the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 29 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Yup, can I have a re-post? (I think it was my turn to respond...)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 29 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:16 pm

"Oh, well I think I may have told you the story. But that was four years ago," Violet muttered, her smile faltering a little. "And, apparently swimming isn't lady-like? Blame my ridiculous parents!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Oh yeah, I remember that. Well he would have remembered her telling him the story but unfortunately, the character can only remember as much as the author, and I was to tired to remember XD Is it okay if I rewrite my post before that?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:23 pm

Dustin smirked and nodded. "Uh-huh. You told me abou that...but let me get this straight. You've spent your whole life this close to the water and you don't know how to swim?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:30 pm

"Apparently swimming isn't "lady-like", blame my ridiculous parents," Violet rolled her eyes. "And there was no one to teach me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:36 pm

Dustin: "Well, if swimming isn't ladylike, then drowning must be. I never did get the value of those silly rules." He shook his head to himself, wondering what idiot invented manners. He glanced back at Violet. "Swimming's not all that hard, actually. I bet you could learn pretty quick."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 pm

"Maybe," Violet answered uneasily, looking down at the water below. It looked cold and scary to her, though she'd never admit to being afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Dustin laughed at her expression. "Nothing to be afraid of..." He looked down at the water himself. He might have demonstrated, except that the water was freezing this time of year. "...'cept the cold, but it's hard to find warm water in London anyway."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:49 pm

"I am not afraid!" Violet said haughtily, wiping the expression from her face, and putting her hands on her hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Dustin looked down at her amusedly. "Aren't you now?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:00 pm

"No, I'll prove it - I'll swim. Right. Now," Violet didn't think about what she was doing, just kicked off her shoes and thanked God that there was hardly anyone around besides Dustin. She tugged at the strings of her dress, and was just in her gown- yes, just her dressing gown in the middle of winter. Then she jumped in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:06 pm

"Wait, don't...!" Dustin gawked. She jumped before he could do anything about it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Violet's lungs filled with water, as she tried hopelessly to stay above water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:18 pm

Dustin didn't have time to think, he dove right in. A numbing shock pierced his skin with cold as he grabbed around in the water, trying to grab onto her flailing arms. He finally got ahold of her and struggled to pull to the dock, heave himself onto the wood and then tug her up with him. They ended up gasping, shivering on the dock. Dustin reached into the water and swiped up hissopping hat, shook it out, and slapped it on his head. "Don't. Do that," he said, trying to keep his teeth from chattering. He fell back against the dock again. Cold. So cold.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Violet couldn't answer, just swallowed, and looked down at him, she was still sitting. Her whole body was shivering and shaking, and she struggled to her feet, water spilling from her mouth. She grimaced - she'd never be able to stand the taste of salt again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Hmm...I miss Canary Sad But she's with all of Pavo's characters, who has *poof* dissapeared.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Sorry, I was about to respond after that but I had to go do chores, and now I'm done, but I have to go to bed Sad Didn't mean to sound rude.

Chat with ya later! Very Happy
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:28 am

¿.-.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:20 pm

Woah, how'd you make the upside down question mark?? And hi, haven't seen you in forever Very Happy
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:55 pm

~
Dustin finally caught his breath, but was still shivering. "There's a difference between bravery and stupidity, friend." He stood shakily and took her hand. "C'mon, let's find someplace warm."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next