the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 6 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:38 pm

Sorry! I missed a little bit. I'm back.

Canary gasped a little when she saw the girl's arm. "I'll be right back," she said, and hurried upstairs. She brought down some gauze, alchohol, and cold, wet rag. "Hold out your arm," she said, and held the icy rag against the bruise. "You're swelling."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 6 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Nellie
"I'm so clumsy" She murmured, closing her eyes "Just last week it was broken ribs, sister. When are you finally going to see what a monster he is?!" "Jace is the most wonderful man on the earth, Nellie, and you'd do well to hold your tongue on such matters"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:04 pm

William: "Fine then, I'll be the one to speak up," I say, feeling more and more agitated by the minute. "What the hell even happened? Because you didn't trip, you didn't run into a wall or whatever the bloody he'll you want people to believe."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Nellie
Tears sprung to her eyes, and I cursed Jace for making her cry "It...it was my fault, really... I should have just shut up, he was right... and... he apologized after. He really didn't mean to hurt me, it was my fault"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:08 pm

Canary bit her lip and finished wrapping up the girl's arm, then smiled sympathetically. "Sh, it's alright, it's not your fault. He shouldn't have hit you." She held her hand for a moment.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:11 pm

William: "Right. And I'm sure he'll tell you that when he beats you so hard that you have a miscarriage? Or when he pushes you down the steps and you break your neck?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:15 pm

Nellie
I could tell she was trying her hardest not to burst into tears "No, Jace isn't like that, honest. He's a really good man, sweet and kind, he's just looking out for me" "What did you two fight about?" "I wanted to call you, and maybe we could all go to the docks together, like old times... but he said it was too dangerous, and he wanted to go on a walk with me, just the two of us. And I told him I hadn't seen you in days, but he just kept asking me why I didn't want time with just him, and then..." She couldn't keep the rest of the tears back any longer, and wept into her hands

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:20 pm

William: I sigh. "Stop crying," I say after a moment. "What use are tears? Especially when you'll probably be going back to him in the end?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Nellie
"You're right" she sniffled, wiping the tears away "I am going back to him. You just don't know Jace!" "You are certainly NOT going back to that creep" I growl, then turn to Will "I've tried to confront him, but he hit me across the face last time, and I had a black eye. Would you please help us?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Canary bit her lip, this time out of anger. That man needed to have some sense knocked into him. If only her father weren't sick, than maybe she could convince him to help confront him. A large man like him would be a lot more convincing.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:29 pm

William: Suddenly, it hits me. These were these girls I helped before... "Look, I don't know if you want me to help..." I say evenly. "I don't even know why I'm getting into this."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Nellie
"Wait... you're that one guy! That helped us before! Thank you so much for that, we still owe you" I muttered, running my hand through my hair "You helped me get my sister back, please help me not lose her again" I could tell Esther was getting angry "He's not the man you make him out to be! He loves me, and I love him to!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Canary: "Do you love him, or are you scared of him?" She suddenly chimed in, her voice a bit stronger than usual.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

William: Damn hero complex. "Fine then," I say. I look down at the bandages on my arm. "But I don't know how far this'll go."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:35 pm

Esther
"I... I really love him. I love him more than I've loved anybody else"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:39 pm

Canary just shook her head. "Then why is it that someone who loves you so much, who you love, hurts you so badly?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 pm

It's a psychological thing; some people that beat their wives and girlfriends aren't necessarily bad people, they just feel the need to posses
Esther
"He doesn't mean to, he would never hurt me on purpose!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 pm

William: I look at the girl's sister and then back to her. I don't want to do anything unless she was on board too. "Then let's try to go talk to him, see if we can straighten things out."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:45 pm

(I know, this is Canary trying to convince Esther Razz)

Canary sighed, realising that no matter what anyone said, Esther wouldn't budge.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Esther
"Fine... but don't say anything about this, alright? Just talk to him, you'll see what a great person he is"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:48 pm

William: I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms. "Fine. Where is he?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Esther
"Back at the house..." I sighed, pointing at a house down the street

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 pm

William: Ok, stay calm Will. I head out of the shop and start heading to the house they pointed out, clenching an unclenching my fists. I knock on the door and take a deep breath. "Hullo? Does a Jace live here?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Jace
I walk out, holding a wet cloth I was about to bring Esther "Yes, this is he" I had dark, dirty blonde hair and deep green eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:01 pm

William: "Mind if I come in for a bit?" I ask as I take out a cigar and a match. "Just thought I'd talk to you about something."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next