the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 17 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:30 am

"No, probably not," Violet said. The thought that he wanted to get rid of her made her sad, but she hid it.

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 17 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:34 am

Dustin smiled slightly. "Come along, then, we shouldn't be standing here in the middle of the night." He took her hand and started walking. For old time's sake, he thought.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 am

Cute x)

Violet got butterflies when she felt his hand slip into hers. That was new. Dustin was just a friend...right? Still, she grinned, then said in a singsong voice "I always get my way!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 am

Toldyou XD

Dustin couldn't help but smile a little. "Maybe I spoil you," he said, and led her through snaking streets lit by the moon.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:48 am

"Everyone does, I am a noble after all. Comes with the package. I'd give that up, though, if it meant not having to deal with the other parts," Violet said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 am

Dustin: "Oh yeah?" He said, a hint of a smile still lingering. "Would you rather be stuck down here in the gutter?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:56 am

"I'd rather not have to deal with the obnoxious suitors and the pressuring parents. The gutter might not be so bad," She thought, thinking how Dustin was in the gutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 am

"And I'd rather not have to deal with obnoxious gangs and pressuring clients," he said. "Wish there were a happy medium someplace."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 am

"Don't we all? But there's not. Maybe there will be someday," Violet swung their arms happily. "Are you still working for Canary's father?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 am

(I'm afraid I might fall asleep on you soon, so to avoid potential rudeness of me dropping out on you without a goodbye, I should probably be going Razz Goodnight! We can continue this tomorrow, right? Smile)

Dustin: "Not as much," he said, frowning a bit. "I think Canary found out about it. Something about honest salesmanship."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:08 am

(Mmkay night!)

"Then who are you working for?" Violet asked, a little worriedly almost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:14 am

Whoever was desperate or greedy or spiteful enough to offer him a job. "A few people," he said, "There's more than one pawn shop in London, after all." He didn't want her to worry about him. What good would that do?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:16 am

"Have you ever considered actually getting a real job? Not a shady one," Violet muttered the second sentence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 am

Dustin nodded, and looked out into the shadows and lights of the sleeping city. "The shadows of London grow on you, friend," he said, almost to himself. "If I wanted to, I couldn't leave this place behind me. It's all I've known, and I know it well. Every corner has a memory." He paused for a moment. "I tried to leave, once. But I couldn't. I still came back here in my thoughts, maybe even wished. So, I came back for good."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:31 am

"Too bad, really, because I know of a few openings in noble businesses. But if you prefer the danger of always being on the run from the law...." Violet said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 am

Dustin just smiled. "See that old tower, there on the horizon?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:59 am

"Yeah," Violet said dryly, not seeing why he was pointing that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Dustin: "You wanted to know where I live, right?" He said with a smile.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:03 pm

"You don't live there! That's a church, there's no way," Violet said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Dustin laughed. "It's an abandoned one, there's a difference. And I've got to tell you, it's quite the place." He tugged on her hand. "Come on. If you don't believe me, I'll show you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:07 pm

"Okay," Violet grinned, and let him tug her along. It was like a little mini adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Dustin grinned and led her to the intricate gates, which he climbed over and opened from the inside. He held a hand out in a way that said, go on ahead. The church in front of them was beautiful and dark, with the air of a favorite book that had been forgotten; its doors were barred, its walls beginning to crumble, but it still told the same story.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 pm

"Wow," Violet breathed as she stepped in after the gates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Dustin led her to a side door with a broken lock, and slipped inside. "The best part is, it's not hard to keep people out. It's as safe as it gets here." He lit a lantern that he kept hanging from the wall. It was mostly dark inside, except for the occasional colored light that spilled from the occasional stained glass window. They were in a long hallway.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:49 pm

"No one lives here? It's just abandoned?" Violet asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next