the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 32 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:31 pm

She is...? I though it was just Nellie, Dustin and someone...else...

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 32 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm

I'll try to have it done in three-four posts. It won't take that long- the story itself isn't important, but the epitome of his power and the workings of his mind, which will be pretty important as time goes on.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Wait, what part does Violet have in the being controlled?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Nellie- mad girl.
Dustin- her beau
Canary- madame of the household.
Violet- mad girl's sister. Both of them are servants.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:34 pm

This'll be fun Smile
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:42 pm

Yep. ;D

"Once, striving to survive in an important household, a girl was born who danced with death." Mr. Fitzgerald begins to play his violin and Mrs. Fitzgerald pull the girl into an elaborate dance. She seems inhuman almost, the way her body twisted and moved better than a woman who'd danced ballet since she could walk. "Was she controlled by madness?" Mr. Fitzgerald's violin screams, though it is not an altogether unpleasant sound, before resuming it's strange song. "It was said later that she was. And yet under the embrace of beauty, who would bother to stare into the abyss of her eyes? Even as she became more and more consumed by her observations of death, no one seemed to care. Or else, they too were blind."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Nellie
My body moved in ways I couldn't imagine possible, but I found myself swept up with the music, the rhythm. It was hypnotizing, transforming. I snapped out of it for a moment, and let out a weak growl. But not as defiant as I had been. Not submissive... just... still so curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 pm

Canary couldn't help but stare. The dancing was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, but yet so...twisted. Dark and strange. She found herself loosening up just slightly, feeling the strange music pulse through the air. It had a certain charismatic charm to it.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 pm

"Death consumed her, ebodied her, made her whole. And she too knew from a very young age that without this morbid fascination-" Mrs. Fitzgerald suddenly let's go and the girl falls to her knees. But all the while, her husband continues his song. "She would be nothing. Once, in the same household, there lived a woman who understood this emptiness as it dwelled within her. She was a shell of a being, beautiful, hypnotic, dripping diamonds like the deceased pharohs in their tombs." Next, the pawn shop owner's daughter steps forward, looking like a statue. "Her husband having left her long ago, all she had to cling to was her son."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 pm

now I don't know who is who... by 'the girl' did you mean Nellie?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Canary tried to move, to say something, but she couldn't. But what was worth fighting? She knew that no matter what, the story would continue. And she was very curious as to how it would unfold. She let the music and the words surround her, and let go. All she could do was wait.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Yea, sorry. I'll use names next time.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:00 pm

thanks, I THOUGHT so, but I didn't read it carefully enough, I think
Nellie
He let go, I realized, taking a few deep breaths before jumping up and trying to dart to the edge of the stage. But I only made it a few steps

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:10 pm

"Her son was a drunkard, violent, savage." Mr. Fitzgerald starts to play a different tune, this one angrier than before. Dustin starts to dance violently, maddening. Sometimes he smiled, but it was sickening. Othertimes he let out his fury and yelled. "He was spoiled by his cold mother, and so believed everything he saw to be his. This included the mad girl, who confirmed to his needs because of the violence she felt thriving within him. This lack of peace he had, this unrest reminded her so much of herself that she began to observe him like she did death. He was obsessed with her. She with him. Was it love?" Dustin and Nellie begin to dance, but it's violent and strange, as though they were in a sickening sort of love. Each touch was angry, out of control, flourishing from some maddening beat the puppetmaster had instilled within their souls. "Or something more twisted? In this same house lived the girl's sister." Violet steps out and tries to push the two apart. "She was the son's old lover before he turned his eyes upon her younger sister. But oh, how she loved him still! How she pines for him, cried for him like the loveless dog!" The crowd begins to laugh.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Don't worry, it's almost done. Althoug I have to go to bed in a few minutes...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Dustin felt a pang of anger, and tried to call out, to stop, but it was useless. Canary was jolted out of her curious submissiveness and into a single thought: this was wrong. She had to do something. But she couldn't move.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Nellie
My eyes locked with his, wild and scared. I tried to communicate with my eyes, try to do anything, maybe if we could just all try to fight at once...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Dustin understood. He was already fighting, to no avail. But maybe all together, it could work.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Pavo......................................
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:42 pm

PavoLights wrote:Don't worry, it's almost done. Althoug I have to go to bed in a few minutes...
She wasn't kidding... o.o but I thought she'd say bye...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next