the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 23 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:47 pm

...hello? *cuffs hands around mouth* PAAAAAVVVVOOOOOO!!!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 23 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:47 pm

Marie:
Hm. I wonder what that dream eater broad is doing. Maybe plotting how to kill me? Or trying to figure out how to cover up that nasty scar? After a moment, I yawn and sit up. Noah went to go do something suspicios again, hebwouldn't tell me what. Guess it's time to go exploring again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Now, which way did William go? She walked silently along the street, following the direction that she thought would lead her to...to what? What a question. It would lead her to something, a secret, but whatever it was, it was an adventure. She saw William round a corner. Aha! She followed at a safe distance, making sure he couldn't possibly see her.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:53 pm

William:
Damn, I need to tell Mab about this. Maybe she'd know how to handle this. I put my collar up and look around before taking off for her over the top mansion.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:59 pm

William seemed to be in a hurry, because if his mind weren't elsewhere Canay was sure he would have noticed her. It wasn't everyday she followed someone. But circumstances called for it, and there was not turning back now. She ducked through the city, making sure to keep her distance.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:02 pm

William:
"Where is she?!" I growl when I finally get to her house. Her servant smirks and leans against the doorway. "Where she always is," she purrs. "The garden." I push past her and start running towards the back of the house.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Canary paused when she saw William walk up to the house, and waited for the servant to close the door before she crept around to the side of the house and listened.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:12 pm

William:
"Ah, William. It seems as though you are always bursting into my home uninvited. Remember the splenedid days when people would ask ahead?" Mab smiles at me from her large back porch as she sees me walk in. The outside, like the inside, is full of extravagent flowers in thousands if colors and shapes. And yet all I can think of is a funeral. "Do you know about Edmund?" I practically yell.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:16 pm

Canary:
They went inside. Drat. She crept around to the back and listened by the door. Oh, this felt...exciting and nervewrecking. What would happen if she were caught? Oh, this wasn't good. But then she heard Edmund's name, and all other thoughts vanished.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 pm

William:
"My, my, William. Always the frank one." She closes her eyes and takes a sip of her tea before setting it back down on it's saucer. "Of course I know. What is your point?" "My point? My point is that we need to get his souk back!" "Oh, don't be foolish."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:23 pm

Canary nearly gasped. His soul? Surely she heard wrong.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:29 pm

William:
My eyes narrow and I clutch onto the table cloth. "What do you mean don't be foolish?! She's pawing at him like a damn lap dog and turned him into a lifeless doll and I'm the foolish one?" "I honestly don't see what the problem is here. She'll see soon enough that a human can't love her. If this is how she'll figure that out, then maybe it's all for the better." "Buy what about Edmund!" "The human? Why should I be concerned about him?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:32 pm

Canary bit her lip and pressed against the wall. A lifeless doll. She knew something was wrong with him. A million questions were running through her mind.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:37 pm

William:
"Because he-" "Because the same thing happened to him that has happened to countless others? How many friendships, relationships, families, lives have you ruined by doing the same thing?" My grip on the tablecloth slowly starts to loosen. But that was all for our own good, right? She's just being selfish. I on the other hand, I'm doing this for everyone! "Just because she chooses to play with her food doesn't mean we should get involved. That boy is just another human, no matter what you two seem to think."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:43 pm

(Hmm, I think Canary should get caught XD)

Canary's brow furrowed. Then Edmund was in danger, countless others were in danger, and she--well, she had to do something about it, didn't she? But what? She didn't even know what it was she was dealing with yet. She felt a rush of anger, horror, and curiosity, and she didn't know which to listen to.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 pm

(I was just working on that. ;D)

William:
Suddenly Mab looks up at he and smiles. Her eyes have turned bright purple and when she lifts a finger to her lips, a black spider the size of her thumbnail was sitting on her knuckle. "William, why don't you come ask that girl over there to join us?" she purrs. I blink. There's someone else here? My nose starts to catch on to a scent, one that'd been here the whole time but that I'd been to flustered to notice.

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Canary clasped a hand over her mouth and scurried around to the side of the house. That wasn't good.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:53 pm

William:
When I don't move, Mab nods to the servant that'd let me in. "Clara, perhaps you would be so kind?" "Yes my lady." She turns around on her heels and starts to walk away, the spun of the door closing coming only seconds later.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:56 pm

Canary stopped in her tracks when she heard another door open. She was trapped.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:03 pm

Clara: "Aw, what a pretty girl," I say slowly as I walk out of the house. I open my eyes and take a deep breath of all the human smells. It feels like I haven't eaten in days. "C'mon, dear. Come out so we can play. My mistress says that she just wants to talk." When nothing moves yet, my yellow eyes flicker to the lamps that line the street, all of them flashing and burning out one by one. "Come out before I kill you."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 pm

Canary's heart raced a mile a minute. She bit her lip. What choice did she have? She reluctantly stepped out of hiding, and somehow find the strength to look into the servant's...yellow...eyes. Her heart skipped a beat. She hadn't been this scared since the fire.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:13 pm

Clara: I smirk and pull her forward, pinching her cheeks. "Oh, if only you were a guy," I sigh. "Or at least a prostitute. But since Mab wants to speak with you..." I wink and drag her into Mab's house and out to her garden. "Here she is, Miss."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:16 pm

Canary pulled out of her grasp and glanced at William, then looked down again. She blushed a little.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:20 pm

William: My eyes narrow and I step forward. "Canary what the hell are you-" "Hey," interupts Mab. "She is my guest and I will not have her tolerate you foul language. So tell me, child. How much did you hear? From what I understand, it was quite a bit."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:24 pm

Her eyes fluttered back to William, then to Mab. She nodded. "Yes, quite a bit, I think." All of it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next