the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 12 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Hmm...okay! Sounds like fun.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 12 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Shall I start?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 pm

Marie:
(After an hour or so later.)
Noah's asleep, finally. He hasn't gotten any rest in the past three days trying to get us up here. I hop out of the caravan and look around. London at night is a lot more interesting than London during the day. He won't mind too much if I just go for a little walk, right?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 pm

Charlotte strolled through London, admiring the way the moon made her dress glow silver. Lucy had dissapeared somewhere, but she didn't care. She didn't mind being away from Mab and those other eaters for once. London was pretty at night.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Marie: "Hullo, Grandmother," I say to a beggar woman wrapped in blankets. I take an apple out from my skirts and offer it to her. She looks down at it and then to me before slowly taking it. "Thank you, child," she breathes. I grin. "Don't worry about it!" Homeless people are so nice. I twirl around and continue to walk down the street when I accidently step on my skirts and I careen into another girl.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Charlotte hit the stone hard and sat there for a moment, dazed. Then she slowly looked up at the girl who so rudely bumped into her, and her expression darkened. She stood up and rushed off her skirts with her nose in the air. "No worries. I assume that streetrats like you are born brainless, so you can't be blamed for not using common sense and watching where you're going." Her voice was delicate and polite and poisinous.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Marie:
I stand up and brush my skirts off. "Normally this would be the part where I say something rude back and storm off." I grin at her. "But I assume- no, I know- that people like you aren't born with souls. You can't be blamed for being a cold hearted little wench because you can't even feel anything at all."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:13 pm

(Ooh, good comeback XD And quick question! What triggers them to turn into their cool abnormal form?)

Charlotte: She clenched her jaw, but then collected herself and regained her poisinous smile. "My feelings aren't to be wasted on clumsy little pests. Now run along, sweetheart, before you get in trouble."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 pm

(They can normally control it, but if they get too emotional that can often trigger it as well, especialy since she's young.)

Marie: "Oh no, don't eat my soul, please!" I fake whine. "I finally go my shadow just the way I wanted it! You can't take it now when we've gotten so close. So why don't I make you a deal? You stop getting all uppity about a little trip, I apologize for making you fall and you apologize for being a wench, and we can both move on with our lives like sensible ladies?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Charlotte's smile lingered. "Now, why would I eat your soul? Then you wouldn't be able to feel what's coming to you." She nudged past her and continued her walk.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:33 pm

*cybersings* lala, lala! Lala, lala! Elmo's World! XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Marie:
Oh, this girl is asking for it. I grab her arm last minute and swing her around. "Or else what? You'll show me what you really look like and make me cry with your ugliness? C'mon, all I want is an apology."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:41 pm

(It's still nightime.)

Charlotte tugged her arm free. This girl was making her angry, and she could already feel a sort of shock running through her veins. "Go," she said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Marie:

"You heard me. Apologize!" I say. "You're not gettin out if this that easily!"

(I'm about to make her into some kind of dream guardian thing, because at this rate, she'll definately lose the fight.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Then maybe Violet will get taken advantage of now...? Or do you still want to wait on that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:51 pm

Aw, but I liked her when she was normal! Although the guardian thing might work, too...but if it's just that she'll lose the fight, I can make sure that she doesn't get killed. Charlotte can restrain herself or something.

@!nspired: alright, we can start that. Wanna start?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:52 pm

(Mmk, she'll stay normal. She picked up some fighting skills because she's a Gypsy and she did love on te streets, but she is still a human child...)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:00 pm

Okay!

Charlotte clenched her jaw, and then cringed. She went numb. It was like she was a puppet now, being controlled by some outer force. Her face grew pale, the color melting out of her, all the while her dress faded to black. Suddenly she smiled in her same poisinous way, and reached out to grab the girl around her neck. She pulled her closer as the dark pupils in her eyes grew and seemed to devour until her eyes looked like two wide, black holes. A necklace of a flower tattoo flashed across her throat.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:07 pm

Marie: I cough a bit and smirk despite the pain. "This is why we came back," I mutter as I take out the little pocket knife Noah gave me. "So does this mean you still aren't gonna apologize?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:08 pm

(Hrm, what exactly can the creepy clan do? Like, limits, extra powers they get when transformed, ect?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Violet walked the streets, having not been able to fall asleep. Alice use to do this all the time, and so had she, so it was safe right? Wrong. Violet turned a corner in an alleyway, and came upon a drunk gang of men. They stumbled towards her, creepy smiles on their face, and her eyes widened. "What have you got girl?" She silently took off her pearls, which was really all she had. "This? Well, then we'll have to get something else," One of their pairs of eyes lazily drifted down her body, and she shuddered.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:16 pm

(Well, they're all pretty strong and fast, but their powers are pending. Like Mab can invade people's thoughts with spiders and spy on them and Puck can basically deem any kind of magic useless and cause humans to go death or be confused. You can make that up although if she gets too far, Mab will probably call her off.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:22 pm

(Okay, let's say she hasn't found a specific power yet since she's so young?)

Charlotte smirked and shoved Marie against a wall, still holding her choking grip. A whisper in her mind told her no, that she didn't want to kill someone. But the whisper wasn't strong enough. Charlotte stared at her victim through wide eyes, imagining how funny it would be when her gypsy family found her crumpled on the ground with a broken neck.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next