the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 4 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Dustin winked. "Pickpocketting's just my day job."

Canary patted his shoulder. "Keep trying, then. They're bound to recognise your talent sometime."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 4 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Edmund: I sigh. "Yea, at some point. Anyway, do you have any ideas about what I should buy Lucy for her birthday? I don't wanna be like every other boring fiancé and buy her jewelry again. And I want it to be special since this'll be her last birthday as Lucy Lovecraft."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Canary thought for a moment and sighed. "Well, what's a fond memory you share with her? You could always buy her something that reminds her of it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:52 pm

"I see," Violet wasn't sure if that should make her uncomfortable or not. Probably not..."Well I need to get home, mother's bring in a slew of suitors." She rolled her eyes, thinking how boring it would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:53 pm

Dustin smiled. "Alright. See ya round kid," he said with a tip of his hat, and then melted into the crowds again.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Violet found herself wondering if she really would see him around, and thought no. She sighed, also wondering why that bothered her, and walked back to the manor.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Edmund: I lean against the glass jewelry case and think. "Nothing that really stands out. I mean we take walks sometimes and go over eachother's houses but there isn't really anything significant. Oh, how about the day I proposed to her?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Canary nodded. "There's one. What would remind her of that day?" She had become very skilled at hiding her dislike for Lucy. Or, more like her distrust for her. Whenever Lucy was around her she felt like a mouse beiing eyed by a snake, and it wasn't a good feeling.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Edmund: "We'd been talking about running away that night, hadn't we?" I ask. "Maybe if I took her out somewhere for the weekend... You know, pretend to run away. That's romantic, right?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Canary smiled and took off the top hat. "I'm sure she'll love it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Edmund: I can't help but frown a bit as I start to play with a few knickknacks. Lucy had started to become a bit clingy over the years, eversince she realized just how badly I wanted to leave London and make my own name for myself. She was the main reason I hadn't left yet. Will would still write, Canary probably wouldn't mind too much if I left. But it's like Lucy thought I wouldn't try to take her with me.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Canary put the hat back on its shelf and arranged it just so, and when she turned back around, Edmund looked like he was deep in thought. She leaned against the jewelry case. "I know that look," she said. "You're thinking about leaving."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:50 pm

!nspired, are you creepin? Poor Violet and Alice are just sitting around, and we need to get them into some action somehow XD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Edmund: "Yea," I say softly. I prop my head up on my chin and pretend to look at the jewelry. "But what can I do? Lucy says doesn't want to leave and everytime I bring it up she gets upset."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:52 pm

I can somehow have William talk to Alice if you want?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:53 pm

Or maybe Mrs. Fitzgerald?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:01 pm

Canary frowned a tad. She wished he weren't so chained to London. She knew the feeling. "Perhaps if you show her life outside of London, she'll realise what it means to you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Edmund: "I hope..." I say after a moment. With a month until the wedding, it might be too late to change that. I force on a smile as I pick with a figurine. "Oh, but there's no place like London."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:13 pm

Ende! We're four years post the last chat. Wanna join back in somehow?

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Canary smiled, and toyed with the compass in her pocket. That was true. If she were to leave, she would never forget the faces and places she'd grown up with.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Edmund: I'm about to say something when William finally comes storming bavk in. "Hey, Will!" I say. "That was quick. Have a nice visit?" After a moment, he sighs and I can see him trying to push his anger back down. "I wouldn't say that," he says. "But it was...eventful."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Canary furrowed her brow. "What happened?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm

William: Mab basically laughed in my face and showed me that his puppets were still gathering dust in that closet. Then Lucy and I tried to kill eachother again. "Just the same thing that always happens when I go to visit," I sigh.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 pm

(hmm...whatever happened to Ambrosia?)

Canary frowned, but didn't pry. "I'm sorry." (Hmm...we need to spice things up!)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next