the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 13 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:10 pm

(This for you, flaggirl)

Emerson: I remembered the night like it was yesterday. I was about to answer her question when we were caught. We were let off the hook relatively easily, because it was the last day. I stepped out of the shower, ready for the camp all over again. The last school year had flown by and I was nervous, wondering if I'd see Fable again.She'd probably moved on, forgot about me. I sighed and got in my car, driving out to the camp. I was a little late, so I looked on the bulliten board to find my cabin and looked around.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 13 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:29 pm

(Cool! Gracias!)
Fable: I was one of the first people to arrive at camp for the summer. In the free time I had in the cabin I remembered Emmerson. We hadn't talked forever. Sure, we had gotten each other's phone numbers at the end of camp last summer, but I guess neither of us had had the guts to call. I wondered if he would even remember me.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:35 pm

Emerson: I walked past the rows of girls cabins, not looking up as I tried to get to mine. The first one of the boys. I sighed, remember all the /other/ friends I made here, too. Actual guys, not just girls. It was the spirit of camp, not to force you to get together, but giving you the opportunity. I smiled a little. Fable had said that.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:42 pm

(Maybe Elliot and Claire should talk?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:04 pm

Should they talk?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:05 pm

Yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:14 pm

Well I posted last... Elliot is by the basketball court, in the grass...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 pm

Er, okay?

Claire: I noticed one of our other cabinmates, sitting all alone in the grass. Kinda weird, didn't she want to socialize?

"I hear she has a tattoo...of a skull," Sam whispered, and Kylie bobbed her head to confirm the rumor.

"Seriously? Ew." I scrunched up my nose. "But still..." My expression softened. "Why don't we go say hi? Worse that happens is she bites us!"

The other girls laughed, and decided to go along with it. I walked over to the girl...Elliot was her name, right?

"Hi, I'm Claire." I beamed down at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Elliot: My eyes drew from Kaydden, sheepishly and I met the eyes of his girlfriend. I was scared that she had seen me looking, but instead, she just smiled.

"Oh, hi," I half-smiled. "I'm Elliot." I saw the other girls, who I had met the year before. I tried to ignore them for the most part.

It was relatively nice day and as much as I wanted to look sraight at the girl, my attention was waivering and I could feel my gaze flickering from her to the basketball court, then snapping back to her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 pm

Claire: "Elliot...what a pretty name," I said fakely, since when I had first heard it, I thought it was a guy's name, remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Elliot: i stood up, looking at her fully. I was a few inches taller, but not scary tall. I smirked at her, trying to see what she meant. i had been lied to enough to know that she was lying.

"If you say so," i said. "Most people think it's a guys name."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Claire: Ew, she was like a giant. Who wanted to date a giant? I kept up my smile. "No, it's pretty."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Elliot: I sighed and looked away, her happiness getting on my nerves a little. I mean, who was happy all the time. I smiled, too instead.

"Well, thank you. Claire is a nice name, too."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:11 pm

Claire: "Thanks!...I noticed you were watching the guys play basketball, does your boyfriend go here, too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:25 pm

Elliot: I blushed and shook my head. "No, not exactly," I said wistfully. If she had known what I meant by any means, I'd probably die. I just wanted this conversation to finish because i knew it was awkward.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Claire: I cocked my head to the side? "Not exactly...?" My eyes widened and I smirked. "Are you secretly dating a counselor?" I said in a hushed voice. Scandalous!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Elliot: "No, I'm not dating a counselor," I said. "It's something else," I shrugged.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Claire: "Oh, okay." I shrugged. She obviously didn't want to talk about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:57 pm

(I think Claire and Elliot should become really good friends, just to screw up Kayden)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:01 pm

They should, but I don't know if their personalities really click.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:17 pm

(Me either. I don't really know Claire's personality...)

Elliot: i nodded. "So... Your bpyfriend. That's him, right?" I asked with a jerk of my chin. "Name's Kayden, right?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Bubbly and pushy and a little obnoxious. Outgoing friendly petty. Almost the opposite of Elliot. >.>

Claire: "Yup." I smiled. "Three months.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:20 pm

Fable: I walked out of my cabin. I slowly, but surely, started making my way to the lake. It was such a pretty lake. With crystal clear water and blossoming trees growing around it. I sighed and sat down on the grass. I threw my flip-flops off to one side and stuck my feet in the water.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Emerson: After dropping off my stuff, I walked to the lake where Fable and I had first met and saw here there. i rubbed my eyes, wondering if I had just missed her too much. I walked over and tapped her shoulder, to find that she was real. "Hey," I said, quietly.

Elliot: I sighed wistfully, my gaze falling on Kayden /and/ the other basketball players for a second. "You're lucky," I said, smiling authentically for the first time. "Hopefully, I'll find someone here," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 30 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 21 ... 30  Next