the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

+2
flaggirl3
Avery
6 posters

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 26 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Kayden leaned over to gently kiss her cheek, fingers running up and down her leg.
"I guess we should head back now, El. I still want to try and settle things with Claire . . . We've only got a bit of time left here and I want to make the most of it before Ivy."
He looked in her eyes and his smile shortened. He didn't want to leave her side, but he couldn't let business with Claire go unfinished.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake) - Page 26 Empty Re: Camp Love Lake (Rated Mature b/c, hey, it's camp LOVE lake)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 pm

How about they head back, and realize it's the talent show, and they've walked right in time for Claire's song?

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:16 pm

Good idea! That would work to set them up for talking xD
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:18 pm

okay! Hoooooooters, where are youuuu?

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 pm

D'=
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh noes, she logged off! D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Do you think we could do this part without her, does she need to be here when Kayd and Claire talk?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Nevermind, she just logged on! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Lol xD

'Oh nose!'
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 pm

haha

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Lalalalalala, I smell popcorn
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:27 pm

where is avery??

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Probably not eating the popcorn I'm about to steal from my Mom, I can
guarantee that.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Brb . . . You know why Wink
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Haha(:

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Oh . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AVERY!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:38 pm

AVERY!!! I'll summon her :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Elliot looked at him, sighing. "You go. I want to stay here for a while longer," She said, pulling her cover up on and looking at him sadly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:55 pm

bunny is gone >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:37 pm

No she isn't xP
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Kayden nods.
"Alright. I'm gonna go and maybe play some more basketball with the guy."
He leaned over to kiss her forehead, got up and jogged to the main area. To his surprise, he saw a wooden stage set up on the basketball court, and a big paper painted sign that read, "TALENT SHOW!"
His eyes looked away in dispaointment, seeing as this meant he couldn't play basketball, but popped back to the stage when he heard Claire singing.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Claire: I was about halfway through the song, playing the acoustic version with my guitar. I was on this verse:

So go ahead and get gone
And call up that chick and see if she's home
Oops, I bet ya thought that I didn't know
What did you think I was putting you out for?

Because you was untrue
Rolling her around in the car that I bought you
Baby you dropped them keys
Hurry up before your taxi leaves

When my eyes locked with Kayden's, and my heart sped up. Then a smirk came to my face as I realized now he'd get my message, through this song.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Kayden looked down, ashamed and angry again. He glanced up quickly, making sure no one followed her gaze.
Right, he thought, they all did. Who could resist looking where those sweet blue eyes were?
A couple eye rolls from the girls, part of Claire's clique, who realized the message. Kayden put his hands in his pocket. A counselor rushed over and told Kayden he had to come in the audience, it was not a choice. So now, grumbling, he had to listen to the whole song, and hear Claire get cheered on, /and/ get constant glares from Kylie and Sam. At least, that's what he thought they were named.
He waited for her song was over with burning hate.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Claire: The song was soon over, and I said some last words into the mic.

"Thanks for listening! I'd like to dedicate that performance to a certain someone, you know who you are." I winked with a smile, as if I were HAPPY with that someone, which I was definitely not. Then I grabbed my guitar and headed offstage. Up next was a magician.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next