the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 13 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Marie:
"Its a good thing I never had a family then, isn't it!" I ask before taking my knife and shoving it into her neck. She let's me go more out of surprise than pain and I fall to the group clutching my neck. How am I gonna explain the bruises to Noah? But instead of running like I probably should, I look up at her as a hand slowly reaches for a broken bottle. "You're gonna have to try better than that," I hiss.

Meanwhile...

Edmund: "Why are we going to visit the gypsy's again? We have so much work to do!" I grin at Lucy as I continue to lead her down the road. "Because I haven't seen Noah an Lalinna in forever. C'mon, I promise it'll be quick!" Suddenly, she stops and narrows her eyes. "Hey are you alright?" After a moment, she starts to walk again. "Of course. Just starting to feel a bit ill."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 13 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:34 pm

(So, Marie or Charlotte grabbed the bottle? Sorry, just want to make sure XD)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Marie. Like Charlotte would even touch trash. XD
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Dustin heard men's voices as he walked along, and grew suspicious. It was the smart thing to do to keep walking and not rick anything, but did Dustin care what the smart thing was? Nah. He followed the voices to eavesdrop and see what was going down, which lead him to an alley. He peeked around a corner. Was that...? Oh, no. Violet. That meant he had to do something about it. He grimaced and ducked back behind a corner, thinking and listening.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:41 pm

"You're all covered up, girl," One man growled, advancing toward her.
"I like it that way, thanks," She said shakily, backing up against a wall. They then surrounded her.
"But we can't see any of your pretty skin," One of them tugged on her skirt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:52 pm

XD haha.

Charlotte expressionlessly tore the knife out of her neck. It hurt just a little. She looked at the girl. She didn't want to kill her..."Go," she managed to get out, and then she darted forward to stab her.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Dustin tugged his hat lower and pulled out a knife from his belt. He crept into the alley, chose a man, swung an arm around his neck and pricked the knife under his chin. "Be a gentlemen, wouldja. Take her out to dinner first. Now if you're smart you'll let the kid go."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Marie: Wait for it...wait for it...Now! A moment before the knife come, I raise the broken bottle into her forehead. The knife slashes my arm and I choke back a scream. How it hurts! And it'll definately scar...but the least I can do is leave her something to remember me by. As soon as the bottle makes contact, I tackle her and hold it to her forehead. I hurriedly start murmuring the words I had studied in Lalinna's books, making sure to leave nothing out. I'll only have a moment to do this. The words come out breathless, rushed, but it's doing it's job. At least my scar is kind of cool. Who will look at her twice with a scratched up forehead?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:03 pm

"Calling her a kid? Do you see the boso-" But he was cut off when the knife was pointed his way. Him and his buddies backed off, too drunk to try and fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:08 pm

Dustin smirked, using the knife to fend them off. "Go. Get outa here. And as for you," he said to the guy that was still in a choke hold, "Step one foot on my turf again, I've got gypsy friends that will curse you to the grave. Go." He let go and pushed him along.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:09 pm

"Curse you to the grave? If they were sober that wouldn't sound like much of a threat," Violet commented shakily, as she stepped away from the wall they had her pressed up against.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:11 pm

Charlotte screeched. "Get off of me!" she said, and squirmed. She could usually only hold form for a little while. The tattoo on her neck started to fade away.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:13 pm

"But they were drunk," Dustin said. He tossed her pearls at her over his shoulder and put his knife back in his belt. He started to walk away, having done his duty. He hadn't planned on seeing Violet again, anyway.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:14 pm

"Well...thank you, then," Violet frowned as he walked away. Why had he even stopped? "I owe you."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Marie:
"Aha! Why don't you take that to your next debutante ball!" I hop off and rip te bottle out. Now engraved into her forehead is a jagged circle. I toss the bottle to the ground ad hold my still bleeding arm. "You still owe me an apology," I say. "And I plan to collect on what you owe. Take too long, and I'll make you into my dog!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:23 pm

Dustin stopped when he heard that, and turned back around. "Owe me?" He took a couple steps back to her. "You're the one wandering around in the middle of the night, and very nearly paid for it. So now you're wanting to pay in a different way? No no, that would ruin the purpose of me saving your pearls in the first place. You don't owe me anything." He turned back around and started walking.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:29 pm

Charlotte felt tears start to come to her eyes. "You...filthy, rotten piece of trash!" she screamed, and then ran out of sight before Marie could see her cry. She ducked into an alley, feeling over her bleeding forehead, and sank to the ground. She felt herself turn back to normal. She'd warned her. She warned her, and she didn't listen, and now...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:30 pm

"But the Phillips always return favors. So I will do something for you, someday, whether you like it or not," Violet said stubbornly, and watched him leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Dustin ducked into the street, feeling slightly guilty. She was still out all alone at night. But no, he'd done his work, and it was time to get on his way. He wondered if she was just saying that she would repay him, or if she would move on with her life and forget. He wasn't sure which was worse.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:36 pm

Violet walked in the opposite direction, wishing that she had said something that would make him stay. She was feeling lonely being out at this time, but no she'd never say that. Violet had far too much pride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:36 pm

(This is going to be a very interesting rivalry XD Nobody is really completely in the right.)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Lucy: "Go help her," hisses the spider. Edmund and his gypsy friend continue to obliviously chat away while I stay focused on the spider on the caravan. "She went too far and I put her in your hands. Go help-" Squish! My eyes widen and I look up to see the blind gypsy having killed the spider with his cane. As the spider twitches and slowly dies, he smiles. "Sorry, I hate those things. They really are annoying little pests." My eyes narrow and I turn to Edmund. "I think I see I store I want to visit...I promise I'll be right back." I turn off before he can answer, turning into an alley. I lean against the wall and frown at the child, taking out my fan. "Get up," I practically hiss.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Charlotte scowled and stood up, looking at Lucy with wide eyes. "Do you see what she did to me?" she said. "She'll pay for this! I hate her!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Lucy:
"You deserved it," I say frankly. This girl ruined my time with Edmund for this? "You take yourself too seriously. You may have lived a long time, but in that body you are on her level. Now come here so I can see it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next