the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not 'till it's over

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Not 'till it's over - Page 5 Empty Re: Not 'till it's over

Post by Avery Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Arlo: "Going back is the last thing on my mind." I muttered. I shook my head to dspersed the thoughts and then looked back to Chelsea, my eyes soft.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Ronnie: "Yeah..." I looked at my feet, not having much to say about it. I really could care less what was chasing us, since it was going to kill us all in the end, no matter what. What I actually cared about was Blake and Arlo. "Maybe it's...a mutant? Something created by the government? But why the government would send something like that after a bunch of random kids is the real question."[/quote]

Blake
I looked over at Ronnie and took a deep, calming breath. "Can you, uh, do anything that makes you....different from anyone else...?" I felt really stupid asking the question. But maybe, if we all could do something extra...maybe that was why this.../thing/ was after us....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:52 pm

bump??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Kara_17 wrote:

Ronnie: "Yeah..." I looked at my feet, not having much to say about it. I really could care less what was chasing us, since it was going to kill us all in the end, no matter what. What I actually cared about was Blake and Arlo. "Maybe it's...a mutant? Something created by the government? But why the government would send something like that after a bunch of random kids is the real question."

Blake
I looked over at Ronnie and took a deep, calming breath. "Can you, uh, do anything that makes you....different from anyone else...?" I felt really stupid asking the question. But maybe, if we all could do something extra...maybe that was why this.../thing/ was after us....[/quote]

Ronnie:"That depends...can you keep a secret?" I look her straight in the eye, showing that I'm serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: "Going back is the last thing on my mind." I muttered. I shook my head to dspersed the thoughts and then looked back to Chelsea, my eyes soft.

Chelsea:"Really? It's probably the second on my mind, coming after survival, of course." How could he not be thinking about going back? Didn't he want to live? Didn't he want his old life back? "Isn't there anything waiting for you at home? Parents, siblings, friends, girlfriend..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Ronnie:"That depends...can you keep a secret?" I look her straight in the eye, showing that I'm serious.
[/quote]

Blake
I raised one eyebrow. "Sure..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:38 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Ronnie:"That depends...can you keep a secret?" I look her straight in the eye, showing that I'm serious.

Blake
I raised one eyebrow. "Sure..." [/quote]

Ronnie: I frowned, "You think this is funny don't you?" I sigh, this is why I didn't talk to mortals about this kind of thing; they thought anything they couldn't see with their own eyes wasn't real. They'd get an unpleasant wake up call one day when the immortals reveal themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 pm

Blake
I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Obviously you are different. And if you won't tell me why, then fine." I looked up at the sky and felt the power building up in my stomach. I blew out slowly, and soon, a small, dark cloud formed right above Ronnie's head. A steady rain started to come out of it. I gave a low chuckle. "Will you tell me now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Kara_17 wrote:Blake
I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Obviously you are different. And if you won't tell me why, then fine." I looked up at the sky and felt the power building up in my stomach. I blew out slowly, and soon, a small, dark cloud formed right above Ronnie's head. A steady rain started to come out of it. I gave a low chuckle. "Will you tell me now?"

Ronnie: My eyes widened in awe and I smiled. Then I shook my hair of the water. "Okay, a secret for a secret? Isn't that what girls do? I'm...immortal." I winced, waiting for her to find that creepy, weird, or scary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Name: Erin
Species: half-witch half-demon
Appearance: dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, 5'7"
Other: She's an assassin from another World.

Name: Will
Species: kitsune
Appearance: shaggy, wavy black hair, pale skin, black eyes, 6'4"
Other: mentor of Erin; Erin's best friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Blake
I blew at the cloud and it evaporated. Tossing the canteen in the air, I said, "An immortal? What's that?"

Yay! someone new! We're all in a cave right now =)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 pm

A cave? Alrighty then. Let's see. . . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 pm

I blew at the cloud and it evaporated. Tossing the canteen in the air, I said, "An immortal? What's that?"

Yay! someone new! We're all in a cave right now =)

Ronnie:"You don't know what an immortal is?" A smile broke out on my face, I thought the definition of "immortal" was common knowledge, thanks to all the stupid vampire books these days. "It means that I'll live forever...without changing physically."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Will: I tilt my head at the word 'immortal.' I had known for quite some time that there were people not part of the Other World, but didn't think I'd find one in a cave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Dang, did Kara leave? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Yuppers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:31 pm

>.> aww, maybe she'll be back later?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:23 pm

!nspired wrote:
Ronnie:"You don't know what an immortal is?" A smile broke out on my face, I thought the definition of "immortal" was common knowledge, thanks to all the stupid vampire books these days. "It means that I'll live forever...without changing physically."

Blake
I rolled my eyes when my canteen dropped to the ground. "I know what immortal means. What I meant was, what do your...abilities consist of? I get that you'll live forever, but is there any...catches?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Kara_17 wrote:
!nspired wrote:

Blake
I rolled my eyes when my canteen dropped to the ground. "I know what immortal means. What I meant was, what do your...abilities consist of? I get that you'll live forever, but is there any...catches?"

Ronnie: I shrug "Not really...the only ability I have is the ability to travel through layers of time. And I have to help mortals through their lives. There are people that'll punish me if I make mistakes, but there aren't really any catches."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:30 pm

Blake
I pointed my finger towards the ground and started to twirl it around in circles, creating a mini funnel cloud. I can only control the elements, not the weather, so it surprised me when I figured out that I could do things like make it rain, snow, and make a tornado. But, then I realized....air=wind=tornado. water=rain. water=frozen=snow.
I gave a low chuckle. "Yeah, cause being forced to help people out isn't a catch at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:35 pm

I pointed my finger towards the ground and started to twirl it around in circles, creating a mini funnel cloud. I can only control the elements, not the weather, so it surprised me when I figured out that I could do things like make it rain, snow, and make a tornado. But, then I realized....air=wind=tornado. water=rain. water=frozen=snow.
I gave a low chuckle. "Yeah, cause being forced to help people out isn't a catch at all."

Ronnie: I tilt my head to the side and smile a little bit. "Well, you could look at it that way, or you could look at it positively. There are worse catches." I wince remembering how brutally Karma's slave were treated. "And personally I like helping people. Our boss says that only people that are exceptionally kind-hearted are offered a spot in our group. I don't believe it myself, but..." I shrug again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Blake
I nodded, flicking my wrist and making the little tornado disappear in a poof. "So how old are you, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I nodded, flicking my wrist and making the little tornado disappear in a poof. "So how old are you, anyway?"

Ronnie: "I was wondering when you'd ask that question, but I'm only 17. I just turned immortal a year ago." I smiled to myself, as it was our group's little inside joke that not all of us were thousands of years old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:16 pm

!nspired wrote:
TheCannibalKid wrote:Arlo: "Going back is the last thing on my mind." I muttered. I shook my head to dspersed the thoughts and then looked back to Chelsea, my eyes soft.

Chelsea:"Really? It's probably the second on my mind, coming after survival, of course." How could he not be thinking about going back? Didn't he want to live? Didn't he want his old life back? "Isn't there anything waiting for you at home? Parents, siblings, friends, girlfriend..."

Arlo: I snorted. "I have nothing, no one waiting for me. My parent-- Good riddance. My sister-- Rest in peace. Friends and girlfriend-- Nope, not one." I sighed.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:42 pm

TheCannibalKid wrote:
!nspired wrote:

Arlo: I snorted. "I have nothing, no one waiting for me. My parent-- Good riddance. My sister-- Rest in peace. Friends and girlfriend-- Nope, not one." I sighed.

Chelsea: "Aw, I'm sorry." I continuing looking down, tracing patterns in the Earth. "I don't really either, though...considering all my family and friends think I'm dead."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next