the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 5 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:53 pm

(I don't know.... And we do! Lemme see if Ende's coming back first and then I'll unleash some kind of plan.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 5 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:55 pm

(Okay! Hmm, and can we bring Ambrosia back in somehow? I'm curious as to whether she married that one guy.)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:00 pm

That's anonymous' charrie so we'll have to get her back in. And do you wanna do something with Esther and Nellie, Ende?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:05 pm

I love those guys! We need to get them together with Canary or something, make them run into each other. I think they'd get along. Oh! Or you know what'd be fun? Get both sets of twins together.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:06 pm

Hm... Esther's engaged to an abusive guy, and Nellie hates him with a firey passion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Hmm, there's a twist.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Whoa! I feel so bad for Esther.

William: Suddenly the doors open. I look over to see Lucy strutting in, slightly wrinkling her nose in disgust of the place. My eyes narrow and I accidently crack the goblet in my hand. How I hate her... She turns around and looks at Edmund and Canary. "Oh," she says slowly. "Somehow I knew you'd be here."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:18 pm

Canary smiled softly. "Good afternoon to you, too."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Lucy: Of course he was here. He was always here with her. My eyes narrow and I link arms with Edmund. "Indeed it is. I hope you don't mind, I was just coming to meet my fiancé. We need to meet with the wedding planner again and so I'm afraid we must be going."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Canary toyed with the compass, and tried not to look down at her hands. There were those eyes again, shooting daggers at her. She wondered if Edmund noticed. "Yes, and I suppose I should be getting back to work, anyway. Well, goodbye, Edmund. Lucy," she said, ducking behind the counter.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:52 pm

Edmund: I turn back to Canary and offer her a smile. "Bye, Canary," I say before the door closes behind us.

William: When they leave, I lean against the wall and cross my arms. "That's a wench if I ever saw one."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Canary bit her lip, then sighed. "She certainly doesn't like me much."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:02 pm

William: "Of course not. She doesn't like anyone much. It's kinda hard to do that when you don't have a soul." Hm. What a pun. "By the way, do you know that man that was here earlier? The one with te mustache and bowler?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Canary: "Yes. Well, no. I've only seen him once before today."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Nellie
I burst into the room, breathing heavily. This time I was wearing a simple dress, but my hair was still cropped fairly short "Has...anybody seen... a girl that looks like me... in here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:12 pm

William: I look up at the breathless girl and frown. Do I no her? "Not while I've been here," I say. "Which hasn't been long. Canary?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:13 pm

Canary: "Just you," she blinked at the girl. "Has something happened?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:15 pm

Nellie
I nod, squeezing my eyes shut "Went off... with her husband to be... I heard screaming from this direction..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:21 pm

William: I raise an eyebrow. Yet another happy couple I see. But instead of turning around and minding my own business like I should, I feel my hero instincts come in. If there was one thing that I'd actually gotten out of noble training, it was to never make a girl cry, scream, or get hurt. Mother practically indented it into my mind. "Maybe they went into the back alley," I say as I start to head for the door. "C'mon."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Nellie
"Thank you" I breathed, running after him. Sure enough, her boyfriend was gone, but Esther had a ripped sleeve and badly bruised arm "S...sorry" she stammered "I tripped and fell"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:25 pm

William: "Funny," I say as my eyes narrow. "I thought you got hit by a tram. Which way did he go?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Nellie
"Who?" She asked, playing dumb "Don't be an idiot, Esther. Where'd Jace go?" "He wasn't here" She whimpered, rubbing her arm "Yeah, right. And I'm blonde"

brb

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:34 pm

(Ok.)

William: "Fine then," I mutter as I take the girl's arm. "Lie to yourself all you want. But we at least need to get you cleaned up." I lead them into the shop and start looking around for gauze and alcohol.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next