the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 16 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Elliot: I paused, my mouth going dry and then I shook my head. "I really liked you Kayden. You were the guy I felt like I knew my entire life, a guy I could tell my secrets to. I still like you, but you have Claire," I said, glad to finally say what I had been wanting to all day. I tugged in the sleeves of my sweater nervously.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 16 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:39 pm

His eyebrows sagged and he felt sweaty. Unzipping the hoodie, he straightened out the shirt underneath.
His warm chocolate eyes melted, and his voice dipped low, "I like you a lot, Elliot. But, you're right. I do have Claire, and I'm . . ."
He thought hard. What was he, sorry? How could he be.
"I don't know."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Elliot: I laughed, the noise cutting through the brisk night air. "Kayden, it's fine. I mean, if you have a falling out, you know where to find me." I wouldn't wish a break up upon anyone, though it seemed kind of tempting.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Kayden's last will crumbled. How could she be so understanding?
He wasn't thinking when her gently grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close to him. His lips stopped before hers, noses touching, unsure if she was going to respond. . .
He wasn't thinking right now.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:48 pm

Elliot: I knew I could close those final centimeters easily, but instead, I brought my hand up. My fingertips grazed the top of his ear and came to rest on the back of his neck. Drawing in a shaky breath, I shook my head a little. When I exhaled, the small of mint was powerful.

Last edited by Avery.The.Cannibal on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Kayden slid his arms down to her waist, pulling her close, but the hold slowly became a hug. His hands wrapped around her waist, and he put his head over her shoulder, looking up a bit. He knew she was smart not to give in to him.
"I'm sorry, Elliot. I'm sorry."
He pulled her down so they sat side by side.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:58 pm

Elliot's face scrunched a little as she settled at his side. "What are sorry for?" She asked, taking his hand in a more comforting way, rather than being romantic. My London red hair had been turned black in the light, and her skin a creamy white. Hereyes managed to stay the same shade of luminous hazel.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:00 pm

He knew better than to look at her, or he'd crack again, and didn't know if she would hold up.
"I'm sorry you have to go through this. I'm sorry I tried to kiss you. I'm sorry I made you like me and then got a girlfriend. I'm . .. sorry."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Elliot shrugged, letting her gaze fall to his lips. /Those/ lips. The plump cresents that taunted her, the small indent in his lower lip. It was the little things that made her burn with desire. "Its really fine," I said, shifting to my knees.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 pm

Kayden felt everything in his body stiffen. It was so thick with tension, and awkward, because he could guess they were thinking the same thing.
Getting lost in her deep hazel eyes, the ones with the big pupil and light brown edges, he started a What-If game with himself.
What if I kissed her? What would she do? What if I did more than kiss her? What then? What if I went all the way, what would happen? What if Claire found out? What would she do?
The last, most dangerous thought came slowly.
This is the last year I can go to this camp . . . what if this is the last time I see Avery?
It was the last one that made him surrender and get the answer to his very first What-If?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:05 pm

(Avery? lol)

Elliot: When his lips touched mine, I knew he was gambling, not thinking about the consequences. I let out a low gasp and tangled my long fingers in his hair. Feelings rushed around my body and I realized I should stop, but I couldn't pull myself to do it. He would have to break the kiss.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm

LOL sorry, I meant Gemma, xD You keep switching from 3rd to 1st person xP

Kayden let out a deep sigh, pushing her down to the grass, arms around her waist. His eyes were closed gently as his lips shaped with hers.
His brain caught up with him, but his body was screaming, he couldn't hear any logical thoughts. He couldn't hear the footsteps behind him, either.
Kayden slid his hands up and around her neck as the walker got closer and closer.....

(Person coming is CLAIRE)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:12 pm

(Spire isn't even on... Is she? And you mean Elliot.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:21 pm

LOL!! Can't get it right today xD
Oh, you're right. Maybe draw out the moment a bit longer, I just want to bring Spired back in since she's been out for a while, hehe.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Elliot permitted herself to smile a little, her hand roaming a little. This is bad... So bad, she thought guiltly. A gust of wind blew over them, jetting through the tunnel their bodies had created and ruffling her hair gently.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Kayden pulled his own shirt over his head, closing the distance between him. Heartbeat slowing, the blood rushing out of his head, he started to think more.
Most of it was Doesthiseverhavetoendahhh or some sort of other jumbled mess. For a bit, his whole mind just sat back and enjoyed the feeling of her hair, her soft clothes, his fingers trailing just slightly under those clothes . . .
But, something stopped him. Maybe it was how when he opened his eyes, catching their tangled bodies reflect in the light pond water that was still kept very clean. Maybe it was his brain catching up, finally.
Whatever it was, it made him withdraw his lips from hers, and catch his breath. Her wide green-brown eyes smoldered his, and for a moment, he couldn't speak.
"Elliot . . ."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Fable: I laid back in the grass with Emerson. I turned on my side so I could face him. It felt so much like that last night at camp...

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:36 pm

Elliot looked away and nodded. His thoughts had collected, he'll be gone soon. "I know..." I said, pursing my lips. "And I won't speak a word of this to anyone." I pushed myself up to rest on my elbows, my eyes raking down his chest.

Emerson: I smiled and leaned in to kiss her cheek. That was as far as I had dared go, mostly because that's as far as she had went last year and I didn't want to spring anything on her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:40 pm

His arms were on either side of her hips, holding him up, legs intertwined with hers. Kayden was unable to look away from her as he gave her room to get up by rolling beside her, also propping his body with his elbows.
"You don't have to go, yet. We should talk."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:44 pm

Elliot tried not to look so surprised. "Yeah, we should," she said, nossing and letting all of her hair down. She turned to sit facing him, watching him carefully.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Kayden relaxed and laid down flat on the grass.
"Elliot, this is our last year at camp together. We live so far away. . . I don't know when I'll see you again."
The truth of the words was painful. He still tasted her on his lips, and instead of guilt, it was nice. He didn't ever want this moment to end, but yet, a part of him knew it was going to, just maybe not soon.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Elliot nodded, looking at him and then hooking her index finger with his. She half expected him to jerk his hand back, so she gathered her breath for a small sigh. "I know. And then college," she crinkled her nose. I put my elbows on my knees and rested my chin on my palm, looking at him with gentle eyes.

(lol, what if they went to the same college...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 pm

(That would be insanely perfect xD College has more hidden places than ponds, like CLOSETS. Lolz)

"Elliot . . . I . . ."
His mouth stopped moving. His finger tightened around hers. Kayden grazed his nose against her cheek.
"I don't want to leave you, Elliot."
He wanted to add that he didn't want to leave Claire, but Elliot knew that already.
He let out a slow, warm breath on the side of her face.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm

Elliot sighed and nodded, looking gown at him through her lashes.
"I don't want you to leave," I said. I knew I was being guilty, tryin to keep him to myself. I turned my head, our noses touching. I wasn't going to kiss him, not unless he tried.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Kayden turned and wrapped an arm around her, so they laid side by side. Pulling her close and feeling her hair spill over onto his shirtless chest, he closed his eyes.
"Elliot . . . I don't want to never see you again. I don't know how it'd work. This could be our last week . . ."
Kayden's throat choked up and he couldn't speak, but knew she understood.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 30 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 30  Next