the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 23 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Elliot: I sat up, crossing my legs and walked out to the lake, stripping away my clothes, standing in my bikini before walking in slowly. I got about chest deep ducked under, letting the water fill my ears and swirl my hair.

Emerson: I grinned at her sheepishly and shrugged as best as I could. "Doesn't matter to me," i said, leaning in and kissing her again. I pulled away after a second, though, looking up with a satisfied smile.

Jem: I smiled."You wearing a bathing suit?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Swimming sounded good right now. Even better because of the stagnant air and the eighty plus degrees outside.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 23 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 pm

Fable: I sighed and rolled off him. I lay back in the grass and watched the clouds roll by for a moment. Then I asked him, "What do you mean it doesn't matter to you? Shouldn't it matter?" I turned on my side and looked at him expectantly.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Kayden found himself leaned back against the tree near the pond, awake from a little nap. He still felt uneasy. A good dose of Elliot ought to cure the uncomfortable feeling.
Kayden walked back to the camp, mind blank. He still felt cold from what he'd done, but he was starting to stop regretting it, which to him was good. It brought that bad feeling away.
He saw Elliot from the back, her bright red hair standing out against the pale beach. Kayden sped up and called her name, and when she turned her head, he gave her a wave and a big smile.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Claire: "Yeah! Wanna go swimming?" I beamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm

LOLZ xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:27 pm

?

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:28 pm

Going swimming WHILST Kay and El are in the lake... xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Yeah...?

my replies are gonna be a little slow, 'cuz I just got Sims 3~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 pm

Jem: I looked at her and then out to the lake and nodded. "Yeah, of course I do," I grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Claire: "Then come on!" I giggled and tugged on his hand, running towards the lake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Elliot grinned, waving at him a little and thenwringing out her hair, which had been darkened by the water. She walked into the shore a little, so she was only knee deep and waited for him to come in the rest of the way. There was no one else around the sparkling water.

Jem nodded, quickening his pace and keeping up with her easily. At the lake, there was a blonde boy and a red-haired girl standing there. I let go of her hand and looked at her expression change for a minute.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Kayden walked up beside her, giving her a soft kiss on her cheek and then pulling away to smile.
"Is the water warm? I want to talk to you about something."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Claire: My expression flickered to sad for a second, but I pasted on a smile and decided to ignore Elliot and Kayden. I stripped down to my bathing suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Jem pulled his shirt over his head and started into the water, staying at Claire's side. She had probably thought he hadn't seen her eyes flicker, but he did. Was that him?

Elliot nodded, her eyes going wide and her mouth going into a small, straight line. She walked out of the water, slipping on her sundress. "What's up?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Claire: I walked into the water, going deep under and not coming up for a bit. It was so nice to just let the coolness wash over me, but then I had to come back up for air - only to see Elliot and Kayden talking on the shore. I looked away.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Kayden sat down and looked at her calmly.
"Elliot . . . Where are you going after camp? I've already graduated, and I'm going to Ivy . . . Where are you?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:06 pm

Elliots eyes went wide and she chocked out a laugh. "As in Ivy college?" I asked. No... I had been accepted there to study marine biology a few weeks ago.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:08 pm

Kayden looked down.
"Ivy, yeah. I'm there on scholarship for football," he gave an impish smirk, digging his toes in the moist sand.
He looked up at her, getting lost in her eyes, seeing a new ambition. He wanted to kiss her at that moment, but they needed to talk.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Elliot smiled and shrugged. "Well, I got accepted at Harvard, University of Seattle, Ivy, and Pratt, so I'm not sure where I'm going," she said, crnkling her nose a little. She had already wanted to go to Ivy, but this made her desicion even more clear.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 pm

Kayden felt his whole chest lift. Not thinking about anything else other than how they could be together and how this wasn't the last time he'd see her, he grabbed her by the neck and kissed her with a fierce passion.
He pulled back, smiling and laughing, truly on cloud 1.
"Seriously?" he cried.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:27 pm

"Seriously," she said, her breath returning. Next, a grin slid onto his lips and she chuckled. Part of her wanted to get up and dance, but the other part wasn't quite ready to scare Kayd away yet. Hell, she'd never try to scare him away. But he'd have to accept that she couldn't dance.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:32 pm

"That is so great, Elliot! Now we don't have to be separated!" Kayden screamed.
He'd imagine them together, for days, maybe a future . . .
He brushed a loose strand of damp rose red hair behind her ear, smiling so wide it hurt.
"Elliot . . . I love you."
It was the very first time he'd ever said the words in his life. Never to his family, ever. It was a special moment.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:36 pm

Elliot restricted herself to just a small smile and she blushed deeply.
"I love you, too," she said very quietly, like her breath had been taken away. It really had. She had been told that once in her life, by a boy who didn't mean it. Elliot leaned in, kissing his with a desire that durned deep in her chest.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:39 pm

Kayden slid his hand around her back, under her arm. The other was in her hair, stroking her face. And, of course, his lips were kissing her deeply, filled with joy and peace. Finally, everything was going well again. He run his tongue along one of her lips, smiling in the kiss as he tasted gloss.
The beach scene was turning into something deeper. Usually they only kissed at the pond, but this didn't matter. He leaned closer to her, breathing unevenly.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Elliot chuckled and leaned into him, her lips at his ear. "Maybe we should go somehwere a little more private," she said, her teeth graving his skin lightly. Her hand drew down his neck and she was very aware of the fact she was just in a bikini.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next