the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 9 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Avery Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:14 pm

(Gah, now I'm sucked in. Okay, this is my last post for the night!)

Arlo: I put a hand on her waist, pulling her closer. Clearly, she wasn't grossed out by the immortal concept anymore. I smiled under the kiss and then pulled back, chuckling lightly. My eyes bright, happy and calm. Beneath it all, I was self consious about how I kissed, having not kissed anyone in a few years.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Chelsea: My expression mirrored his, happy and feeling better. Arlo's memories had been making me sad, too. I sighed contentedly, then reached for my vial which was about a foot away. I carefully wrapped Arlo's fingers around it again. "I trust you with it now, this time for good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:23 pm

Arlo: I nodded and wrapped the vile in a bandana before putting it in my small leather bag. I glanced at her for a minute, wondering if we had actually just kissed before a small content smile came onto my lips.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 pm

Chelsea:"That really should have creeped me out, but it didn't." My head tilted to the side as I thought over what had just happened. Arlo's age didn't matter so much anymore, maybe because I might end up being immortal to? And If I did then time wouldn't matter anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Arlo: I laughed. "Which is good." I smiled. "Because a time might come where I might want to do that again." I said, shrugging.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:33 pm

Chelsea: "If my idea works then we'll have all the time in the world to do that." I said slightly nervous, but excited at the idea. Nervous because of the possibility that the plan wouldn't work and I would die. In the short silence I noticed that the cave was, well, silent. I hadn't heard Blake and Ronnie in awhile. "What happened to whatever's chasing us?" I gulped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:39 pm

(Gah, I have to go... Sad )

Arlo: I nodded. I understood the risk. If she died, I would leave Blake and leave everything. "I dunno. I mean, I never saw it or heard it... I was trusting Blake's word." I explained. Then it hit me that Blake might have been lying one of those times...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:47 pm

(Aw, for good?)

Chelsea: "Hmm," I scanned the cave, not noticing any signs of life. As if the monster or whatever would be lurking right here, under our noses. "It's just haven't felt the need to run, which hasn't happened in months. And I can't decide whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. It could mean whatever it is is off of our trail, but I doubt it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 pm

Arlo: I shrugged. "I guess I'm jus enjoying the peace right now." I said. It wasn't that often that this happened, though the past few days had been exceptional. I smiled and leaned my head back, hearing the distant drip of water somewhere behind the wall.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Chelsea: "Peace makes me nervous." Which was true, considering the fact that if the scientists didn't have someone on my tail then they must be plotting. I bit my lip, contemplating why everything was so quiet. Quiet also scared me, because it made me feel alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Arlo: "You wanna exlore with me?" I asked, nodding to the tunnel that went farther into the cave. It kind of scared me, but it was worth a try.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Chelsea: I arched any eyebrow at his leg. "How are you going to explore with an injury like that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Arlo: "I'm going to go because your medicine is having it's effect on my... It doesn't hurt at all." I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Chelsea:"Okay, if you're sure." I doubted that he was perfectly healed, but if he was up for it then fine. At least I could say 'I told you so' if he got hurt even worse. I thought immortals couldn't get hurt? Then again I never would have dreamed that I'd be chased by an unknown enemy, forced to live off the land. There were a lot of things I had yet to learn and explore, it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:16 pm

Arlo: I hoped up, my leg only a little tender. I winced inconspicuously and started towards the back or the cave. "Yeah, I'm good." I smiled. "I've always wanted to go back here."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Chelsea: "I'm surprised that Blake didn't force you to - she seems like the adventurous type." Which was the complete opposite of me, who hadn't known how to survive without mommy and daddy when I first escaped. Now I was a little more independent, but I still stuck to places I knew. The tunnel was dark and damp-smelling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Arlo: "She tried, many times, but I just didn't want to until now." I smiled. We started down one of the tunnels. I was surprised that it was lit. There were holes in the ceiling that let in narrow rays of light.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Chelsea: "So I gave you the courage to go in - interesting." I looked around the narrow tunnel, even though there wasn't much to see. I looked up at a whole letting in sunlight. "I wonder if those are natural?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Arlo: "I think so." I said, seeing other ones, too. They were all different sizes and had rough edges, signs of erosion... But only in little spots like that? It was weird.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Chelsea:"Nature's beautiful." I said softly as I felt the textures of the cave walls and listened to the cave noises. I had never really taken the time to notice nature before I died. All of my friends had been the indoorsy type, who never wanted to get dirty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Chelsea: I heard a low rumble coming from the entrance to the tunnel. Like the noise we usually heard when running. I turned to Arlo "What's that noise?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Arlo: "Um... I hope it's not what I think it is... I think we need to keep going." I said, my voice quieter than before.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Chelsea: I bit my lip. "What about Ronnie and Blake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Arlo: I shook my head. "Blake is a smart girl, she knows the other cave systems better than I do. She's safe and she'll help with Ronnie." I said, going deeper into the cave, my limp not as noticeable.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:11 pm

Chelsea: "Okay, if you're sure. I hate to leave them." I looked back over my shoulder but continued further in with Arlo. "Do you know where this leads?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next