the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 11 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:31 am

to keep his soul from being eaten

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 11 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:36 am

Dustin smirked. When it came to money, gypsies took a lot of it. "Alright, I owe you. Minus the twenty-five pounds, however, since 'my friends' who owe money aren't even aqcuantences." He closed his fist around the ring.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:40 am

Hehe, yea. I can never latch onto an idea long enough to get serious. >.<

Marie: "Make sure you pay me back," I say. "Otherwise I'll make you my slave. You'll be giving me free piggy back rides until your legs fall off, soul or no soul." I run back to the caravan where the others are still chatting with Noah. "Noah, I'm hungry!" I whine. "Yes. I suppose you are." "Don't get smart with me, Mister!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:46 am

Dustin chuckled and watched her run back to the others. He started walking to what he sometimes called home, planning to say hello to Noah later.

(I was thinking maybe Dustin lives in some old abandoned church or something, what do you think?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 am

William: I flinch as the little girl fixes me with her large eyes. "Spiders don't know everything," she says. "In fact, they're pretty stupid. And don't worry, I hate her too." She winks and I cringe. What the...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 am

Lo-Lo? What now?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:37 pm

Hmm...what to do what to do.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Hm...well, I could introduce some more dream eaters since I was planning on adding least two more...wanna make one now tat you know what's going on?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Sure! (Can you give me a dream eater template?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:43 pm

Name:
Appearence (Real Form.):
Have you started eating souls?:

I think I'll make an official bio for Lucy, William, and a few people if I get fond of them.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Is the story of this thread on the first one? Also, any chance I can join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Name: Charlotte
Appearence (Normal): Wide, pale blue eyes, porcelain skin, short and curly blonde hair that always has a bow in it. She usually wears fancy, white and blue little-girl dresses.
Appearence (Real Form.): Black eyes (as in, her eyes look like two black holes), black dress, and her skin goes even paler. Like, paper white. And she has that floral design going around her neck like a necklace.
Have you started eating souls?: No
Another note: She's Lucy's little mini-me

Last edited by Jacky K. on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:53 pm

And hey Just! Sure, you can join.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Name: Fitzwilliam King
Appearence: Dark green eyes, dusky brown skin (Mother was Indian), tall and lean, shaggy black hair, bandages on both his arms.
Appearence: Eyes on his arms, sharp teeth, eyes are white, he has the same strange floral design as Lucy but on the upper half of his face that's darker on his forehead and fades as it gets to his nose. Both eyes are white and he wears black clothing reminiscent of animal skins. Has a very long tongue.
Has he started eating souls?: Yes, he was the one they tested it on.

Name: Lucy Lovelace
Appearence: Long curly white blonde hair with bangs, very pale skin, small and thin, looks like a doll. Always wears dark colors.
Appearence: An elaborate white dress, an ancient looking floral pattern on the right side of her body, her right eye is white where the pattern goes onto her face.
Have you started eating souls?: Yes, though she isn't very enthusiastic about it. Claims she's doing it for Edmund.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 pm

You can join, and the story line is on the other one although I'll have to give you a pretty in depth recap.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:58 pm

Oh gosh, Lucy's mini me! @.@
Marie vs. Charlotte, I can already see it coming!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Exactly!! XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 pm

*evil laugher*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 pm

Hehe. This is gonna be too fun. ;D
When should they meet?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:23 pm

Sorry! I'm back.

Hmm...*thinks*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:29 pm

They could both be going for walks when Marie trips and lands on Charlotte and Charlotte starts being rude.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next