the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 4 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Chelsea:"It starts working the minute it hits your blood stream, but it won't be completely healed until tomorrow morning."

Ronnie: I was outside the cave, looking around. Now that I had a safe place, I could enjoy the scenery for a few minutes. I took in the trees, the creek, and the sky. I thought about how my family was seeing the same sky, wherever they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Blake
I pushed myself up off the floor and went towards the entrance of the cave. I needed to fill up the canteen if we were going to head out again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Blake
I pushed myself up off the floor and went towards the entrance of the cave. I needed to fill up the canteen if we were going to head out again.

Ronnie: I heard footsteps and turned around to find Blake. I gave her a friendly smile, free of any flirting, since I knew she had a boyfriend now. I frowned a little wondering why she hadn't told me that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Blake
I noticed the little fall of his face. "What's eating at you?" I asked, leaning against the rock of the cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Arlo: I had started to feel tired, like there were drugs in me. "I hope its not something like meth." I said, my words slurred. I realized what had happened. The pain was gone and now, the pain couldn't keep me awak for another night. I forced my eyes open and I smiled at her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Ronnie: I was about to tell her, but then realized how stupid I'd probably make it sound, and frowned. "Nothing...just, uh, trying to figure out what might be chasing us."

Chelsea: I heard Arlo's voice, but didn't look up or respond. For surely if I looked up then I'd be looking straight at that disgusting wound of his. A visual I could do without.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Arlo: I managed to sit up and then wrap the cut back up. "Is tha better?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Blake
How I would kill for a smoke right now.... "Ah, the million dollar question, is it not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Blake
How I would kill for a smoke right now.... "Ah, the million dollar question, is it not?"

Ronnie: "Yeah..." I looked at my feet, not having much to say about it. I really could care less what was chasing us, since it was going to kill us all in the end, no matter what. What I actually cared about was Blake and Arlo. "Maybe it's...a mutant? Something created by the government? But why the government would send something like that after a bunch of random kids is the real question."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: I managed to sit up and then wrap the cut back up. "Is tha better?" I asked.

Chelsea: I smiled, though he couldn't see, since I was looking down. "I don't know, since I can't see what you did, considering I'm trying my best not to look at your disgusting leg wound."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Arlo: I frowned a little. "It's covered now." I said, sitting up and wiping some dirt off my face.

(This is basically what Arlo looks like, I mean, with a shirt on.)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/15/74/08/51/alex-p11.jpg
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:40 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: I frowned a little. "It's covered now." I said, sitting up and wiping some dirt off my face.

(This is basically what Arlo looks like, I mean, with a shirt on.)

https://i.servimg.com/u/f24/15/74/08/51/alex-p11.jpg

Chelsea: "Oh, okay, promise?" I looked up anyway, and found that his wound, was indeed, covered up. "I'm sorry, but that was really nasty. If you would have taken the medicine to begin with it would already be healed by now."

(Yum, haha. This is what Chelsea looks like, although she's obviously more disheveled now: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rupawXCARf0/THigls1j57I/AAAAAAAADC4/2psbSqqR_Zg/s1600/American+actress+Zena+Grey.jpg )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 pm

bump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Arlo: "Yeah, yeah, but I guess I had to get your trust." I smiled "And it doesn't hurt now." I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:40 pm

Wanna join my new chat? I mean, obviously, if you haven't read the books, I can explain, but I don't want to be alone.

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/character-chats-based-off-books-f4/mortal-instruments-chat-t25.htm
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:46 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: "Yeah, yeah, but I guess I had to get your trust." I smiled "And it doesn't hurt now." I said.

Chelsea:"Good, I was afraid that Blake was gonna have a breakdown." I smiled, even though I was only half-joking. Those two seemed so close that it seemed like a likely reaction for her if something terrible happened to him. "How long have you known Blake?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:47 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Wanna join my new chat? I mean, obviously, if you haven't read the books, I can explain, but I don't want to be alone.

http://thecharacterchatrevo.niceboards.org/character-chats-based-off-books-f4/mortal-instruments-chat-t25.htm

I would, but I want to read those books. So I don't want to spoil them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm

(Okie-dokie :\ )

Arlo: "Um... 6 or 7 months." I said. "I was out here before her though." I said, frowning a bit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:58 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:(Okie-dokie :\ )

Arlo: "Um... 6 or 7 months." I said. "I was out here before her though." I said, frowning a bit.

(Sorry, I would but...:/)

Chelsea: "Oh, so you met here, in the...woods?" I wasn't quite sure what to call the place we had been running through. It was definitely set up just for us. We had to scavenge and search for food and water. But I wouldn't call is an arena, exactly. There didn't seem to be any boundaries. "How did you meet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Arlo: "Yeah, the forest place." I smiled. "Um, I was eating and I guess she was hungry. Found me and my mad cooking skills." I grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:06 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: "Yeah, the forest place." I smiled. "Um, I was eating and I guess she was hungry. Found me and my mad cooking skills." I grinned.

Chelsea:"Ha, that's a funny way to meet. You're lucky you found each other, I've been running alone for months." I frowned, thinking about how isolated I'd been feeling. How I was so scared that I'd have to face whatever was chasing me alone. Now I had three new friends, and the thought made me smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:09 pm

Arlo: "Yeah, we'll now you have an awesome friend. And me." I said. "I can't really call myself much only because i don't want to sound over confident."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:26 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: "Yeah, we'll now you have an awesome friend. And me." I said. "I can't really call myself much only because i don't want to sound over confident."

Chelsea: I laughed, glad to have someone to talk to after all these months. "No, I have three amazing friends, if you count Ronnie" I thought of the kid who had looked so shocked to see us, and figured he probably mirrored my own expression when I first caught sight of Arlo and Blake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Arlo: "Oh, well yeah, then." I said. "I guess this forest is as much of a blessing as it is a curse." i said, trying to be optomistic.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:47 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: "Oh, well yeah, then." I said. "I guess this forest is as much of a blessing as it is a curse." i said, trying to be optomistic.

Chelsea:"Somewhat. It's a little unnerving to be thrown into a forest with some unknown creature chasing after you, don't you think? The only good part of the forest is giving us means to survive, and those wouldn't be necessary if we weren't thrown in against our will." I drew traced patterns into the dirt with my finger. "I just wish I could have prevented coming here, you know? Go back and time and avoid whatever caused all this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next