the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 31 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:53 pm

"Ah, hullo there sir!" says one of the man's "assistants," the tall, imposing man with the bowler hat. The woman walks up to the girl peaking out from the caravan and gently tugs on her hand. The man himself smiles at the girl standin next to the boy.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 31 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Canary drew her hand back a little, but found herself being lead away by the woman despite herself. She could hardly tell the feeling that made her heart flutter and her mind buzz with a million questions; it was either curiousity or fear or both.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:15 pm

"And now the instruments have been gathered and the stage has been set. And now to tell you the story of the fateless, of self destruction and death, rebirth and love, lust and power." He opens up his box to reveal several rows of dolls and puppets. He picks several out and let's them dangle from his fingers they each look like the "volunteers."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Nellie
Red hair, grey eyes... that one looked like me! I look from the puppets to the others, and find their matching dolls to. What the...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:19 pm

(I'm making a marienette from scratch in art class! XD It's gonna be so cool! Anyhoo, continue.)

Canary held back a gasp when she saw the puppets. That's me, that looks like me, she thought. Something was wrong here. She stood her ground, waiting to see what happened next.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Marie: "Damn it, I have to do something!" says Will. But surely even he know that he's too weak to do much. And something begins to stir within my chest, something I haven't felt for so long it's almost foreign to me. Fear. The man lifts them up and shakes them a bit. "Come now dears, it's time to awaken. Let the Fitzgeralds play fates tangled arms and dance to the music it strums on god'a violin." The puppets suddenly begin to shake themselves, as though actually coming to life before standing uptight. The man moves to sit down on his box.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Nellie
Well this is a lovely trick, isn't it? Right? Or perhaps a demonic act of some sort, straight from the dark gates of Hell. I had a knife, very small, strapped to my ankle. I started carrying it around three years ago, after I was attacked... shaking my head as if clearing my mind, I considered grabbing it now

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:37 pm

The man's shift the the people. "Let's see, let's see, who shall play whom? Ah, yes! You, child." The man moves a finger, the red haired one with grey eyes. Instantly, it's likeness steps forward, looking vert confused as her body begins to move against her control. "Let us start with a story that has been told over and over again, until the very words have been engraved into our skulls. The story of a child overcome by madness."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Canary watched the puppets dance. They were lovely, in a strange and unnerving sort of way. Almost hypnotic, and that scared her. She looked to Mr. Fitzgerald questioningly. It was all one big strange riddle, and she felt that the only way to find out the meaning without getting into more trouble was to wait.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Nellie
Overcome by madness? I tried to fight it, but I found myself moving to his will "Stop!" I called out, squeezing my eyes shut. My entire body strained against it, to no avail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:43 pm

"Leave her alone," Canary said, the strength behind her voice startling her a bit. Poor Nellie!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:47 pm

"What happens in those lovely tales? Someone dies perhaps, yes, many people die. The funny thing about things that are engraved into our minds: they vary with the person. Boy," says the man as he moves another finger. The puppet with the hat. "You shall play her lover."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 pm

Dustin: "Pardon?" He tapped his hat up, hoping he heard wrong.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Nellie
My eyes widened as I tried harder to escape, if only I could reach my knife... what kind of game was he playing? I hissed, trying harder, but it was just as affective as the last time. Geez. "Who are you?" I screamed, managing to catch a glimpse of Esther, who looked terrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Violet froze. Dustin was playing someone's lover? She frowned slightly, though she wasn't sure why the idea made her upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:55 pm

is Nellie the only one that's concerned about the fact that they're being moved against their will?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:58 pm

"Silence, both of you," murmurs the man. "I am your voice." He shakes the one with the boy and he comes forward as well. Next, he moves the one with the braid. "You will play the lady of the house, a woman who prefers the cold lust of diamonds over a man's deceits. The other girl shall play the mad child's sister, both of whom are servants. Mrs. Fitzgerald shall play death, her husband madness." Mr. Fitzgerald picks up a violin. "Have I forgotten anyone? No, I believe not."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Nellie
I glance over the faces, still struggling but not as intensely. A low growl built at the back of my throat, as I glare at the man with eyes like steel. This was sick, wrong, using people as puppets for his own amusement. But the monster of curiosity drew me in, kept me from screaming more

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 pm

It was an odd sensation, moving against his will. It took him by surprise, it was like being in a dream where you have no control. Maybe he was dreaming. He would have pinched himself, if he could.

Canary gasped a little out of fascination as she started to move, too curious to fight it. She glanced at the boy. He looked familiar. That hat..."Dustin?" She murmered to herself, but no one heard.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:26 pm

left. But I think she'll be back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Me too. Sometimes the ribbons lie.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm

might be typing a really long post. She's always on her itouch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah, I think she's gonna go through the whole human puppet story next. I have a feeling that's gonna be a long one.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Sorry, my parents had me cleaning the kitchen. By the way spired, you know Violet's being controlled too, right?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next