the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 16 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:00 am

Yay!!! So let's see...Violet can run back to him and say something that's just like her stubborn self, practically refuses to leave, Dustin realises he's stuck with her and tada! Somewhere along the way, bonding.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 16 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:02 am

Hmm, well I've got some ideas in my head that make more sense than that, but planning it out in stone kinda ruins the moment. Let's play it by ear Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:05 am

Mmmk, so she runs up to him...maybe with the excuse that she doesn't want to walk alone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 am

Hmm, or maybe she just figures, he just saved me, now he's walking away. He's not getting away that easy.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 am

"I can't believe you're just going to walk away!" Chelsea called after Dustin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:12 am

Dustin stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Pardon?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 am

"You saved me, and you're just going to walk away?" Violet asked somewhat rehotorically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:23 am

Dustin cocked his head at her. "What else is there to do?" He studied her for a moment. Pretty face, stubborn expression. But he couldn't be friends, it could get her in trouble. Not to mention him. But she just stood there, looking at him. He felt sorry for a moment. "Would you stop looking at me like that?" He said, and thought about walking again.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:24 am

"I don't know. I kind of wanted to get back to when we were friends, Dustin," Violet said quietly, looking down at her feet. "I miss that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:30 am

Dustin's frown softened for a moment as he watched her from underneath his hat, then he looked down. He missed them, too. He muttered something under his breath. "We can't," he said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 am

"Why not?" Violet said, a hint of a whine in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 am

Dustin leaned against a wall and thought for a moment. "Look there," he said, gesturing to the streets. "It's where I grew up. It's a lot different than there," he said, and pointed the the mansions on the hill. "It's not like the old days. We're not little kids anymore, and we can't push those boundaries. You saw what happens if you wander into my side of the world, and now that I'm older, if someone sees me in yours they're bound to do something about it." He tugged his hat lower. "Either way, it's dangerous."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:45 am

"So you're saying because I'm a noble you don't want to be my friend?" Violet said sadly, twisting his words around a bit. "I didn't think you were that shallow, Dustin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 am

Dustin's expression darkened slightly. "I never said I didn't want to be your friend, I said I couldn't."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:50 am

"That's stupid!" Violet pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 am

"And what do you want me to do? Let you come down here whenever you feel, fending off dangers until one day, I might not make it in time?" He stood upright. "That is stupid! It might be fun and games today, but life will catch up to you eventually, and we'll both be put back in our place. We'd both pay the cost, Violet, can't you see that?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 am

"But isn't it worth it? To go along for the ride?" Violet asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:05 am

Dustin: "And take the risk?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:07 am

hm wait, where do we wanna go with this? Right now it looked like the end of their friendship...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:08 am

Just play it by ear, maybe things will turn around *wink*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 am

Oh, !nspired, !nspired, !nspired. *Shakes head* This is just one bump in the road, and it's the bumps that make the roller coaster, get my drift? London ain't no kiddy ride. XD But what all roller coasters have in common: they have smooth rolling at the end. Don't worry!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:21 am

Yay! You're back. For a second I thought you'd fallen asleep on me, your ribbon was down.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:23 am

"You don't even have any other friends. Don't you want even one?" Violet asked in exasperation.

(I think that happens after being idol for five minutes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 am

Dustin studied her again, though his eyes were covered. His expression was hard to read. He sighed. "No matter what I say, I'm not going to get rid of you, am I?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next