the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 24 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Kayden nodded in a daze. Anywhere private. He really, really, /really/ was hoping he knew where this was going. Kayden leaned back and licked her ear with just the tip of his tongue, smirking.
"Good idea."
He held her shoulders and brought her up, leading her off the beach.
"The pond?" he asked hopefully.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 24 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:57 pm

I'm dropping this chat, just so you guys know.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:59 pm

Oh! Sorry Spired
How come?
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:00 am

Elliot nodded and a small giggle esaped her lips as she turned backwards, facing him as she walked toward the pond, their pond. It was in sight when she slowed, coming back to Kaydens side and taking his hand. Her stomach was flipping around and she bi her lip to contain her excitement.

Awww, okay...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 am

The Lavender Bunny wrote:Oh! Sorry Spired
How come?

Well...It looks like Claire's served her purpose. I don't think there's much of a reason to keep her around.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:05 am

!nspired wrote:
How come?

Well...It looks like Claire's served her purpose. I don't think there's much of a reason to keep her around.

Aww... Hey, well, we could always start over with new charries! Unless you want to leave, I'll understand. It's going to be more of university now than camp. Unless we made charries for the next year.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:06 am

Kayden leaned her against a tree, slyly smirking. He backed off, though, and looked at the pond. Those small initials were so reassuring. Looking back at her, brown eyes overwhelmed, he said, "Elliot, you know, you're beautiful."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 am

The Lavender Bunny wrote:
!nspired wrote:
How come?

Aww... Hey, well, we could always start over with new charries! Unless you want to leave, I'll understand. It's going to be more of university now than camp. Unless we made charries for the next year.

I just kinda got attached to Claire, so it's hard watching Elliot/Kayden.
I know it's stupid, this is just a C.C. after all, but...*shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 am

Elliot blushed lightly and looked down. "Thank you," I said, my hands folding in front of my stomach and a small smile curving my full lips. It seemed like time had stopped and everything was perfect. We were going to the same college, we had a beautiful day, we had each other right now.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:18 am

(Well I won't be on at all tomorrow, so I'll be back on Sunday... Bye!!!)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:19 am

Bye

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:43 am

Sorry Spired. Didn't mean for you to take it like that. You got the bad end of the triangle -_-'
Thanks for C.C.ing =)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:45 am

Oh, I wasn't saying bye to you. O.o
I was saying bye to Avery...
But bye, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:45 am

Kayden felt a brush creeping in his own cheeks. How had he ever forgotten her? He knew now, that was pretty impossible. He'd admitted he was really truly in love, for the first time.
Leaning close, Kayden's lips brushed her jaw, planting a kiss there lightly, moving all up to the corners of her lips.
He still couldn't believe they were going to be together again. Sure, there would be a short period where they wouldn't see each other, transition between home and college, but then they'd be together again, he couldn't wait.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:46 am

Cya Avery!
And I know Spired, tee hee
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:44 am

(Change of plans... I won't be gone all day, so... Yeah. I might be gone tonight, though.)

Elliot smiled, tipping her head toward him a little, so his lips we halfway on hers.The wind blew and she shivered a little bit and pulled him closer, chuckling softly. They would be together, tonight, for the rest of camp, and now in university. Elliot didn't think things could get any better, but she was willin to be proven wrong.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Kayden pulled away a bit, slowly.
"Elliot, you know how I feel about you . . . But I have this . . . I don't want to do anything like that unless I were to marry you," Kayden whispers seriously.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Eliiot looked away, nodding and pushing her back into the tree. She wasn't really sure what he meant. He surely didn't want to marry her, not at this age or time. It meant that she'd have to restrict herself to kissing him, limiting her thoughts to only herself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:27 pm

Kayden saw her looking a bit confused.
"What I mean is, uh . . ." he stumbled through his awkward sentence, "I don't want to do/that thing/ before my marrige, not saying I'd want to get married anytime soon. Not like I'd not /like/ to marry you, but, uh . . . Do you know what I mean?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:31 pm

Elliot chuckled and slipped away from him, nodding, her eyes brightening a little.
"I completely understand," she said. So he was a traditional kind of boy. Elliot admired that in someone. It took a lot of strength not to give into that. She walked to the pond and stuck her feet in, moving them back and forth.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Kayden was glad to see she wasn't angry with him. He knew the time Claire had caught them, he was planning to ignore that moral. But his head was cool now and clear, and he knew he was sticking to his rules.
Though, temptation was so big, it was a fireball in his throat, spreading all over him. Kayden took her place against the tree, watching her near the pond.

(Just an idea, maybe Kayd might break that rule and maybe get her pregnant?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:41 pm

(I think that would be fun.)

Elliot laid back in the grass, her hair splayed around her like a burst of fire. She closed her eyes, focusing on her breath and the sound of the wind. It was nice to be away, even if activities were going on right now. There were sure to be more than those two missing, so she didn't fear the councilers.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:20 pm

Yay!

Kayden looked over at her, eyes taking in het pale lavender eyelids covering her hazel rings of colours. He crawled over beside her, laying out on his side beside her, elbow in the grass and hand holding up his head. The other hand played with her bright red hair.
"I'm so lucky," he whispered.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:22 pm

Elliot chuckled, turning her head to face him.
"But it doesn't compare to the freak luck I hav," she said, her hand resting against his chest, feeling the persistent thump of his heart. Everything was in order and even here, in her bathing suit, she felt at ease, comfortable.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Kayden couldnt help but start to look at that bikini closer. His heart beat a bit louder and he started to blush.
To hell with morals, he thought. He rolled over on top of Elliot, grinding wildly. He was only in swim trunks.
Elliot may have felt peaceful, but Kayden felt on fire.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next