the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 12 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Lol, shall I update?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 12 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:10 pm

Surrre

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:13 pm

Kayden slid his hand around her waist and lead her through the doors. All campers were to take their seats and wait for camper cabins.
He pulled them to a spot overlooking the lunchroom.
"Where would you like to sit?" he asked.
He found himself locking eyes again with Elliot. He looked away quickly and distracted himself with the noise of the room.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:15 pm

Claire: "Here is fine." I smiled, not noticing him looking at that other girl, and pulling him to the first empty seats I noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:23 pm

AHHHH!!! Blueberry!!!!!!!!

Elliot: I took a seat near the other side of the room, letting the counciler drone on as to who was sleeping in what cabin, which people were rooming together. I wasn't really aware until my name was called in the middle of a line. Elliot Nash, yep, that's me. I half smiled and looked down at my feet, waiting to hear the rest so I could leave.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:24 pm

Claire: My name was called after some girl named Elliot's. What kind of name was that? I thought Elliot was a guy name.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Kayden sat them down and kept his arm around her waist. The room arrangements were boring as hell.
He decided to talk to Claire.
"So, camp, getting closer. Exactly, how close?" he whispered to her.
Laughing softly, he turned his head just slightly. Elliot was alone.
Hmm. He looked back at Claire and squeezed her waist.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Claire: I got butterflies, and smiled. "As close as you want," I murmured.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 pm

Kayden leaned back, relaxing his hold on Claire.
This won't be bad. Elliot obviously doesn't still like me, that way. If she's moved on, I can pretend I have. I'll just stay away from her. Nothing can possibly go wrong.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:30 pm

(Saw that one coming Very Happy)

Elliot: "... and Rebecca Smith. Have fun everyone!" When the names were called, I stood, leaving the room quickly. I got to my cabin and sat down, looking around. Just the interior brought back memories. I shuddered and waited for my roomates to get here, hoping and praying for the best.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm

(Lol, couldn't resist!)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:35 pm

Everyone was milling about. Time for cabins. Kayden stroked her soft cheek.
"Mind if I go check on someone- er, something?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:36 pm

Claire: "No, I don't mind. I have to go to my cabin, I have some weird girl named Elliot. Since when is that a girl's name? Oh and Rebecca something-or-other.."

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Kayden flipped his blonde hair.
"Sure."
Scrambling up, he kissed her soft lips, let it linger there for a moment, and walked away.
He knew where he was going. He knew.
Treading fast, he saw her run out the doors. He grabbed the back of her shirt.
"Elliot."
He couldn't resist talking to her.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Claire: I smiled and skipped off to my cabin, duffel in hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Elliot: I spun around, ready to hit whoever grabbed me. My face softened when I saw Kayden. "Oh, hey," I said, half-smiling. I pulled up my long hair quickled and looked at him, not sure if I should be talking to him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Kayden half-smiled back.
"How was your, uh, year?" he asked nervously.
Looking over his shoulder, he saw Claire had left. Alone with Elliot? He panicked a bit.
He put his hands casually in his jean pocket and kept his eyes at hers.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:48 pm

Elliot: "Fine, moved to a public school, got a tattoo, the normal stuff," I smiled disarmingly. "Looking out for the new spark?" I asked, not sure if I'd be able to say girlfriend.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Claire. A lump welled in his throat.
His eyes drew to her tattoo, and he smiled.
He sensed her awkwardness, and felt it too, but . . .
"Uh, yeah. Claire and I are pretty tight," he stammered.
Why did he feel so dishonest just talking to her? Sweat dewed on his brow.
And this? Crush symptoms?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:53 pm

Elliot: I chuckled. "What's the problem?" I asked, ducking down to look straight in his face. Something was weird. I really hoped his girlfriend didn't come out and see me, though I was pretty good on my feet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:55 pm

"P-Problem?"
He heard his name called. He couldn't be seen with Elliot, word would spread, and . . .
Lowering his eyes, he said, "Meet at our pond? Midnight? We need to talk," he stressed, implying nothing more.
Because right now, his arms wanted to wrap around two different girls, and he needed to be alone.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:59 pm

Elliot: I nodded, smiling a tiny bit, not getting my hopes up. He said talk, which is all I'd do. I got into my cabin and put my bag down on the bed, sitting.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Kayden hurried over to his cabin and unpacked. He quickly went back to the basketball court and started to play a game with a few other guys, eyes looking for Claire.
As soon as the thought about his problem, he missed the net. Trying to focus and failing, Kayden sighed, and wondered what would happen tonight.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Claire: I had already made friends with a few girls in the cabin. Sam and Kylie. I made friends fast, I was pretty likable - if I do say so myself. I linked arms with my two friends and we chatted as we walked over to watch the guys play basketball.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Elliot: I sighed, taking off my flip-flops, walking by the basketball court and letting my hair down. I went a few feet away onto the grass and sat dow, wrapping my arms around my knees.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next