the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

4 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:39 pm

Nerina: "Hey, I'm Nerina." I replied with a polite smile. I wasn't very used to talking to people. I was mostly a loner.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fate has brought us together. Welcome to 5. [Rated Mature]

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Valentine:" do like this class nerina"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:47 pm

Nerina: I couldn't help but scoff quietly, "No, not at all, what about you?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:55 pm

valentine:" me either i been listen to music the whole time"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Nerina: "What're you listening to?" I asked, rested my chin in the palm of my hand, causing some hair to fall in front of my face. I took pleasure in it, while others didn't. Just because I dyed the tips of my raven hair dark blue.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:01 pm

valentine:" last night by skillet and i like the tips of your hair" i said
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:05 pm

Nerina: I smiled, "Thanks, and I like Skillet, except I forget the name of the song I like by them."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

valentine:" what other bands do you like "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Nerina: "I know one song by Three Days Grace, and another by Disturbed...Metallica, any alternative rock, I don't care who it's by."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:14 pm

valentine:" all really good bands so nerina what other class you have?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Nerina: I paused to think, "After this...Math, Chemistry, and then Lunch. Then after that, Gym, History, and German."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

valentine:" we have the same lunch period and history and i have friend kieran she has gym after lunch you have same class with her"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:21 pm

Nerina: "Hm, that's cool." I commented sincerely, and smiled softly. "I just hope the History teacher isn't like the last one I had."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:23 pm

valentine:" so have any friend you share a class with?"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Nerina: "No, I don't think so." I answered honestly, not adding the reason why. Because I didn't really have many friends. Only one or two, and they were back home.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Emi: I walked into class totally and utterly late.
I needed to let myself calm down. I had trouble doing that, making the glow go away after I used powers.
Way to go, genius. Didn't I tell you not to use your little kiddy power in public?
I smiled with relief. A sub.

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

valentine:" i bet that tough" i said to i would be alone if i didn't have a class with kieran
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

G2G! SUPPER!

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:30 pm

Nerina: I shrugged, and half-smiled, "I'm pretty used to it."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

how can I jump back in???
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:36 pm

valentine:" no one should be used to being alone"
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:38 pm

Nerina: I sighed softly, and pondered his statement, "Should being the keyword." I said quietly, not intending to be rude. Just stating facts.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:42 pm

anonymous either be in class with valentine and nerina or with kieran and couple characters
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by fallen rose Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Shera01 wrote:Nerina: I sighed softly, and pondered his statement, "Should being the keyword." I said quietly, not intending to be rude. Just stating facts.

valentine:" i will be your friend "
fallen rose
fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Nerina: I blinked, and studied his face a moment, "Really?" I asked after I didn't see any hint of deception in his expression.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next