, obviously. Just a little woozy. Shaking my head, I chuckle "Dang, what's with you bro?"

Sadie
"New York" I smile "Going to get a guitar... and a job..." Hm... they hired child guitarists there, right? Right? "And my chair isn't for coolness" I sigh "But... if you would honestly let me come.."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:40 pm

Gabe: "I don't know," I groan. "These always look so cool in the movies, but now I just feel woozy."

Mathias: "Hm? You're gonna get a job? But you look like you barely started school!" I say. Myrah and I had started last year, and we'd be in first grade when the summer was over. "Kids don't get jibs. They just ask random people to buy them things and then scream 'Stranger Danger' when the person tries to touch them or asks them if them if they want rides."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:43 pm

Sadie
School? Huh, never been to one "Hm... haven't started that yet. But I don't have time, see I have to get a guitar, and become famous so I can afford to get mommy and daddy into rehab...and..." My eyes cloud over for a moment as I swallow my tears, then I smile again "So where are you guys going?"

Jude
"C'mon, don't be such a sissy! It's fun... and awesome... hey, you really don't look so good... Mat! I think he's gonna puke again!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Mathias: "Aw, Gabe! See if you can do it under the seats so no one can see it." He snorts and then grimaces again. "I'm not gonna throw up..." he forces out. I turn back to the girl. "New York, New York," I say.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:49 pm

Sadie
"Great" I smile, picking up my book again with a little grin. And it really was, this boy was funny. And smart. And kinda cute, to. "I don't know about school, but I can read" I nod, pointing at the book. Edger Allen Poe.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:54 pm

Mathias: I furrow my brows an pick up the book. "Who is he? I think my dad reads him, he has a lot of wierd books like this. Is he the one with the big head and funny mustache?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Sadie
I nod, resisting the urge to snatch my book back "I love his poetry" I admit, mentally noting how weird I sounded. Just because I was different didn't mean I was oblivious to what other people thought of me, in fact, I was especially tuned in. My mother calls me the itty-bitty people whisperer, well, she used to

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Mathias: I frown, trying to think of something I'd read. Myrah was the reader, I didn't have the attention span. "You know who's deep? I mean, really, really deep? Dr. Seuss!" I say genuinely. He was awesome! "You know, cat in the hat?red fish blue fish? It opened my eyes!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:09 pm

XD wow... and don't hate me if I mess up here, it's from memory :p
Sadie
I smiled gently, picking up his hand. My voice was, for obvious reasons, very childlike. But when your parents did nothing but get high, and you had a passion for poetry, what else was there than to memorize? "It was many and many a year ago in a kingdom by the sea, that there lived a maiden whom you may know by the name of Annabel Lee. Now this maiden, she lived with no other thought than to love and be loved by me. I was a child, and she was a child, in this kingdom by the sea, but we loved with a love that was more than love, I and my Annabel Lee. With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven coveted her and me...that's all I know so far"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:14 pm

(Lol, it's ok. I started collecting the complete works of random people and he's one of them, although I haven't memorized nearly that much of any of his poems. I use to know some Emily Dickenson, but I'm really rusty now. :p)

Mathias: I blink. "I don't know what a lot of those words mean, but that sounds cool! I mean, it's not the epic journey tha was Green Eggs and Ham, but that Poe guy is still pretty good. My dad reads us the bird one every year around Halloween!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm really into his poetry; I got the complete works for Christmas XD
Sadie
"The ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling, with the stern decorum of the contanance it wore. 'Though thy crest be shorn and shaven' I said 'Thou sure no craven!' ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering on the nightly shore. Tell me what thy name is on the night's plutonian shore! Quote the raven, nevermore" I cough "You mean that one? And I don't know what a lot of those words are either" I admit with a frown "When I get rich, I'm getting a dictionary"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Mathias: "Why would you do that?" I ask. "If you were really rich, you should by really smart guys who could just tell you what they mean. Although you'd have to feed them and take then out from time to time. If you leave them in your basement for too long, they could get all moldy and bald."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next