the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

3 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 37 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Yeah, it's just how it works out I guess. *shrugs*
Damn, everytime I think about what's gonna happen to Larry I feel guilty.
Then I get excited for the pure epic drama it'll bring!

Back to top Go down

Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. - Page 37 Empty Re: Got a secret, can you keep it, swear this one you'll save. Better lock in in your pocket, taking this one to the grave.

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Lol! All for the drama! Very Happy
That's what helps meget over the guilt about my character potentially being the reason she dies. >sniff<
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Potentially? More like, definitely.
Unless I can find him another love interest...
But it'll be extremely difficult to replace Myrah. >.<
Assuming she ends up with Stark.
You seem to plan things like how relationships will work out, where as I like to see them just play out. And I think you plan for Stark, yes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:41 pm

I could make a girl that could maybe (not planned out) but maybe love Larry?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Maybe...I don't know *sighs* Myrah was so special to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 pm

I don't always plan out. If they seem too boring or if it becomes one of those things where they were the first person of the opposite sex they meet, I normally try to change things. Make them break up or something.
But I'll admit to planning in Stark... He just seems more her type.
And Larry can't find another reason to stay alive?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:47 pm

There was Valerie, but I don't even know if I wanna keep her around anymore. :/
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Gah. "more her type" Poor Larry - always the underdog.
Maybe.
But his idol is dead, too, remember?
His whole life was centered around Mr. K & Myrah.
Actually, he could be more Myrah's type, but he doesn't act that way around her.
He just hasn't had a reason too.
I don't think you remember a few of the incidents in the original thread, but he's not a COMPLETE softie.
Still...Myrah will break his heart. *sighs*
And what purpose does he serve after that, what reason do I have to keep him here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 pm

But I like Val! Speaking of which... Rose and Max is interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:55 pm

I like Val too, but like Aro, I fail to see her importance at the moment.
And Rose and Max are like the most complicated relationship I've ever made. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:55 pm

Larry won't have an importance after Myrah, either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:56 pm

dude, I really wanna keep doing the Rose Max thing...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm

But what about when the British attack? He'll be needed then!
And I'm coming on the Max/Roseness. I think I'll recreate Valerie in the next Victorian chat I make. Or else in the Fountain of Youth one.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:03 pm

BUT ROSE AND VALERIE! :'(

the song man, the sonnggg

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Buy gah, what am I gonna do with her?
And I just realized I have Maggie too! I wonder if I should start playing her too. She did seem pretty interesting.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 pm

Yea, there's something about her that seems pretty cool. Guess she'd still be in the hospital by now. But not for long!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:33 pm

Hola Smile

Canary: "You could have just told me," she said softly, but then realised that she probably wouldn't have believed him.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:36 pm

(I forgot where Violet and Dustin left off Razz Can I get a repost possibly?)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:37 pm

William: "Well, you couldn't be trusted then," I say frankly. "Plain and simple. You wouldn't know who would help you because you didn't even know what was going on." I close my eyes as Marie starts to stitch up my head. "Well, Lucy, Mab, and I, as well as anyone else in that circle you will ever meet don't have souls."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 pm

"True," Violet sighed, warily looking at the approaching Phillips manor. What would happen when her parents found out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Canary: "I guessed that," she said. "I heard stories when I was a little girl, but I thought they were just meant to scare me."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:45 pm

Dustin winked. "Don't worry. If anyone asks, that was some other redhead on stage. I doubt too many people recognised you as a noble when you're wearing that."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:48 pm

Nellie
I was shivering, hard. Esther had left with that creep Jace. I couldn't believe it! Her own sister, moved around against her will... in the old days she would have at least tried! And then there was the moving itself... I held my arms, a sob wracking my body but still no tears came. At least the other volunteers had somebody to comfort them. I had nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next